Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi and Barzani agree to hold a national conference before the summit

JustNTime

Tuesday, March 13 / March 2012 16:56<p style="vertical-align: baseline; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 17px; text-align: left; direction: ltr; ">

• Upvote 4

Tuesday, March 13 / March 2012 16:56<p style="vertical-align: baseline; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 17px; text-align: left; direction: ltr; ">

hmm...... what are these coded riddles they speak of...... <_<:D

• Upvote 1

Don't know why Allawi is involved in this. I think that he is still a very influential person in the party though.

The main thing about this article is, that they are getting their own house in order, before they have everyone over, and they have a messy house to get in order, before the summit!

I am sure they will get everything looking nice and pretty before their guests arrive! :D

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Maybe this is just a Kuridish meeting and Allawi is trying to find a home. There was an article yesterday saying the Kurds were trying trying to become a state, again. JMHO.

Breaking News….Allawi, Barzani agree to hold national meeting before Summit

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

My link

Baghdad (AIN) –The President of Kurdistan Region, Masoud Barzani, and the Head of the Iraqiya Slate, Ayad Allawi, agreed to "Hold the upcoming national meeting before holding the Arab Summit in Baghdad at the end of March."

Informed source stated to AIN "Barzani while meeting a delegation from the IS, headed by Ayad Allawi, agreed to hold the meeting before the Summit," noting that "he also stressed the importance of exerting efforts to ensure the success of the meeting to settle the current political crisis."

"Both sides discussed the latest political updates in Iraq and the Region," he concluded.

The IS stressed on several occasions the importance of holding the upcoming national meeting before the Arab Summit.

Some of the members of the Preparatory Committee expected holding the meeting after the Summit. /End/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

From Allawi's twitter site 2:35PM, EST:

Ayad Allawi‏@AyadAllawiReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Barzani and I agreed on the need to resolve national issues through our commitment to hold the National Conference before the Arab Summit.

Allawi is still a respected leader within he Iraqi List, with or without a title. He will not go away, as his opinions and international reputation and connections within the Sunni Muslims is very valuable to the List. What would be interesting is if he and Barzani threatened to hold a National Meeting with or without everyone else.

• Upvote 1

You got negged again. I evened you out. Maybe if you would share your ice cream... ;)

Thank you. Well, after watching the members on the different threads, and watching my negs, I am narrowing down the possibilities of who is the Dorito Bandito. Just give me a couple more threads, and we will have the mystery solved. Ice cream?.......I told you I was mean, didn't I?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thank you. Well, after watching the members on the different threads, and watching my negs, I am narrowing down the possibilities of who is the Dorito Bandito. Just give me a couple more threads, and we will have the mystery solved. Ice cream?.......I told you I was mean, didn't I?

Got your back Carrello.....I always have a + in my bag, to cover you! Say what you want, we are all right behind you!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 1

Carrello, it wasn't me, but you know that. Let me know who - I'm fully armed.

(I have great legs too)

You're on, Comrade.

Got your back Carrello.....I always have a + in my bag, to cover you! Say what you want, we are all right behind you!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

Oh, good. We will have a platoon in a minute. B) I think we need a nurse too, because the Dorito Bandito is going to need on.

Thanks NWGUY! (are you single?) jk B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Detective Carrello.....she is always suspicious of the guy in the back alley, munching on dorito's, wearing a beanie and lifting his leg when he farts. Soon, in the coming posts she will have the name, and lighter.

• Upvote 2

You're on, Comrade.

Oh, good. We will have a platoon in a minute. B) I think we need a nurse too, because the Dorito Bandito is going to need on.

Meet me in Las Vegas, after the RV!!! :lol: jk!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Is allawi going to be given his post for national council strategic policies within the erbil agreement????

If that will get this done for goodness sakes let it be.........seriously,... they need the NCSP done somehow...power sharing...

Just throwing out what may be keeping this gun from going off...

• Upvote 4

From Allawi's twitter site 2:35PM, EST:

Ayad Allawi‏@AyadAllawiReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Barzani and I agreed on the need to resolve national issues through our commitment to hold the National Conference before the Arab Summit.

Allawi is still a respected leader within he Iraqi List, with or without a title. He will not go away, as his opinions and international reputation and connections within the Sunni Muslims is very valuable to the List. What would be interesting is if he and Barzani threatened to hold a National Meeting with or without everyone else.

Allawi has a Twitter account! I need to get with it here!

• Upvote 1

You're on, Comrade.

Oh, good. We will have a platoon in a minute. B)I think we need a nurse too , because the Dorito Bandito is going to need on.

OH OH OH!! PICK ME PICK ME!!! Ok, true, I'm not an RN yet since I've barely begun the program...but it'd be GREAT to PRACTICE on el Bandito!!!! MUUUAAA HA HA HAAA....er...um.....HA HA HA HAAAA!!

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 1