Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Love this quote....

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house? I said I did. She said, "Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!" To which I said, "Of course it is loaded; it can't work without bullets!" She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?" My reply was, "No, not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too."  -Author Unknown   ;) 

Diamond's or lead your favorite ladies?

... some of ya might say "both"!!!  :eyebrows: 

558142_170050156477008_184900842_n.jpg

There is such a thing as too much..... If any of ya show up with this much gun jewelry, I'm gonna smack ya.... :lol:

I'm gonna have to guess this man has never been in the military, never been in the field, and doesn't have an entry or exit plan that involves  narrow passage... If the SHTF, this guy is going to be spinning out trying to figure out what to use...

PS Where is JonJon? You helped me figure out how to post Youtube before (thanks :) ), and now that the site has been updated, I can't seem to get the link icon to work for posting.... Is that what you are using? Can you please lend me a hand here and explain it relative to the new site... :confused2: Thanks. I was just getting the hang of it too....  :lol:

Thanks JonJon

• Upvote 1

Rayzur

Must agree with you on this. This guy doesn't have a clue, he just goes by what he reads about somthing without the practical experience or knowledge about what he's getting. I see a lot of wasted money on that AR.

• Upvote 2

Rayzur,

select the blue icon to the left of the font box when the BBCode window opens select the arrow then select "Media".  You enter the video link in the Media URL box.

• Upvote 2

There is such a thing as too much..... If any of ya show up with this much gun jewelry, I'm gonna smack ya.... :lol:

I'm gonna have to guess this man has never been in the military, never been in the field, and doesn't have an entry or exit plan that involves  narrow passage... If the SHTF, this guy is going to be spinning out trying to figure out what to use...

PS Where is JonJon? You helped me figure out how to post Youtube before (thanks :) ), and now that the site has been updated, I can't seem to get the link icon to work for posting.... Is that what you are using? Can you please lend me a hand here and explain it relative to the new site... :confused2: Thanks. I was just getting the hang of it too....  :lol:

Thanks JonJon

He couldn't even pronounce "Leupold Scope" right!!!   :shakehead:  Stick to training wheels son, til you got that figured out... then move up the ladder!!!  :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

The only gun I will carry is the 12 gauge Remington 870™ pump action shotgun. It takes the marks man to get the clean shot for the kill. A gun by its self can not pick its self up and just shoot a person, plain and simple. So go out there and get that dream gun!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Oh the horror... how come's we didn't see dis before???  :o  :unsure: 

544298_10151292836791851_742776000_n.jpg

Finally... I can agree with this cat!!!  :rolleyes: 

11086_10151270886196851_1029901029_n.png

Speak the truth... that way you don't have to have a good memory!!!  ;) 

601283_270220246444494_1831236418_n.jpg

The only gun I will carry is the 12 gauge Remington 870™ pump action shotgun. It takes the marks man to get the clean shot for the kill. A gun by its self can not pick its self up and just shoot a person, plain and simple. So go out there and get that dream gun!!!!!!

I love the 12ga to seabee. My only problem with them .

They are so damm hard to fit in your pocket.

• Upvote 2

I love the 12ga to seabee. My only problem with them .

They are so damm hard to fit in your pocket.

get the Judge   by tauris     is a 410 pistol  awesome weapon 

and the kick aint too  bad 

• Upvote 2

get the Judge   by tauris     is a 410 pistol  awesome weapon 

and the kick aint too  bad 

I agree, one of the post rv or possibly sooner play toys.

• Upvote 1