Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I kinda already got started... The puppy is harmless... unless you're afraid of getting licked to death....!

post-40625-133646350327_thumb.jpg

Man's best friendwink.gif... and the dog is sweet too!rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Here is an invitation for trouble... gun owners... avoid these establishments if at all possible... if they don't care about your safety... why should you care about their business prospering??? wink.gif

374485_10151420951710253_542830252_23427165_1818531519_n.jpgrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

(edited)

Gas piston AR15.

M4LEP-1.jpg

http://www.budsgunsh...ges/M4LEP-1.jpg

Anyone have any experience with the gas piston AR-15's? I've heard mixed arguments on the gas piston vs. direct impingement systems.

#1 its a smoother cycle

#2 If you look at the sucsess of the AK47 the most copied and most used rifle in the world their is no argument as to which system is more realiable and consistant. when the stoner was first developed in the early days of vietnam least bit of fouling and you were done till you cleaned it. throw a AK in the mud and it will come up shooting .

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

Interesting Video About SHOTGUN SHELLS...

I hope you find this interesting. It just goes to prove the shotgun is perhaps the most versatile home defense

Weapon. Here's a way to make average bird shot shells much more devastating with just a little pocket knife trick. If this country keeps headed in the direction its going, it will be tricks like these, that will make WE THE PEOPLE the winners, if we have to get into the "Ass-Kicking Business", after November 06, 2012. YOU DECIDE.

Click On Link Below

Lost Arts pt. 1

stupid link I will try to figure it out

Lost Arts pt. 1

did not work

It was good though!!!

the army still uses the M-16, don't they??

No They use a updated version of it. But no its not the original design. But yes mongo if I had to stand ground and was offered a choice of a AK or the newst version of the m-16 I would take the M-16 .Todays rifle is completly reliable and can bring it home out to 500 meters. You just cant do that with a AK. But Im glad they took it to the next logical step and added the gas operated bolt.

Interesting Video About SHOTGUN SHELLS...

I hope you find this interesting. It just goes to prove the shotgun is perhaps the most versatile home defense

Weapon. Here's a way to make average bird shot shells much more devastating with just a little pocket knife trick. If this country keeps headed in the direction its going, it will be tricks like these, that will make WE THE PEOPLE the winners, if we have to get into the "Ass-Kicking Business", after November 06, 2012. YOU DECIDE.

Click On Link Below

Lost Arts pt. 1

stupid link I will try to figure it out

Lost Arts pt. 1

did not work

It was good though!!!

Its called a cut round. We have been doing it for years in the northwoods on deer. You simply cut around the hull Kind of scoring it just deep enough but not to deep and when fire it breaks at that point. Instead of normal bird shot coming out it`s all the BB`s stuck togeather in the hull and has the same effect as shooting a slug. Which is devestating

who makes that?

it called a Desert Eagle....just look it up on the web you shouldn't have problems finding a seller in the US. its Israeli Made. ;) hehe

• Upvote 3

+1 Bingo Shin. My My what a gal. Absolutly nothing more refreshing the a gal that knows her guns. Yep :)

:( it sounded as if you doubted me.... :(

hehehe ;)

• Upvote 1

Not me never !!!! (he says as he looking for cover haha )

Smart move dog... smart move!wink.gif But you better be careful... I found a note of Shin's lying around and it don't look good... unsure.gif

thelastsilvergif_thumb.gif

• Upvote 1

532769_296929947045718_177454202326627_733307_1964723385_n.jpg

I would like to know where to order this one... anybody have any clues? rolleyes.gif

Any local firearms dealer can put it together for you. It is an AR-15 with a couple of add on'sohmy.gif

Mak63

I have 3 right off the bat:

Barret M107 semi-auto with a Leupold scope- .50 BMG. This one is to "reach out and touch someone"

A "Ma Duce"- .50 BMG of course........ and yes they are available!!!!! This one for home defensetongue.gif ( A Ma Duce is the M2, .50 caliber machine gun always seen in the back of a jeep in the WWII movies and on some Humvee's today)

An M-16 with a couple of nice upgrades:) This one for giggle and grinsbiggrin.gif

Then, as an avid collector, I would go for some older, full auto weapons.

These are all perfectly legal to own. There is some hassle to get them, but with a "quality RV", should be within reach of the average IQD holder.

Mak63

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...