Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I may be skating on thin ice with this one... but the main point is... your coming against a terrorist... how do these three groups of folks respond... I hope ya'll enjoy our twisted southern humor!!! wink.gif

So what’s the difference between a Liberal, a Conservative and a Southern Conservative?

You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises his knife, and charges you and your family.

FYI: You’re carrying a concealed 9mm and your wife’s carrying her 38 Special. You’re both expert shots. You have only seconds before he reaches you and your family. So, what would you do?

A Liberal’s answer: “I don’t have enough information to answer that question!” For example:

Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack us? Could we run away? What is my wife thinking? What psychological impact will this have on my kids? Could I possibly swing my gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Do our pistols have appropriate safety features? Why am I carrying a loaded concealed weapon anyway? What kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be satisfied just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he stabs me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? Is this our fault? We shouldn’t have come this way! We need to raise taxes and clean up this neighborhood! We need to make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage terrorist behavior! I need time to discuss this with some friends and try to come to a consensus of opinions! I’m confused!

A Conservative’s answer: BANG!

A Southern Conservative's answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click rolleyes.gif

32184_457783474277143_656264666_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

I may be skating on thin ice with this one... but the main point is... your coming against a terrorist... how do these three groups of folks respond... I hope ya'll enjoy our twisted southern humor!!! wink.gif

So what’s the difference between a Liberal, a Conservative and a Southern Conservative?

You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises his knife, and charges you and your family.

FYI: You’re carrying a concealed 9mm and your wife’s carrying her 38 Special. You’re both expert shots. You have only seconds before he reaches you and your family. So, what would you do?

A Liberal’s answer: “I don’t have enough information to answer that question!” For example:

Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack us? Could we run away? What is my wife thinking? What psychological impact will this have on my kids? Could I possibly swing my gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Do our pistols have appropriate safety features? Why am I carrying a loaded concealed weapon anyway? What kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be satisfied just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he stabs me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? Is this our fault? We shouldn’t have come this way! We need to raise taxes and clean up this neighborhood! We need to make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage terrorist behavior! I need time to discuss this with some friends and try to come to a consensus of opinions! I’m confused!

A Conservative’s answer: BANG!

A Southern Conservative's answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click rolleyes.gif

32184_457783474277143_656264666_n.jpg

I didn't realize I was a southern conservatist living in Northern Utah. Learn something new everyday. lol

• Upvote 1

I hope this one hasn't been posted yet, but this is the coolest gun ever, it has everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one funny B.A. gun bamf1414!!! laugh.gif But I'm holdin out for the "Compact Ninja Toothpick Model"!!! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

The new "Open Carry Law" goes into affect today in Oklahoma. How do you feel about this?

As I've always said... better safe than sorry. Now look at that gal... does anyone thing anybody's gonna mess with her? unsure.gif... Not likely!!! emot-shakehead.gif

If someone does try and ruin her day... well, she can send em a clear message...

Just-Passing-Through.jpg...my lead will be "just passin through" shortly!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 4

Sorry guys and gals, I had to post this in this thread also!! biggrin.gif

cod-wrangler-sema-05-1024x682.jpg

No problem Bump, and thanks... you got guns... this is a Thread on Dream Guns... looks like a perfect match to me!!!biggrin.gif

The only thing that rig is missin is a little mud!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

565500_10151344897043605_1527031227_n.jpg?oh=3eab79c926dc3b903fb3bcd71203c5e9&oe=50FA2BA4&__gda__=1358618924_2dbcdd82eab346d58bf2c2fb89a8cfb4

Now that's what I'm talkin bout. Hell with Vegas. biggrin.gif

I dunno fastarnie... I was thinking of takin the scenic route and mudin on into Vegas with that party shuttle... whatcha think??? laugh.gif

Bump... looks like your on a roll buddy... good job!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I dunno fastarnie... I was thinking of takin the scenic route and mudin on into Vegas with that party shuttle... whatcha think??? laugh.gif

Bump... looks like your on a roll buddy... good job!!! wink.gif

Sure would be a great beginning to a fun party. :lol:

• Upvote 2

He brought up a lot of great points. Very well thought out video. smile.gif

I agree fastarnie... this whole "15 Minutes of Fame" thing that the media affords these kooks has to stop. Instead... cover the hero's the ones who stopped the tragedy, make that the focus... not the sicko's. This to me is just another ploy for sympathy to sway folks opinions about how tragic something is so they can indoctrinate them into believing it's a good thing to take away all the guns. The truth that we know however is that the criminals will never give up their guns.... leaving civilians virtually defenseless. dry.gif

• Upvote 2