Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this what your talking about Roadrunner? I find that often it depends on what source we try to copy the link from that determines if it will paste on the forum... sometimes I have to try several sources to get it to work. But sometimes they copyright the pics so you can't copy and paste them at all! sad.gif

Love the gun though!!! wink.gif

AF2011-A1-Second-Century-Double-barrel-pistol.jpg

Yes sir that's it. Thanks for the help, I am not the most computer savvy guy you will meet. They haven't hit the market yet it should be sometime this fall. I have been told they will start at around $2200.00 Independent test results show that two rounds fire at once will strike the target less than two inches apart at twenty five feet. I saw it in the Sept/Oct issue of American Handgunner.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

Yes sir that's it. Thanks for the help, I am not the most computer savvy guy you will meet. They haven't hit the market yet it should be sometime this fall. I have been told they will start at around $2200.00 Independent test results show that two rounds fire at once will strike the target less than two inches apart at twenty five feet. I saw it in the Sept/Oct issue of American Handgunner.

Roadrunner

That would be some pretty amazing firepower in such a little package, esp. with hollow points!!!wink.gif

Don't worry about the computer savvy part... I have had to get a lot of help from our friends here at DV to figure stuff out... and I'm still learning lots... but I gotta give credit to all those smart folks around here who are willing to help... thanks!!! tip_hat.gif

Roadrunner

Yeah I read the same article . What a awsome idea. The only drawback will be with the width. People with smaller hands already have problems with a standard 1911. With this baby controlability would be almost impossible for people with smaller hands. Me I want 2 of them .

• Upvote 2

Yeah I read the same article . What a awsome idea. The only drawback will be with the width. People with smaller hands already have problems with a standard 1911. With this baby controlability would be almost impossible for people with smaller hands. Me I want 2 of them .

Dog... are you getting the custom "paw grips" put on yours??? rolleyes.gif

My biggest concern would be a slow primer. If it fires two rounds at once it would only take fraction difference in the timing to cause the second round to fire out of battery. If one fired and the slide was moving back before the second fired a man could get a face full of brass. As for me, I'm going to risk it. I might even try to get Rod to do some of his fancy carving on a set of grips.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

Dog53,

You got me to thinking so I was doing the math. with two of them firing (one in each hand) firing four rounds at a time, and 230 grains per round. four rounds in the chambers and 32 rounds in the magazines, a man could put 19 oz. of lead down range in a mater of seconds. That is 1 pound and 3 ounces. What a hole that would make.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

My biggest concern would be a slow primer. If it fires two rounds at once it would only take fraction difference in the timing to cause the second round to fire out of battery. If one fired and the slide was moving back before the second fired a man could get a face full of brass. As for me, I'm going to risk it. I might even try to get Rod to do some of his fancy carving on a set of grips.

Roadrunner

I would be happy to Roadrunner! wink.gif As for your concerns about a misfire... I would hope they field test it enough so that never becomes a concern!!

Dog53,

You got me to thinking so I was doing the math. with two of them firing (one in each hand) firing four rounds at a time, and 230 grains per round. four rounds in the chambers and 32 rounds in the magazines, a man could put 19 oz. of lead down range in a mater of seconds. That is 1 pound and 3 ounces. What a hole that would make.

Roadrunner

Wow... that much math hurts my head almost as much as the lead would!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Dog53,

Roadrunner

Hahahahahah SWEEEET !!!

• Upvote 1

After killing all the Zombies,

you'll have to control the flies afterward.

Here's my choice for that role:

Speaking of killing Zombies krome... here's an emergency kit every home should have for the coming Zombie Apocalypse!!! rolleyes.gif

530130_375317479208967_960559512_n.jpg

(edited)

I don't get it, Zombies don't need T.P.,do they? :lol:

Oh I get it now, sorry. It's just my T.P. is in the truck with my fishing gear. So I'm a step ahead of the zombies, cool. It's my friday, i'm a little slow right now. :lol:

Edited by fastarnie
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I kinda already got started... The puppy is harmless... unless you're afraid of getting licked to death....!

post-40625-133646350327_thumb.jpg

Where's the puppy? Under the couch? Or did that huge massive dog eat him?

Speaking of killing Zombies krome... here's an emergency kit every home should have for the coming Zombie Apocalypse!!! rolleyes.gif

Krome... I think we are gonna need your gun sooner than you think... just saw this article... the Zombies are already here!!! blink.gif

285445_509240075772111_1974353799_n.jpg

“Zombies” are popular in movies, but have you heard about Zombie Flies? A researcher at Oregon State University recently reported Oregon's first documented case of a Zombie Fly infecting a honeybee. Zombie Flies (Apocephalus borealis) parasitize honeybees, creating "ZomBees" – bees that show the "zombie-like behavior" of leaving their hives at night.

Learn more here: http://extension.ore...cted-zombie-fly

• Upvote 1

I don't get it, Zombies don't need T.P.,do they? :lol:

Oh I get it now, sorry. It's just my T.P. is in the truck with my fishing gear. So I'm a step ahead of the zombies, cool. It's my friday, i'm a little slow right now. :lol:

I think what your seeing fastarnie is medical gauze, not TP... I think we may need some Thuggies for when the zombies start roaming around...something that will work "on the run"!!! rolleyes.gif

I think what your seeing fastarnie is medical gauze, not TP... I think we may need some Thuggies for when the zombies start roaming around...something that will work "on the run"!!! rolleyes.gif

Oh, that is gauze. I really was slow that night. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1