Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I had an idea when Reveldog started a post titled "For all us gun nuts" (link: http://dinarvets.com...ll-us-gun-nuts/ ) ... to post a wish list for post RV purchases of guns.

Here we go with a little dream session. I want to get those of us into guns all thinking about the possibilities of "what if"... if you could suddenly afford it... what would you really need?... and even more than that... what would you really want ? Don't balk at the price, remember this is "if money were no object".

If possible, list manufacturers name and contact information, price, etc... I know a lot of folks have expressed interest in buying some of their dream guns as soon as they can after the RV, so help us all out by supplying what information you can. I know there are a lot of gun enthusiasts out there in DV land... speak up and share what your favorite is... big, small... short range... loooooonnnnnnggggg range... it doesn't matter.. and tell us why you like it! Thanks ahead of time! tip_hat.gif

Now I kinda/sorta disqualify myself off the bat cause I found this saweet gun (The AA12) that so far is only being designed and made for the military. Hopefully that will change one day, and when it does this bad arss gun is my pick! wink.gif Why you ask??? rolleyes.gif Well... when it comes to home defense and you wanna shred the bad guys when they come at you and your family, with this gun you will be the only one standing when it's over... even if your aim isn't the best! eyebrows.gif

Here is my pick... The AA12 designed specifically for the military...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

And this takes it to another level you just won't believe it until you see it.....

http://www.youtube.c...k&feature=share Can you say "Hammer time?"

The newest designer, Jerry Baber, claims that no one can survive this kind of assault within 200 yrds.

Here are some of the stats...

300 rounds per minute.

Comes with a 20 or 32 round magazine.

Low recoil enabling you to keep your sights on the target.

Practically maintenance free.

It can fire dozens of specialty rounds.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

MMMMMmMMMMMMMM Guns

10447_26110882917_5.jpg

Above the L115A3 sniper rifle .338 ------ RRP $34,000

Below .....something for the weekend lol

Knights SR-25 carbine, civilian version with 16″ barrel and telescopic buttstock

sr25_2-1-550x352.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

While I love the IDAEA of this post!! I can not participate fer fear of BIG BROTHER watching, just know that I will be armed to the teeth, and awesome IDEA brotha!! ;)

• Upvote 8

MMMMMmMMMMMMMM Guns

10447_26110882917_5.jpg

Above the L115A3 sniper rifle .338 ------ RRP $34,000

Below .....something for the weekend lol

Knights SR-25 carbine, civilian version with 16″ barrel and telescopic buttstock

....."Saweet!!!!!" smile.gif

sr25_2-1-550x352.jpg

.... nice... real, real NICE Machine!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Yeah I`ll play. If going to dream then I will dream big. If or I should say when RV time is here This barret .50 cal will most definitly be in my arsinel

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 7

Yeah I`ll play. If going to dream then I will dream big. If or I should say when RV time is here This barret .50 cal will most definitly be in my arsinel

That was my first pick also the M107A1

M107A1.jpg

Ok you guys have to also consider optics for the sniper guns here is a link to play with.

Horus Vision

Scroll to the bottom and practice on the online Demos bottom left. Or click my link below to practice

My link

For My first new hand gun Either this My link or a Desert Eagle I currently have a Kimber custom and it is smooth.

Have fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Speaking of collectibles... how about a Kentucky Long-rifle.. you might be hard pressed to find a better symbol of the early pioneer days anywhere. Link: http://www.kentuckylongrifles.com/ wink.gif

cant forget handguns

www.doggrips.com

Very unique handguns dog... nice! I was wondering when I would see more pistols! wink.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm going to start out small, and just get my rights back. :lol: :lol: Then I want 56 tons of fun love. :lol: :lol: Unloaded Just playin. Colt .40 cal. Pistol and a .44 mag. for bear protection when I go to Alaska, riot gun, shotgun for hunting, and a 7mm rifle also for hunting. If it comes to having to bunker down I have friends that have more than they can handle. With all the reloading you can do. In fact the wife and kids all know how to reload. I'll be asking their advise before shopping for sure.

• Upvote 2

any nice AR-10 would be a great addition as well :)

or

Sportfisher those are a lot of fun to shoot have wasted tens of thousands of rounds through one while in Vietnam doing rescue work.

• Upvote 3

:blink: hmmm...it just wouldn't be me if me didn't comment on this subject. :lol:

me have a wish list but for a couple on me wish list would be just for Status or show, because of me state you can own them BUT there is no where you can shoot it. :(

Wish list....(show piece)

Barrett M107A1

Anzio 20mm

Wish list....(can Use)

that double barrel 1911

i saw this this show that did a Desert AR/AK hybrid unsuppressed (suppressed fire arms are illegal in this state)...thought that was pretty kewl.

:lol: thats it for now. ^_^

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Those are all nice choices listed, but for defense, I already have what I need. However, I am not without my dream list for Post RV. I would like:

1. Colt SAA 1st generation

2. Colt .44 converstion (the transition between muzzle loading and cartridge pistols)

3. M-1 Garand

4. WWII issue M-1911

5. M-1903 Springfield

6. M-60 tank (don't know what I would do with it but it is on the list)

Anyone have any other cool antique firearms they would suggest?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3