Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy Central Bank Governor: can not reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar lost two points in the increase of import of goods ran

yota691

Deputy Central Bank Governor: can not reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar lost two points in the increase of import of goods random

On: Wednesday 14/03/2012 11:01

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh low exchange rate of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar at least two points in the coming days due to increased random uncontrolled import of goods.

Saleh said (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The central bank sales during the current year has increased by $ (100) million, relative to last year, the sales (150) million dollars a day despite the fact that the market was stable, adding that the sales Central Bank in the auction are now (250) million, equivalent to (73) trillion Iraqi dinars per day and still the U.S. dollar exchange rate higher than the price of the Iraqi dinar colon.

He added that the policy of the central bank this year tended to increase in dollar sales at auction the central bank to (250) million dollars in order to maintain the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar, pointing out that the dollar exchange rate recorded two points in front of the Iraqi dinar, and for this Can not the Central Bank that the increase of sales during the coming period to restore the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Saleh pointed to: that the increased import of indiscriminate and uncontrolled goods, mostly poor origin, played a major role in the high exchange rate of U.S. dollar during the current year compared to previous years due to lack of a law regulating the import and trade in Iraq, calling for "close the doors of the state open to the import the outside, "respect for the trading system in the country, to save the local currency before the decline of foreign currencies.

The sale price of the U.S. dollar in the domestic market during the current period (1240) Iraqi dinars, while the purchase price (1230) Iraqi dinars per dollar, an American one. / Finished / 8. D. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D35780

• Upvote 2

GM, So we are having issues with our imports? Yota I am remembering something about tarriffs and taxes to start about now am I correct? It is early yet and I might be off.

I believe it time to act, I was told yesterday that the US dollar is no longer being used in Iraq!! From the Hear say!!

I do love your hearsay!!!!! Going from good morning to great morning!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"He added that the policy of the central bank this year tended to increase in dollar sales at auction the central bank to (250) million dollars in order to maintain the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar, pointing out that the dollar exchange rate recorded two points in front of the Iraqi dinar, and for this Can not the Central Bank that the increase of sales during the coming period to restore the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."

I'm taking this as they are not able to maintain the sale of the dollar for much longer. Basically this is again telling us that they need to raise the value of the Dinar to stabalize the economy.

I'm not one of the big brains on here so if i'm way off fire back.... I'm a big boy.

:D

IMO this paragraph falls in line with what yota heard.....Oh yeah and GM yota.. B)

Edited by DEESEAN
  • Upvote 8

"He added that the policy of the central bank this year tended to increase in dollar sales at auction the central bank to (250) million dollars in order to maintain the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar, pointing out that the dollar exchange rate recorded two points in front of the Iraqi dinar, and for this Can not the Central Bank that the increase of sales during the coming period to restore the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."

I'm taking this as they are not able to maintain the sale of the dollar for much longer. Basically this is again telling us that they need to raise the value of the Dinar to stabalize the economy.

I'm not one of the big brains on here so if i'm way off fire back.... I'm a big boy.

IMO this paragraph falls in line with what yota heard.....Oh yeah and GM yota.. B)

I like your interpretation....come onnnnnn Shabbs!!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't think your way off at all. That appears to be exactly what Saleh is saying. He appears to be talking about auctions. Plus 1 to you.

Great anaylsis Deesean and great find Yota!!!

• Upvote 1

Great post yota. Nice break down Deesean. Man you guys rock. Hopefully we will all get to meet in person pretty soon. Oh crap I used the "S" word, sorry. How bout in coming days, No wait that not any better. In the very near fu... How about in 2 weeks.

• Upvote 2

Great post yota. Nice break down Deesean. Man you guys rock. Hopefully we will all get to meet in person pretty soon. Oh crap I used the "S" word, sorry. How bout in coming days, No wait that not any better. In the very near fu... How about in 2 weeks.

Watch your mouth Oleman, there were alot of dirty words in there... This is a family forum. :D

• Upvote 1

:lol: ETA 2 Whiskey Echo Echo Kilo!! Short Term-er!!

Edited by yota691

The only person we need to pay attention to is Shabibi, when he makes commemts my ears perk up, all of this other stuff is pure garbage. Of course I could be wrong.. :lol:

Pure Garbage can you explain!! and GM I'm trying figure what is Garbage!!

Edited by yota691

Pure Garbage can you explain!! and GM

Sorry, maybe that was a poor choice of words, other words I just pay a lot more attention to what Shabibi has to say versus what these other guys are putting out there.

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

The only person we need to pay attention to is Shabibi, when he makes commemts my ears perk up, all of this other stuff is pure garbage. Of course I could be wrong.. :lol:

Great point mrref...:D

BTW, great read on this one DEAN.......I counldn't have done it any better...:tiphat: ...hats off to you my friend.

Sorry, maybe that was a poor choice of words, other words I just pay a lot more attention to what Shabibi has to say versus what these other guys are putting out there.

I just read the word Shabibi and trust and I know what you meant mrref but yota once again shows us his the newshound...B)

Great point mrref...:D

BTW, great read on this one DEAN.......I counldn't have done it any better...:tiphat: ...hats off to you my friend.

I just read the word Shabibi and trust and I know what you meant mrref but yota once again shows us his the newshound...B)

Yep you are right about that :lol: