Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I used the full auto model when I was on the PD.  It is a fun gun

Welcome aboard VOSGTC... first post I see... and on a gun thread.. :bravo: .. thanks for stoppin' by... and don't be a stranger now ya hear!!!!  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff

• 1 month later...

FN SCAR 16 and 17

Benelli M4

Glock 19

Glock 26

Kimber 1911

Taurus Raging Bull .44 Rem Mag.

Some sort of AKM/AK47

Some sort of AK74M

Remington 700 .308

Barrett M82

Rock River Arms AR15

FN FS2000

Ruger Mini 14

Springfield M1A

SKS

SVT-40

Dragunov SVD

• Upvote 2

(edited)

FN SCAR 16 and 17

Benelli M4

Glock 19

Glock 26

Kimber 1911

Taurus Raging Bull .44 Rem Mag.

Some sort of AKM/AK47

Some sort of AK74M

Remington 700 .308

Barrett M82

Rock River Arms AR15

FN FS2000

Ruger Mini 14

Springfield M1A

SKS

SVT-40

Dragunov SVD

it that a wish list ?

nice list  by the way

Edited by reveldog
  • Upvote 2

Just a little humor to throw in with our dream list's!!!  ;) 

47745_486659381429109_1245045812_n.jpg

560017_485476341547413_1370544071_n.jpg

Be sure your safety is in good workin' order... or as with

this gun... your "pew, pew" button!!!   :lol: 

543799_485823768179337_1110941879_n.jpg

(edited)

Rod, I come here to get my dose of fun, excitement, and pride.  Pride, because we have the 2nd Amendment, free to carry.  Love looking at all the weapons, and everyone choices.     :blush:

And then I wonder over to your other thread "Something Completely Different" to calm me down. LOL!!! :confused2:  :D

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1

Rod, I come here to get my dose of fun, excitement, and pride.  Pride, because we have the 2nd Amendment, free to carry.  Love looking at all the weapons, and everyone choices.     :blush:

And then I wonder over to your other thread "Something Completely Different" to calm me down. LOL!!! :confused2:  :D

:blink: so this tread DON'T calm you down? :blink:  hmmmm.... :huh:

• Upvote 3

LOL!!! you would think.  I guess I gravitate to the beautiful scenery the Rod brings.  :shrug:  :blush:

:blink: you do know that Rod is in his own unique little world?  Isn't that right Rod! :lol: heheh ;)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

This goes out to Shin... and all you other no nonsense gal's who love to shred a target... and anything else your aimin' at!!!  ;)  I may have shared this before but when my mom was still alive she waltzed over to us boys (there are six of us in my family) when we were havin' some fun with a shoot off... she asked if she could also take a turn at it... we held back our comments out of respect but by the time she got done shootin' our jaws had come slightly loose and gravity had taken over somewhat!  Our humble mother... never braggin'... could shoot as well, or better than any of us guys... respect Mom...and to all you straight shootin' gals!!!   :blush:  

1235410_10151821501534399_820274458_n.jp

I've always said that after this ride is over I'm gonna need a lot of therapy... hmmmm... I got just the thing in mind!!!  :eyebrows: 

1175666_10151821498339399_1623815774_n.j

You tell em Si!!!  ;) 

1237690_654614944557374_2044384183_n.jpg

Now does anyone wanna question this gal's shootin' ability??? ... esp. judgin' from what end of the gun your standin' at... that might not be too wise!!!  ;) 

1150854_493302054098175_661056103_n.jpg

See... gainin' a little weight can be healthy for ya'll!!!  ;)

558834_492993827462331_800063284_n.jpg

One thing you may want to keep in mind make sure you buy one that shoots the 5.56 nato round this will also shoot the .223 which is so popular.

if you buy one that shoots only the .223 rounds you will be missing out on a lot of good ammo deals for 5.56 nato. 

Excellent point Dog (as always).... Really liked the brands you suggested as well, with each having their own desirable merits. Another thought might be to  via Stoner platform, get a lower and build specific to your preferences. I'm working on becoming a zillionaire by inventing an accommodation  piece for those like me who are right hand left eye dominant. And yeah I could shoot left handed, but who can afford the ammo it would take to become as proficient left handed as I am right handed? Besides, I look so much cooler holding it right handed, (as its second nature)  :lol:  :lol:  Till then I'll have to stick to the shorter entry type approaches... 

Speaking of ammo... I just got back having been off grid for the past month and a half. During that time, its been my observation that ammo is incredibly scarce. Haven't had time to go back on this thread and review.... but have you guys noticed that? I'd be extremely interested in some kind of poll surveying what is hard to find in which part of the country (generally by state)  and how much it costs when you find it.

For example, there are 5 different states that can forget about plinking for awhile.... no .22LR in sight. Literally. In some places if you found a 100 brick, it was 70.00   Yeah, I am serious. And that was if you could find it. 

I heard all kinds of interesting speculation as to what was going on (with .22 specifically) including the gov is buying it all up and dumping it into the ocean (NO, not my thought, I heard this), or that there was such huge demand for .223 that the companies which were the same ones to manufacture .22 had to divert all efforts to filling the gov .223 orders. ... (there was seemingly ample supply of .223 and 5.56 on shelves and at shows). I also noticed that prices  have doubled, tripled and quadrupled in the past 6 months. Anyone else notice this kind of stuff?

At this rate, we can buy all the guns we want, but shooting them will be a totally different issue...  :wacko:

• Upvote 2

Raaaaayyyyyyyzzzzzuuuuuurrrrr!!!!!!!   :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:  Welcome back dear.... haven't heard from ya in a while.... good to hear from ya for shure!!!!  ;)  Yes... local shooters can't hardly find ammo when I was in TN., I haven't checked here in NC since I've moved back!  One gun enthusiast insists we all should invest in reloading equipment and learn how to use it... it may just come to that even if it's not our cup of tea.. or joe... or whatever ya'll drink!!!  :unsure: 

• Upvote 2

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Rod !!!!!! Good to be heard.... Missed you guys. And as I wandered about the continent, thought about ya lots  :D  I'm almost wondering if the debate about gun control is going to be played out by way of  absence of ammunition. I actually started taking pictures of empty shelves... just couldn't believe it.  Have to go check the stats, but I think the .22 is the most commonly owned. And interestingly, its the one caliber of ammo that is distinctly absent from all shelves. I was talking to one guy and said, I know this is like asking about the second coming of Christ, but do you have .22. He totally got it and said, nope we get one case every two weeks, shout praise the Lord, put in on the shelves and its gone in an hour.

You can't reload (RL) .22.... okay technically you can.... and its dangerous and you need special equipment. Its rim fire versus center fire, the foundation of all other ammo we typically use. In addition to the absence of .22,.... every other place I visited stated clearly in signs posted everywhere, that there was a limit of one box per caliber per customer. Most were reasonable in accepting one box as a brick of whatever it came in, so if there was 50rd or 300rd bricks, it was still considered a box. At this juncture, no one noticed that the same person was spending all day going to the same store and different checkers, buying one item at a time.... ;)  :D And for what its worth, shotgun shells were plentiful and all over the place on shelves, not locked up or behind counters. I'm sure you're familiar  with the variety of handguns that accept/use this ammo, as well as the very beautifully crafted artwork found on a variety of semi auto shotguns. Ten in the tube is still a possibility and there are now a variety of barrels including electric purple and blue that make a nice addition to those who insist on tricking them out :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...