Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like things are gearing up in Iraq

GasCan

nope i'm around lafayette

hey gascan, i use to work for c.r.c. back in the 80's. it was a oil well rework co. it went out of business in 85 or 86 and so did allot of others. we were out of lafayett to. do you know if they ever came back. thanks old timer c.r.c.+ crutcher resouces corp

hey gascan, i use to work for c.r.c. back in the 80's. it was a oil well rework co. it went out of business in 85 or 86 and so did allot of others. we were out of lafayett to. do you know if they ever came back. thanks old timer c.r.c.+ crutcher resouces corp

I was actually born in 84 so i dont have much knoledge of crc. i dont deal with them directly but i dont think they are in operation anymore. i deal with a lot of rework companies and fab yards in the area.

Thanks for the information GasCan... just the real kind of information that we need. smile.gif

Outside contracts, more wheeling and dealing... it all looks good for Iraq's future... and ours (hint, hint... wink.gifwink.gif ).

Git-r-dun boyz, git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Hope you are high and dry. Looks pretty flooded down there right now.

thanks it is pretty bad around here for a lot of people. it was bad around my house but luckily my house was built on a hill. it looked like an island when i finally got home. driving home the water was over my headlights in my truck.

I am in oilfield sales in louisiana. Just to throw a little hope in this situation, I am bidding on projects in Iraq for BP. This may not be much, but i deal with projects all over the world. This is the first i have dealt with in Iraq. :tiphat:

A fellow Louisianian !!! I'll take any good news over bad any day !!! Good luck with your bidding dude !!! GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1

+1, Great info, GasCan. On the lighter side, with your background, have considered becoming a Guru? You could call yourself TOKIE GasCan Man. B) B) :D

Hahahahaha thanks but no thanks. I'll pass on becoming a "Guru". I'll stick to what i know and roll with it.

A fellow Louisianian !!! I'll take any good news over bad any day !!! Good luck with your bidding dude !!! GO RV !!! B)

It's great to see Louisiana represented well. Best wishes to you my friend. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1