Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking news . Maliki arrives in Kuwait.

oleman

Politics

Breaking news . Maliki arrives in Kuwait.

14/03/2012 09:45:00

Baghdad/NINA/--PM, Nuri al-Maliki arrived this morning to Kuwait in a tow -days offocil visit, headed an accompanying delegation including Foreign , Finince ,Transport, and Human rights Ministers .

It’s scheduled that Maliki will discuss with Kuwati officials the outstanding issues , particularly the debt owed to Iraq and the cotrovercial issue of Mubarak sea-port building by Kuwait./End

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKHFHM

I know this news item may have implications far outweighing the ridiculous, but I found it funny to read. It would seem to be a better attempt at English, but with totally abyssmal spelling. I know, I know ... spelling and grammar is not all that important in the larger scheme of things perhaps, but ... for someone like me who is a stinker about such things, and who has struggled through the standard Arablish translations, I just found this funny.

As a piece of news, it is good to hear he and his cohorts have at least arrived safe and well, now let's hope they can accomplish something concrete!

:)

smee2

I know this news item may have implications far outweighing the ridiculous, but I found it funny to read. It would seem to be a better attempt at English, but with totally abyssmal spelling. I know, I know ... spelling and grammar is not all that important in the larger scheme of things perhaps, but ... for someone like me who is a stinker about such things, and who has struggled through the standard Arablish translations, I just found this funny.

As a piece of news, it is good to hear he and his cohorts have at least arrived safe and well, now let's hope they can accomplish something concrete!

:)

smee2

:D Say it ain't so!! :lol: I'm really bad on that their pet pea of yours!! :lol: