Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV after Election tally final?

thedugster2001

I agree we are closer than ever, but I also think that as soon as we have about 70% of the vote in and there is a clear and undisputed (projected winner), we won't have an RV. I've been wrong before and hope I am this time, but I still think it is very much in the timeframe of before April 1.

What I have read the votes will be announced March 18th. As far as the rv, well I believe only the Lord God knows the truth about that one. This is like waiting for His coming. Only the Lord God knows the date or the hour. Until then sit back and enjoy the ride.

No chapter 7 needs to be lifted first

How funny. This was first being said like this 2 months ago. And then everyone went to "No, RV must happen first as one of the stipulations to getting out of Ch 7". Now it's back to Chapter 7 needs to be lifted first! Well, at least we've come full circle.

And basically, no one has a clue!

Anyone else think the RV won't happen untill the votes are tallyed?

I don't feel that way, i do not feel the RV is a political tool. It may coincidentally happen close to the same time depending on if the the new officials can be seated post haste, but I believe the IMF is dictating the release.