Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi Speaks

David68

[4:49:23 PM]: Shabibi SPEAKS!!!! :) :)

Dr. Shabibi: "...I can promise you that in the coming days, in fact expect this in the next few days, you will see a significant increase in the value of the IQD." :D :D

Link:- www.almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=61860

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

[4:49:23 PM]: Shabibi SPEAKS!!!! :) :)

Dr. Shabibi: "...I can promise you that in the coming days, in fact expect this in the next few days, you will see a significant increase in the value of the IQD." :D :D

did shabibi say that i can't see it ?

This is what is actually at that link:

Parliament: Companies listed on the stock market and behind the rise in the dollar exchange rate

On: Tuesday 13/3/2012 8:15

 Baghdad / follow-up term

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Faleh applicable to companies registered in the Iraqi market for securities are the main cause of the high value of the dollar against the dinar because they are trading in their share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling the currency instead of buying them for goods and merchandise. He pointed out that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days. He said according to the applicable (Euphrates News): The Central Bank is responsible for fiscal policy and thus is obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of the dinar,

Indicating that the measures the bank last did not work in raising the value of the dinar. And declining exchange rate of the Iraqi currency in a banner during the past few days against foreign currencies, especially the dollar, raising fears among the citizens of the continuing decline. And Some attribute this decline to the resort's central bank to implement procedures for more stringent in the last few years about the sales of hard currency, especially the dollar, which has led to a lack of circulation of U.S. currency in the markets and increase demand and therefore high value against the dinar, but others believed that the currency's decline is due mainly to the withdrawal of America and the growing divide between politicians, which threatens the stability of the country.

http://www.almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=61860

• Upvote 11

This is what I translated with Google translater. Its the same link has posted above. I do not see Shabibi's name. Do you?

On: Tuesday 13/3/2012 8:15

 Baghdad / term follow-up

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh applicable to companies registered in the Iraqi market for securities are the main cause of the high value of the dollar against the dinar because they are trading in their share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling instead of buying them as currency for goods and merchandise. He pointed out that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days. He said according to the applicable (Euphrates News): The Central Bank is responsible for fiscal policy and thus is obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of the dinar,

Indicating that the measures the bank last did not work in raising the value of the dinar. And declining exchange rate of the Iraqi currency in a banner during the past few days against foreign currencies, especially the dollar, raising fears among the citizens of the continuing decline. And Some attribute this decline to the resort's central bank to implement procedures for more stringent in the last few years about the sales of hard currency, especially the dollar, which has led to a lack of circulation of U.S. currency in the markets and increase demand and therefore high value against the dinar, but others believed that the currency's decline is due mainly to the withdrawal of America and the growing divide between politicians, whichthreatens the stability of the country.

www.almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=61860

Sorry, K98nights I did not see your post. Must of been posting at the same time or something.

• Upvote 2

David 68 where in the heck did you read that Shabibi speaks??? THe article says a member (one person) of the finance committee.. WOW... :lol::lol:

The article that I read stated that a member of the finance committee spoke don't know how he got Shabibi name out of that news article, I find it funny..Old David 68 got every body all worked up..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

May I appologise to all co9ncerned. I had this sent to me by a friend :angry: ?? (so called) who had it translated (so he said). I will not trust him in the future.

Again my appologies for any confusion. :blink: :blink:

I hope I have learned a lesson :(

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

May I appologise to all co9ncerned. I had this sent to me by a friend :angry: ?? (so called) who had it translated (so he said). I will not trust him in the future.

Hey man no problem!!! :lol:

• Upvote 4

Well, I must say, your entry woke me up faster than 2 shots of java! :P And hopefully Shabibi will speak soon!!!!

• Upvote 2

It was implied that Shabs promised this. Also adding to this, my translation stated that "He (A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Faleh) pointed out that the central bank has promised to reduce its value (meaning the dollar/USD) in the next few days."

No real harm done, though. No matter how I personally look at the article...I still get that there is a planned and promised revalue of either the USD...or the IQD. You get two guesses as to what will happen.

The dollar will LOOSE major value...or the dinar will GAIN major value. Personally? I don't think the green back is the one needing the overhaul. ;) I'd also like to add that if Shabs didn't promise any such thing...there WILL be a quick public statement...if he can retort it honestly.

• Upvote 3

Happens all the time.

I had something sent to me from someone that said it was going to RV soon and was said to of come right from the CBI.

Turns out the ONLY place it was found was on about 4-5 dinar forums and all of thoses where the main pumpers spew from.

:lol:

They make money from the rumors. That is what that Dinar R e caps pkace is all about, a paid rumor pumping site. That place has paid rumor posters. The more rumors read the more money they make so it looks like when the rumors run low they just make the BS up. <_<

This was kind of fun. Thanks, David64. I have imagined so many times how I will feel and how I will react when it actually does happen, and now I know. I sat here, staring at the screen, feeling sort of stunned and trying to sort through all the jumble of thoughts racing through my mind. What to do first? . . . Who to call? . . . What other steps do I need to take? . . . Wonder why Adam hasn't called? . . . And behind it all, the nagging feeling that I should wait to see if it's real or not. I know now that I need to think this through logically and write down each step in the order in which I want to take it when that time comes so that I can follow a carefully crafted plan instead of racing around feeling muddled. I'll get one chance to do this right, and that's how I want to do it. I know now that I'll feel so stunned that I'll lose all logical thought, at least temporarily, so to avoid making mistakes I could spend a long time regretting, I'll make my plans now and write each step down in sequential order while my thinking is logical, sane, and sensible rather than rattled. haha

Besides, it's going to happen sometime. One of these days, a post will say it has happened, and it will be real. When that time will come, certainly none of us knows.

• Upvote 6

No need to apologize, thanks for the post anyway. Keep in mind, many gurus posts here and has been wrong 99.9% of the time. That's why we're still here lol

No problem. Hope he will say this soon.GO RV!

[4:49:23 PM]: Shabibi SPEAKS!!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Dr. Shabibi: "...I can promise you that in the coming days, in fact expect this in the next few days, you will see a significant increase in the value of the IQD." biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LINK, Please.

No LINK. . .then it didn't happen! Translation does not exactly say that!

• Upvote 1

This was kind of fun. Thanks, David64. I have imagined so many times how I will feel and how I will react when it actually does happen, and now I know. I sat here, staring at the screen, feeling sort of stunned and trying to sort through all the jumble of thoughts racing through my mind. What to do first? . . . Who to call? . . . What other steps do I need to take? . . . Wonder why Adam hasn't called? . . . And behind it all, the nagging feeling that I should wait to see if it's real or not. I know now that I need to think this through logically and write down each step in the order in which I want to take it when that time comes so that I can follow a carefully crafted plan instead of racing around feeling muddled. I'll get one chance to do this right, and that's how I want to do it. I know now that I'll feel so stunned that I'll lose all logical thought, at least temporarily, so to avoid making mistakes I could spend a long time regretting, I'll make my plans now and write each step down in sequential order while my thinking is logical, sane, and sensible rather than rattled. haha

Besides, it's going to happen sometime. One of these days, a post will say it has happened, and it will be real. When that time will come, certainly none of us knows.

I wonder how many people will literally have a heart attack once it does RV. I read these forums every day with the understanding it didn't happen. That day when it does I think my heart will probably burst with excitement.