Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have always thought it would probably come out near the dollar but I'm starting to feel like it could possibly come out around 3:1....just a feeling!

Lovin' your feelin', Bama! 3:1 would make the KKs very happy!!!

KK

(Wait, you do mean in our favor, right? ;))

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I said in another thread:

If I were a citizen of Iraq & the gov't came to me & said, Here, give us that US Dollar & use this Iraqi Dinar that's worth .86 of a US Dollar, I'd say, Forget it... why would anybody trade something of more value for something of lesser value?.. in fact, even if they were of equal value, what's the rush?.. give me a Dinar that's worth more than the USD & we've got a deal...

But then, I think like an American... God knows how the people over there think...

Just sayin'................

I'm lovin' that 3:1 too, bamagirl... I could sure be happy with that..........

GO RV!!!!!!!!!..

• Upvote 3

I have always thought it would probably come out near the dollar but I'm starting to feel like it could possibly come out around 3:1....just a feeling!

Right there with ya bama... can't deny the leading's we get, but we shall see what we shall see.... but hoping and trusting for a good rate of return! wink.gif

There is a host of historical and logical information that would support this, though most DV members seem to take the conservative road... maybe to avoid any possibility of disappointment. I for one don't mind hope and dreaming! smile.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I personally am not expecting an RV of over .05 to .10 cents.

Could even be .01 cent.

However having said that it is still an amazing return on investment even at that amount.

Of course if it RVs at $1-$3 I certainly won't complain!cool.gif

At whatever rate the RV is I am cashing out and jumping off this train for other investments.

Until then I am all in

GP rambling

• Upvote 3

To do it right, it needs to be close to Kawaits rate, plus 10 cents.

I just can't belive that they would come out low, then slowly go up,

i mean slowly to. I'm shootin for $3.24 to start off with, it would be a Big boost

to help the people of Iraq, and make em look good to... I just hope they do it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

it wont be 1c or $3.00 because its not going to RV in our lifetime. OUR KIDS KIDS WILL SEE A CHANGE IN THE RATE BUT ONLY AFTER A LOP MANY YEARS LATER AND THE FINAL OUTCOME WILL BE A LOP WITH NO PROFIT AND US IDIOTS THAT TIED OUR MONEY DOWN FOR SO LONG WILL BE TOLD TO GO FLY A KITE AND LIVE AND LEARN!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 23

I feel your pain jn1966. It is a thought that has crossed my mind a few times along this bumpy ride.

However I believe we will see an RV just not of the magnitude we all originally had hoped for.

If you feel this way just sell your dinar and move on. I have decided to hold and hang.

Time will tell and that aint no bull!ohmy.gif

GP

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

myself like alot of you just want this thing DONE! It makes alot of sence to come out @ 1 to 1,just seams to make alot of sense if the are using the dollar already but we all know they take their sweet time and do things completely different from the way we think,after 2yrs on here I've seen almost everything,man I don't know how some of you have been in this for 6-8 yrs,my hat is off to you! I just don't understand why they would let their people hurt for a way of life when they really don't have to. Yes these things take time and it has to be done right. I've done my share of dreaming and this is the only shot I will have @ making some retirement money with that said we need @ least $1.17 for me to retire or @ least do what I want when I want,if you are gonna dream-dream big I say. Sure .20-.50 cents would go along way but a $ 1.00 plus would be grand!! I just hope it pops soon-man I hate saying that word SOON! We have seen it too much lol that word has lost it's meaning lol. Best of luck to us all and here's hopping for $ 1.17

• Upvote 1

I think they will want Iraqi to come out strong at the Summit. No way will they come to the show without a tradeable currency. Seems to me and just my newbie opinion that to show strengh to the other Arabic countries and their own people, realistically a 1-1 would be a ok showing, but I think they want to show the world more. I'am glad I have not had to follow this for as long as some of you. It is like trying to thread a needle in a hurricane. So much positive info and just as much negative. Keep the faith.

• Upvote 1