Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament to resume its sessions next Thursday

fnbplanet

Baghdad (AIN) –The Parliament will resume its normal sessions on next Thursday.

Parliamentary source stated to AIN on Wednesday "The parliament will resume its session to vote on 11 law drafts which are involved with the session agenda," noting that "The parliament will start amending the article which is devoted to purchase armored vehicles for MPs within the budget of 2012."

On last Monday the parliament Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi lifted the parliament session after completing the first and second reading of some law drafts within its agenda. /End/

My link

I'm not saying that they are voting on "RV stuff" for sure, only that, well, maybe they are. It would be nice if they could release the budget, don't you think?

• Upvote 5

[quote

I'm not saying that they are voting on "RV stuff" for sure, only that, well, maybe they are. It would be nice if they could release the budget, don't you think?

Well, since this article says they are working on a bill that requires funds within the 2012 budget, it would be nice. But....keep on voting on all of the bills needed to RV, and when they are ready, when all of the ducks are in a row, then pull the lever and fly the clay. As long as I know they are working on the issues that need to be taken care of, surprise me with a budget.

Pull! B)

• Upvote 2

Baghdad (AIN) –The Parliament will resume its normal sessions on next Thursday.

Parliamentary source stated to AIN on Wednesday "The parliament will resume its session to vote on 11 law drafts which are involved with the session agenda," noting that "The parliament will start amending the article which is devoted to purchase armored vehicles for MPs within the budget of 2012."

On last Monday the parliament Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi lifted the parliament session after completing the first and second reading of some law drafts within its agenda. /End/

My link

RV.........It would be nice if they could release the budget, don't you think?

Maybe they are going to happen at the same time, stalling to get Chapter VII wrapped up....Maliki & Parliament back on Thursday,....... you know Parliament still hasen't hosted Maliki at the Parliament yet........it could happen....if you know what I mean...

Just thinking out loud again, rainy day waiting on an RV........

Oh, everyone at the Mosque on Friday....big TV's and Fat Lady warming up........I don't know put I like IT...

Sorry, thanks for the read there fnb!!!!!

Yota, .....I think it's time to start educating their people, start getting ready........yota....yota wake up....he fell asleep at the key board again.........lets let him sleep.....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 6

I read that they've called for a new holiday on the 29th. Release from Chapter 7, to me, just doesn't seem to be THAT big of a deal by itself, to warrant it. I'm thinking they might be piling on some other goodies, like the HCL, seating of the GOI, or even an RV, for example.

Doing it up as a holiday for Chapter 7 release is like announcing a "getting-out-of-prison" party in the local newspaper. There's GOT to be more to it than that!

• Upvote 5

I read that they've called for a new holiday on the 29th. Release from Chapter 7, to me, just doesn't seem to be THAT big of a deal by itself, to warrant it. I'm thinking they might be piling on some other goodies, like the HCL, seating of the GOI, or even an RV, for example.

Doing it up as a holiday for Chapter 7 release is like announcing a "getting-out-of-prison" party in the local newspaper. There's GOT to be more to it than that!

It doesn't mean that they need to announce Chapter VII before they RV but they need it in writing IMO. And you're right Erbil Agreements need Implemented right along with the budget, remember folks HCL, Article 140, funds for loans for farmers and more are included in the budget so Erbil needs to go along with it.....you're right again fnb....

• Upvote 1

RV.........It would be nice if they could release the budget, don't you think?

Maybe they are going to happen at the same time, stalling to get Chapter VII wrapped up....Maliki & Parliament back on Thursday,....... you know Parliament still hasen't hosted Maliki at the Parliament yet........it could happen....if you know what I mean...

Just thinking out loud again, rainy day waiting on an RV........

Oh, everyone at the Mosque on Friday....big TV's and Fat Lady warming up........I don't know put I like IT...

Sorry, thanks for the read there fnb!!!!!

Yota, .....I think it's time to start educating their people, start getting ready........yota....yota wake up....he fell asleep at the key board again.........lets let him sleep.....

Please continue to think out loud. Your RV itenierary certainly makes sense. Oh...and please let Yota sleep.+1 my friend...

• Upvote 1

Please continue to think out loud. Your RV itenierary certainly makes sense. Oh...and please let Yota sleep.+1 my friend...

Thank you amhvl, the only way I know he's asleep at the key board is because I have a knot on my head from the same thing. Oh with the letters ...F G H J K L ...below those are ...C V B N M ..and what looks like a space bar imprinted on my forehead......:angry: ....and I was only asleep for 20 minutes...:P

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Thank you amhvl, the only way I know he's asleep at the key board is because I have a knot on my head from the same thing. Oh with the letters ...F G H J K L ...below those are ...C V B N M ..and what looks like a space bar imprinted on my forehead......:angry: ....and I was only asleep for 20 minutes...:P

My wife once asked me why Bud Light was spelled backwards on my cheek...

• Upvote 2

My wife once asked me why Bud Light was spelled backwards on my cheek...

:P:lol::P:lol::P ....been there....I didn't see you at that party.....of course this is what I looked like..:wacko::blink::wacko:

........boy I need to get back to work....no what I need is a big fate RV...that's what I need..........

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

1. 2012 budget doesn;'t have RV in it.....2012 budget was just hype

2. Parliament will most likely vote on the kuwait-iraq agreement that was just made today....tomorrow

3. parliament is not going on vacation like they state they would be for 40 days starting on the 20th

4. two holidays may be created on the 28th and 29th

5. Ban Ki Moon is going to be at the summit at the end of month (why would he be there unless something to do with sanctions)

6. A UN rep was there in kuwait today to view firsthand the agreements made

7. Erbil has already been said to be implemented once the national confrence is in session...first thing DONE DEAL...nothing to argue or work out(was supposed to be today)

Looks to me as everything is sealed and in the books as complete

only thing im worried about is the fact that UN said iraq needs to address womens rights in iraq.....i haven't seen much on that topic.....so we will have to wait and see

• Upvote 1

1. 2012 budget doesn;'t have RV in it.....2012 budget was just hype not so fast, we are still waiting for it to be implemented

2. Parliament will most likely vote on the kuwait-iraq agreement that was just made today....tomorrow probably, maybe

3. parliament is not going on vacation like they state they would be for 40 days starting on the 20th good

4. two holidays may be created on the 28th and 29th yep!

5. Ban Ki Moon is going to be at the summit at the end of month (why would he be there unless something to do with sanctions) actually, leader of UN attends most of them, but it is good to know he will be there

6. A UN rep was there in kuwait today to view firsthand the agreements made yep

7. Erbil has already been said to be implemented (agreed upon) once the national confrence is in session...first thing DONE DEAL...nothing to argue or work out(was supposed to be today) actually, not yet. Just a mini me meeting of 3, and now they are not to resume till Sunday

Looks to me as everything is sealed and in the books as complete almost...fingers crossed

only thing im worried about is the fact that UN said iraq needs to address womens rights in iraq.....i haven't seen much on that topic.....so we will have to wait and see womens rights? What the hay? You mean they want their fingers in the RV pie too?

Good list to start though. Maybe more could add, because there has been a lot happening lately...

8. Parliament agreed to share oil proceeds with people...(Art 140)

9. ugh unsure.gif