Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: They Are About To Implement The Erbil Agreement !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Cafeteria At Parliament. Try This Week's St. Patricks Day Special - Corned Beef Hashemi + Jamaal Watermelon !

3-13-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 It appears that they are about to implement the Erbil agreement at the National Conf. Feb 23 budget was approved by the GOI. Talabini signed off on it! Gave permission to release the monies from the budget 7 days later. Funds were supposed to be on Thursday but may now be released. Takes about 15 days to ratify this signed budget. This time...it may be done sooner. We may yet see it this Thursday on the 15th. ...it may still take another 15 days from this Thursday which would be another “Thursday” for us to see the rate around the Arab Summit.

3-13-2012 Intel Guru Delta A week or two ago...contact got in touch with Shabibi. Dr. Shabibi told him they are going to do this before the Arab Summit. [from article]...The CBI in the coming days are going to be done. Today they promised that this is going to be done. Significant decrease in the value of the dollar against the dinar. The CBI and GOI are ready to go and they are running late! UN all saying same thing to get Iraq out of Chapter 7. Again on Iraiya TV Kuwait agreed to drop debt to finish everything. The borders to be reconciled! Huge! RV will likely be between .86 or a little over a dollar; we can only wait to see. Call came today...from...contact that Dr. Shabibi may possibly pull the trigger THIS WEEK!

3-13-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball I think the world will be watching tomorrow...[Maliki goes to Kuwait] Maliki will officially sign the declaration, Iraqi parliament will have to be formed which means the security ministers will have to be installed. I believe that the agreement may have to go through the Kuwaiti parliament...But with the Emir it maybe a straight shot. I believe that when Maliki signs we will see a flurry of activity...Emergency meetings, etc. CBI could be waiting for the nod...since we are at the 13th of March and the summit is 27th to 29th...not too many days left.

3-13-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling I read an article that said the deletion of the zeroes would have a negative effect of the currency...this is ridiculous. Shabibi went to Parliament and told them how they would benefit, how the country would benefit and has started executing it. They told everyone what they were doing, so there is no turning back now. Be careful about reading articles about timing...we are in the season. Shabibi said it will be in the second phase, Phase II, so it will be in June sometime or just before. It is an area on the calendar, not a confirmed date. Shabibi is going to revalue the currency one way or another.

3-13-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE HCL IS ALREADY PARTLY DONE WITH THE REVENUE SHARING MENTIONED IN THE BUDGET...NOW..WITH KUWAIT SIGNING OFF...ALL OF THE UNS BENCHMARKS IRAQ NEEDED TO FULFILL ARE DONE...HENCE CHAP7 AND WITH ERBIL...DONE AS WELL, IRAQ WILL SHOW UP TO THAT SUMMIT AS A NEW COUNTRY...BUT THIS IS ALL UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT WE GET THEM TO GET ERBIL TO ACTUALLY GO LIVE, IN OTHER WORDS...MINISTERS ANNOUNCED AND SWORN IN...NOW...MALIKI GOES TO KUWAIT WED...ALONG WITH MOON THERE. WE ARE NOT HOME JUST YET. WE NEED TO SEE EVERYTHING PUT INTO LAW...HENCE NUJAFI TELLING PARLIMENT...NO VACATION TILL ITS DONEI ALSO READ THAT ARTICLE...ON THE FINANCE COMMITTE AND THE CBI NEEDING TO ADJUST VALUES IN THE COMING DAYS. TAKE MY ADVICE AND DONT BLINK...CAUSE THE CRAPS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN IN IRAQ.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

In three years on this ride I have not seen such a confluence of important events. Shabibi is practically shaking us, trying to tell us that he wants this thing to go down before the Arab Summit. With Maliki going to Kuwait tomorrow (Wednesday 14th) and expecting to sign a watershed agreement with Kuwait, he returns on Thursday a hero and gives Shabibi the right chemistry to pull the trigger. We're told historically that they like to RV on the 1st and 15th of the month, so I say go for it this Thursday 15th.

It's put-up or shut-up time boys.

• Upvote 6

Like everyone I REALLY want this to go, but I can't reasonably think that Maliki will do a turn and burn tomorrow and return to Iraq to see a RV the next day.

I do believe that this will be a HUGE step toward the RV, the next is the National Conference, after that we start biting our nails!

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I say we try using reverse psychology on them and hold Thug hostage until they rv........nothing else has seemed to get their attention.

Last Week When I Was Kidnapped, The Only Ransom That My Fellow Clowns Could Come Up With Was 2 Crayons, A piece Of Silly String, And A Broken Set Of Camel "Curb Feelers" ! rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 5

Last Week When I Was Kidnapped, The Only Ransom That My Fellow Clowns Could Come Up With Was 2 Crayons, A piece Of Silly String, And A Broken Set Of Camel "Curb Feelers" ! rolleyes.gif

That's ok. I accidently gave myself a plus 1 after my last post and it felt really good. Im gonna do it again.....

• Upvote 5

Ransom or no ransom, there were quite a few members who grabbed you from behind......during the rescue mission.

Some more than others

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Thugalicious! Good news this week, I hope it keeps coming in! Baby needs a new computer! :D (and a house, and a garden and a.......!) :lol:

. . . and a car . . . and a gym membership . . . and new furniture . . . and a new life . . . and big bunch of hope!! lol

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From The Cafeteria At Parliament. Try This Week's St. Patricks Day Special - Corned Beef Hashemi + Jamaal Watermelon !

3-13-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 It appears that they are about to implement the Erbil agreement at the National Conf.

Thanks for the update, Thug. It's about time they implemented the agreement. Wonder if they're going to have a secret handshake, too...:lol:

simpsons_handshake.jpg

:D :D :D

Hey...I found some rather unique and comfy slippers! :D

Ransom or no ransom, there were quite a few members who grabbed you from behind......during the rescue mission.

Some more than others

Didn't see it...don't want to know...:o:huh::eek:

• Upvote 1

I offered the thong I used back in the disco days. :D

• Upvote 1