Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi and Barzani agree to hold a national conference before the summit

JustNTime

I submit to you my friends that this is some of the best news ever. I know many are wondering "what the HECK does Allawi have to do with any of this??" especially since we saw Najafi, President House of Reps, take over as leader of the Iraqyia List in place of Allawi. Consider this. What we saw was a smooth under the radar transition of Allawi to his position in government guaranteed to him through the three headed power sharing agreement of Erbil. The media painted a picture as if Allawi wasn't fit but that is just smoke for the masses and speculators. In all actually this man just got seated in one of THE most powerful positions of government. I know I know this might sound obsurd but please consider the article back in February, "Maliki Doesn't Mind Allawi Heading NCSP".

Let me break this down a bit. The NCSP was the NEW DEAL debated on in 2010 and then signed into law in 2011. Here is an excerpt explaining its political potency at The Iraq Model website:

This is the body which Ayad Allawi is supposed to chair under the deal between
him [Allawi]
Barzani
and
biggrin.gif
Maliki
Allawi has set this as the condition for his bloc's participation in Maliki's government.
The parliment is supposed to vote on this next week.

This seat was reserved to Allawi by contract and cannot be take from him. Read more on the NCSP and its structure to understand the role it plays in Maliki's government.

What this means to ME is that the government is just about in place if not already. Once Maliki announces to the world that his government is complete, Shabibi can push the big red button. To see Allawi in the news WITH BARZANI could be a wonderful sign that the three headed power is now seated. I AM AS EXCITED AS ALL GET OUT RIGHT NOW!! Somebody get excited with me!

• Upvote 11

Detective Carrello.....she is always suspicious of the guy in the back alley, munching on dorito's, wearing a beanie and lifting his leg when he farts. Soon, in the coming posts she will have the name, and lighter.

I'm late for this party I see, well now they will negatize me and Carrello can come up behind them (careful of the gas tho) with her Taser and game over....:wacko:

• Upvote 2

laugh.gif Sorry Guys. I posted this and stepped out right quick, and when I returned this had blowed up with no article...emot-LMAO.gif

Tuesday, March 13 / March 2012 16:56

Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi, today met Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani in the resort of Salahuddin in Erbil, to discuss the latest developments in Iraq and the region," stating that "both parties agreed the need to resolve the outstanding issues of national destiny through a commitment to convene the National Congress in advance of the Arab Summit to be held in Baghdad at the end of this month. "

She Damluji that "the agreement was the interest of the parties on the importance of the success of the Arab Summit Conference, and to restore Baghdad's rightful place in the exercise of its leading role in the region and the Arab world," adding that "the two parties emphasized the importance of bringing visions and coordination of positions between them and with other blocks, to ensure the unit Iraq and its safety and stability and ensure the success of the democratic experiment in Iraq and to prevent autocracy. "

The Delegation of Iraq to the Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi a number of leaders, deputies and members of the coalition in Iraq.

He was Vice President of the Republic Khudair Khuzaie announced, on Monday, (12 March 2012), the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the national meeting was held at his home in the presence of members of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan and the Iraqi List, stressing that it was agreed that the general structure of the agenda of the National Congress and the formation of a committee to prepare the agenda within the agreed structure.

It was agreed that President Jalal Talabani and parliament Osama Najafi, agreed during a meeting held in the province of Sulaymaniyah, in (27 December 2011), to hold a national conference of all political forces to address issues related to governance, the state and develop solutions to the crisis has, in rejection of the National Alliance Conference in Kurdistan, stressing the need to take place in Baghdad, and called for the support and keep the issue of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi for politicization.

The Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari announced, the first of February 2012, that the next Arab Summit to be held in Baghdad on 29 March current, stressing that the government is serious about providing security for the leaders and co-chairs at the top, as Deputy Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Ben Helli, Iraq able to ensure the success of the Arab summit, and that he will chair on the stage of a future in which Arab action.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq, on March 11, 2012, that the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Nabil Arab visit Baghdad soon to put the finishing touches to hold the Arab summit, while called upon all political forces and social components to the concerted efforts for the success of the summit, considered to be held in Baghdad, evidence of the restoration Iraq for his role the Arab and regional levels.

In striking development on the summit, take the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the first Sunday (11 March 2012), Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki finds in the Arab summit as his personal victory, stressing that it is no point in the session, but the appearance of deception.

And had already postponed the Arab League, in (5 May 2011), the Arab summit which was scheduled to be held in March 2011 in Baghdad to March 2012, at the request of Iraq after the consensus Arab member states in view of the Arab reality the "new and inappropriate," which caused the revolutions that were her time in Egypt and Libya, Yemen, Tunisia and Syria.

The Arab summit in the Iraqi capital Baghdad international event larger, organized by the country since 2003, accounting for the Municipality of Baghdad for the committee to create and insurance requirements for the Conference of the Arab summit and to provide insights, ideas, and the preparations necessary to improve and develop the interface construction of the city, commensurate with its history and its place in coordination with the ministries and agencies competent, has announced at the end of the month of January last, that the entire preparations for the summit is now Closed 100%.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.irakna.com%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-ca:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ACAW_en%26prmd%3Dimvnsb&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.irakna.com/index.php/2012-03-09-19-15-45/34-2012-03-08-18-11-08/791-2012-03-13-16-57-16.html&usg=ALkJrhgE-zpjUVfaXWO0DS3IyjZFOkWCMg

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 1

Here's what I read this morning, if it helps...

Iraqi List describe the results of the meeting of the Preparatory Committee V “Palmhdja”

Posted: March 13, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

13/03/2012 14:12

Baghdad, March 13 (Rn) – called the Iraqi List led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, Tuesday, results of the meeting of the Preparatory Committee the fifth day yesterday as “positive” and “encouraging,” indicating that they would not object to any place specified by President Jalal Talabani for the conference national levels.

Announced that the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference today that its meeting held yesterday evening resulted in an agreement on the structure of the agenda of the national meeting and the formation of a special committee to develop a vocabulary of the agenda, agreed that the President Jalal Talabani, determine where and when the national conference.

The meetings of the Preparatory Committee, which includes 12 representatives of the political blocs after the Iraqi List, reverse the decision to boycott the government and the House of Representatives this month.

The country has witnessed political tension was accompanied by security breaches days after the departure of U.S. forces in December 18 last December under the security agreement signed between the two countries.

A spokesman for the movement of reconciliation that fall under the Iraqi List, Hadi Zalmi that “the preparatory committee meeting yesterday as a positive gesture is encouraging, and we hope that the successful conclusion of the agreement on the agenda provided that it is acceptable to all parties and reflects the real demands it.”

The Zalmi told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) today, “We in the Iraqi List, we hope that we get to the conference and soon accepted by the political parties,” noting that “the venue of the National Congress was not a node in, but node lies in the goodwill embodied by the agenda and to deal with a sincere spirit of serving the political process. “

He said, “any place specified by President Jalal Talabani, the Iraqi will not object to it.” He said.

The political crisis erupted between coalition and Iraqi rule of law against the backdrop of the issuance of an arrest warrant for Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, a leader in the Iraqi List, for his support of “terrorism” which was rejected by the latter, who described the judiciary as “politically motivated”.

Insists Iraqi List led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, the need to hold the National Congress before the Arab Summit with the ability to keep it open until after the Arab summit that touched the serious intentions of the other parties. Referring to a coalition of state law.

http://bit.ly/AuUJwb

• Upvote 1

I submit to you my friends that this is some of the best news ever. I know many are wondering "what the HECK does Allawi have to do with any of this??" especially since we saw Najafi, President House of Reps, take over as leader of the Iraqyia List in place of Allawi. Consider this. What we saw was a smooth under the radar transition of Allawi to his position in government guaranteed to him through the three headed power sharing agreement of Erbil. The media painted a picture as if Allawi wasn't fit but that is just smoke for the masses and speculators. In all actually this man just got seated in one of THE most powerful positions of government. I know I know this might sound obsurd but please consider the article back in February, "Maliki Doesn't Mind Allawi Heading NCSP".

Let me break this down a bit. The NCSP was the NEW DEAL debated on in 2010 and then signed into law in 2011. Here is an excerpt explaining its political potency at The Iraq Model website:

him [Allawi]
Barzani
and
biggrin.gif
Maliki
Allawi has set this as the condition for his bloc's participation in Maliki's government.

This seat was reserved to Allawi by contract and cannot be take from him. Read more on the NCSP and its structure to understand the role it plays in Maliki's government.

What this means to ME is that the government is just about in place if not already. Once Maliki announces to the world that his government is complete, Shabibi can push the big red button. To see Allawi in the news WITH BARZANI could be a wonderful sign that the three headed power is now seated. I AM AS EXCITED AS ALL GET OUT RIGHT NOW!! Somebody get excited with me!

I'm right there with you Trinity as I've said.... that Shabibi needs them to have power sharing one way or the other. Where the heck is the announcement of the Defense Minister.....thanks for the flashback

controlled emotions but you are testing me Trinity....;)

• Upvote 3

him [Allawi]
Barzani
and
biggrin.gif
Maliki

Trinity! You have hit the nail on the head! emot-woot.gif

I knew I had remembered of this and wasn't surprised when he quietly stepped down.

That, I knew, was just not going to happen without him getting something, and I mean powerful and honorary.

I'm glad you brought this to the forefront, even without an article. laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Where the heck is the announcement of the Defense Minister.....

we both know they are holding onto to that as the last play before the rv. at this point all is decided, done and just a matter of timing.

controlled emotions but you are testing me Trinity....wink.gif

i feel you bro! i feel you! when i saw that article about erbil yesterday, a faint tear literally crawled out of the corner of my eye. i will be heading out tonight to get a duffle bag ready for the VIP trip to Belize with Adam.

this thing cannot go on much longer. the arab summit is pushing them to represent iraq as a premier leader in the arab world. these things MUST be in place else they will be embarrassed and the ME leaders will pull out of the summit. the month of march will be one to tell the great great grand children about, i have a feeling. wink.gif

I knew I had remembered of this and wasn't surprised when he quietly stepped down.

That, I knew, was just not going to happen without him getting something, and I mean powerful and honorary.

amen and amen JNT! when that article came out about prep committee endorsing erbil and then we see allawi and barzani standing to together in regards to the national conference, man oh man oh man. they are telling us without saying it. i am about to lose my mind here at work!

• Upvote 3

JNT and Sweetybird nice articles; well it looks like everything is moving in our direction...

...where I was expecting articles today that were going to speak negative of all that we read yesterday I see the opposite, it is all positive articles pointing in the right direction of other piece to the dinar puzzle....wow

• Upvote 2

TRINITY! biggrin.gif Yes You Did!

JustNTime Don't You Just Love This Guy? He's Good! wink.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

we both know they are holding onto to that as the last play before the rv. at this point all is decided, done and just a matter of timing.

i feel you bro! i feel you! when i saw that article about erbil yesterday, a faint tear literally crawled out of the corner of my eye. i will be heading out tonight to get a duffle bag ready for the VIP trip to Belize with Adam.

this thing cannot go on much longer. the arab summit is pushing them to represent iraq as a premier leader in the arab world. these things MUST be in place else they will be embarrassed and the ME leaders will pull out of the summit. the month of march will be one to tell the great great grand children about, i have a feeling. wink.gif

amen and amen JNT! when that article came out about prep committee endorsing erbil and then we see allawi and barzani standing to together in regards to the national conference, man oh man oh man. they are telling us without saying it. i am about to lose my mind here at work!

Please don't call me a guru for making this statement OK......I just got off a phone call and I really can't tell you from whom because I promised that what we talk about stays between us but as a guy that has not been in this investment for near as long as most I feel like I can see it a little different than people that have been in it for a long period of time. The guy that i was talking to said he has heard it all and shared a few stories with me, after that I know for sure that my mind would be a little clearer of this then his. BTW, he has much more knowledge of this than I could ever have but mine is just less clouded because of it but equally as positive that it could happen at anytime. Well the group that is here right now for exception of a few more is the group that has the best chance to uncover the latest news because we are still welling to spend this much time researching, reading, uncovering, debating and just wanting to strive for a small piece that may uncover the sign that may tell us that we are there.

Now Trinity you have got my attention with your thoughts and I think you can stop thinking for a little bit, set back and let it all sink in....breathe tho...

• Upvote 6

Thank you. Well, after watching the members on the different threads, and watching my negs, I am narrowing down the possibilities of who is the Dorito Bandito. Just give me a couple more threads, and we will have the mystery solved. Ice cream?.......I told you I was mean, didn't I?

You mentioned that. I just didn't fall for it...

• Upvote 1

him [Allawi]
Barzani
and
biggrin.gif
Maliki

Great post TrinityeXchange - thank you!!!

• Upvote 1