Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New info on Dinar Banker

Sweetybird

Unfortunately, that is not how it would happen, most likely...

They've stated many times that customs and the Federal Reserve/IRS will require that any foreign currency transactions coming through be first converted to USD, which would be taxable as income, before being converted into the equivalent value in physical precious metals or any other commodity/stock shares.

So, basically, we have to take the tax hit on IQD to USD conversion before being able to buy silver/gold from them.

Queezy,

I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure a savy tax attorney can extend your investment out of IQD and into Gold or Silver. I'm sure an LLC could do it and that's the route I will be going anyway. I don't want anything owned by my person. But most certainly I wish to have authority over, and control of my business assets and investments..

As long as you report and play by the rules, your wealth can multiply

Queezy,

I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure a savy tax attorney can extend your investment out of IQD and into Gold or Silver. I'm sure an LLC could do it and that's the route I will be going anyway. I don't want anything owned by my person. But most certainly I wish to have authority over, and control of my business assets and investments..

As long as you report and play by the rules, your wealth can multiply

No offense, but you sound like Breitling a little bit with that last part, lol...

But it's true, in a sense, that if you're not trying to cheat the rule-makers, then you'll do well for yourself if you have wise advice and diligence on your side. An LLC is a good thing for anyone to have, regardless of whether or not a person has a large wealth to utilize. Everyone should be looking into it, because the less you have tied to you personally, the less chance of you being wrecked and ending up on the street because of shady persons trying to use our legal system to gain against your wealth and property.

FYI, beware of the rumors that you will be able to cash in dinar directly for gold in order to avoid taxes. This was a hot topic for a few years, and was perpetuated by a certain dinar trader until last year. This was completely and officially De-bunked by the UST and the IRS (two three letter agencies to be wary of).

The strategy of investing in metals with dinar profits is excellent, but make sure that you have a physical position and NOT paper, regardless of how many millions you may be able to buy (my hope is you will measure it in POUNDS!)

GO RV!