Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After Maliki’s visit: Un Representative Kubler intends to visit Kuwait as part of international efforts to resolve outstanding issues

Sweetybird

After Maliki’s visit: Un Representative Kubler intends to visit Kuwait as part of international efforts to resolve outstanding issues

Posted: March 14, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics, Top Headlines

Tags: Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Arab people, Baghdad, Iraq, kuwait, Nouri al-Maliki, Secretary-General of the United Nations, United Nation

Wednesday, March 14 / March 2012 09:11

The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler, he planned a visit to Kuwait, as part of the international organization’s efforts to settle outstanding issues between Baghdad and Kuwait.

The announcement of the visit to coincide with the visit by Wednesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of Kuwait

A statement issued by the UN office in Iraq, “UNAMI, yesterday, for Kuebler, that” the efforts to resolve the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq, “noting that he plans to visit Kuwait next week, and Stlhakha another visit after discussing with Iraqi officials in light of the results that will come Conference of the next Arab summit in Baghdad.

The Kubler, happy situation of calm that prevailed in the relations between the two countries in recent times, indicating that comes within his authority given to the UN office in Iraq, “UNAMI.”

The Kubler had paid a visit to Kuwait last November where he met with Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and senior officials to discuss strengthening bilateral relations shared between Iraq and Kuwait.

According to a statement of UNAMI for the visit

“I had the opportunity to discuss a range of vital issues of common interest between Kuwait and Iraq, I felt good intentions on both sides to move forward and to ensure good neighborly relations between the two countries, and that the aspirations of the United Nations to achieve, and I look forward to working with both governments for this end. “

http://bit.ly/x6IoNl

• Upvote 2

Very! ;)

I especially love that "happy situation of calm that prevailed in the relations" and "authority given to the UN office in Iraq" were being mentioned in the SAME sentence. Maliki...you've had me on the edge of my seat thus far. I will try to remain seated until the ride comes to a full stop.

B)

You got it my friend!