Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New info on Dinar Banker

Sweetybird

Just saw this on Dinar Banker website: Interesting. Looks like they may be getting ready to help with cash ins. They'd make a mint!

Link: dinarbanker.com

Current Exchange Rates:

Uncirculated $900 (USD) per Million Dinar (IQD)

Circulated $880 (USD) per Million Dinar (IQD)

As of March 13, 2012 12:31 EST

How do I exchange my Iraqi Dinar for US Dollars?

Sterling Currency Group Exchange Procedure

Sterling Currency Group is prepared to meet the exchange needs of our valued customers. We have a long history of transporting and securing currency all over the world and accomplishing complex financial transactions quickly and securely. We value our customers and our first priority is ensuring that they have a reliable means of exchanging Iraqi Dinar or any other currency purchased from Sterling Currency Group.

Now you can exchange your currency by filling out the order form below. Your rate will be locked when your submitted order form is approved. When you see a rate published on our website at which you wish to exchange your currency, please follow these steps:

Edited by Sweetybird
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Will they cash in any dinar even if we don't buy it from them ?

Just asking :)

Sorry it took so long to answer you, but I had to run an errand. I just bought from them ( again ) a few days ago and they've changed their entire web page since then. I'm not sure about buying it from you if you didn't buy it from them, but here's what's printed on the page, hope it helps:

Sell Dinar

Current Exchange Rates:

Uncirculated $900 (USD) per Million Dinar (IQD)

Circulated $880 (USD) per Million Dinar (IQD)

As of March 13, 2012 15:00 EST

How do I exchange my Iraqi Dinar for US Dollars?

Sterling Currency Group Exchange Procedure

Sterling Currency Group is prepared to meet the exchange needs of our valued customers. We have a long history of transporting and securing currency all over the world and accomplishing complex financial transactions quickly and securely. We value our customers and our first priority is ensuring that they have a reliable means of exchanging Iraqi Dinar or any other currency purchased from Sterling Currency Group.

Now you can exchange your currency by filling out the order form below. Your rate will be locked when your submitted order form is approved. When you see a rate published on our website at which you wish to exchange your currency, please follow these steps:

You MUST fill out and submit the order form below completely. You will immediately receive an email confirmation with all the instructions and necessary documentation for all currency exchanges.

The form must be filled in regardless of the value of your currency. If the value of the currency is more than $50,000 USD you will have the option of requesting an appointment.

For specifics on exchanging Layaway orders, please read the Layaway Exchange Information at the bottom of this page.

You will receive specific instructions once your order form has been submitted.

By placing a Sell/Exchange order, I agree that I am exchanging at the rate published on this page.

Dealers buy dinar. That's what they do. Buy and sell. Profit and more profit.

Makes sense to me, and I'm sure you know tons more about it than I do. I haven't been in this long enough to have the kind of expertise you have. BTW, thanks for all you do here. It sure helps people like me that are still learning... :)

The silver and gold comment is new since the first week of March. We had a dinar banker thread going in Jan when they stopped taking echecks and added the exchange process updates and I have purchased twice since then and the silver and gold info was not present.

What I find very interesting, is soon they will offer customers to invest in silver and gold.

I thought that was interesting. It looks like they are branching out quite a bit. Also, they are selling different kinds of currency, like V.Dong etc. I've bought from them many times over the last few months and had never seen Dong mentioned until today. Then again, that web page is totally different too.

The silver and gold comment is new since the first week of March. We had a dinar banker thread going in Jan when they stopped taking echecks and added the exchange process updates and I have purchased twice since then and the silver and gold info was not present.

I had bought by e-check just 3 days prior to that and tried to do it again, but couldn't. I called them to see what was up and the guy said they'd stopped because they were having trouble getting the banks to pay up. I had not seen the gold and silver listed either...

I thought that was interesting. It looks like they are branching out quite a bit. Also, they are selling different kinds of currency, like V.Dong etc. I've bought from them many times over the last few months and had never seen Dong mentioned until today. Then again, that web page is totally different too.

No they have been selling the dong. I uh got my Vietnamese currency there. ;) Fairly recent they have added the Yuan, and others in their merchandise. The gold and silver coming soon....interesting. I imagine many who cash in the dinar would go with them on gold and silver investments, especially if a deal is added on.

No they have been selling the dong. I uh got my Vietnamese currency there. ;) Fairly recent they have added the Yuan, and others in their merchandise. The gold and silver coming soon....interesting. I imagine many who cash in the dinar would go with them on gold and silver investments, especially if a deal is added on.

Thanks, that helps, I probably just missed it. I haven't braved the Dong yet! I'm still getting used to the Dinar. lol

Thanks, that helps, I probably just missed it. I haven't braved the Dong yet! I'm still getting used to the Dinar. lol

I will tell you something I learned last week from an investment banker at Chase. We have been reading much about emerging markets in countries. That being Brazil..etc and etd, but I was told those markets are not the ones to be looking at, it is the "new" emerging markets(countries) and guess what one of them was? Vietnam. Yup he said they are rocking and rolling, and to consider investments in Vietnam. We did not discuss their currency. Unfortunately Iraq was not included in the new emerging countries. They get their i's dotted and t's crossed they will be the talk of the town.

One other thing he said, as far as the dinar is concerned, while he would not recommend investing in the dinar as it is too risky, he did say the interest rate on the dinar bonds are really moving. Interesting huh? I did not know they were trading in bonds actually.

I do know they charge $150.00 per order. So if you have 3 orders for example it will cost you $450.00. I also asked if they had any hidden fees and they said no. But, listening to the Dinar Bankers top guy on Frank26 one time he mentioned something about the spread which banks normally charge and I was a little leary about it because he sounded like it would cost more to cash out through Dinar Banker then a bank. I don't have Frank26 website, but you can google Frank26 and you should be able to get to his web site that way. The conference talk was at least a month ago or so. Sorry, I can not find the conference in my favorites. Now where would you purchase Dinar Bonds?

I do know they charge $150.00 per order. So if you have 3 orders for example it will cost you $450.00. I also asked if they had any hidden fees and they said no. But, listening to the Dinar Bankers top guy on Frank26 one time he mentioned something about the spread which banks normally charge and I was a little leary about it because he sounded like it would cost more to cash out through Dinar Banker then a bank. I don't have Frank26 website, but you can google Frank26 and you should be able to get to his web site that way. The conference talk was at least a month ago or so. Sorry, I can not find the conference in my favorites. Now where would you purchase Dinar Bonds?

Dinar bonds? I don't know, probably CBI. I am not sure we can buy them, but banks can. I am surprised they are selling them.

My link

Things are popping in VN.

Hi Sweetybird. I had bought by e-check just 3 days prior to that and tried to do it again, but couldn't. I called them to see what was up and the guy said they'd stopped because they were having trouble getting the banks to pay up. I had not seen the gold and silver listed either...

I ordered the day they stopped accepting echecks, the lady I spoke with didn't even know they had stopped, she had to check with her supervisor. Have you had any issues getting your orders lately? I usually get them in 2 business days but my most recent order was on 2-27 and I didn't receive it until March 9th. They kept giving me the run around. First they couldn't open the image of my cashiers check, then it was blurry, then they couldn't read the order number, etc. It was odd, because I resent the same image every time, and finally they accepted it and processed the order. It just seemed they were stalling so I was curious if you had the same problem. Thanks for the info!

I will tell you something I learned last week from an investment banker at Chase. We have been reading much about emerging markets in countries. That being Brazil..etc and etd, but I was told those markets are not the ones to be looking at, it is the "new" emerging markets(countries) and guess what one of them was? Vietnam. Yup he said they are rocking and rolling, and to consider investments in Vietnam. We did not discuss their currency. Unfortunately Iraq was not included in the new emerging countries. They get their i's dotted and t's crossed they will be the talk of the town.

One other thing he said, as far as the dinar is concerned, while he would not recommend investing in the dinar as it is too risky, he did say the interest rate on the dinar bonds are really moving. Interesting huh? I did not know they were trading in bonds actually.

There is a thread in the Off Topic section about bonds called Why Bonds Will Go Bang . . . they may be able to share some insight on the Dinar bonds. As for Vietnam, that's the second time I've heard that in less than a week - sounds like it may be time to do some research. Thanks Zig!

I ordered the day they stopped accepting echecks, the lady I spoke with didn't even know they had stopped, she had to check with her supervisor. Have you had any issues getting your orders lately? I usually get them in 2 business days but my most recent order was on 2-27 and I didn't receive it until March 9th. They kept giving me the run around. First they couldn't open the image of my cashiers check, then it was blurry, then they couldn't read the order number, etc. It was odd, because I resent the same image every time, and finally they accepted it and processed the order. It just seemed they were stalling so I was curious if you had the same problem. Thanks for the info!

Yes, Dinarduo, I did have a couple of problems, though minor ones. I had ordered and went back into the account the next day and it was still showing"open" instead of "ready to ship." I called them and they said it was because they couldn't read the PDF file I'd sent, that they were having problems with getting them to open. I tried it twice more while they were on the line with me, still didin't work, so they told me to send it to "steve@dinarbanker.com." I did, and got a response that afternoon that it was "ready to ship." I usually get my order FedEx 4 days from date of order. Same thing happened about a week later, too. About a 1 day hold up on that order. Last order was fine though, so maybe they have the bugs worked out. Hopefully...

There is a thread in the Off Topic section about bonds called Why Bonds Will Go Bang . . . they may be able to share some insight on the Dinar bonds. As for Vietnam, that's the second time I've heard that in less than a week - sounds like it may be time to do some research. Thanks Zig!

Thanks Zigmeister. I'll have to look into that. I'd heard a little about it, but have mainly concentrated on the dinar. The bonds sound like an excellent idea. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in telling me. I have a lot of respect for your posts!!! Thank you!

Oops just found what you were talking about :)

Glad you found it Nakida... Hope it helps in some way... Good Luck, and God Bless!

Exchange your Rv'd Dinars in for a stable commodity and not the wobbly USD... that might be a popular choice.

Unfortunately, that is not how it would happen, most likely...

They've stated many times that customs and the Federal Reserve/IRS will require that any foreign currency transactions coming through be first converted to USD, which would be taxable as income, before being converted into the equivalent value in physical precious metals or any other commodity/stock shares.

So, basically, we have to take the tax hit on IQD to USD conversion before being able to buy silver/gold from them.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, that is not how it would happen, most likely...

They've stated many times that customs and the Federal Reserve/IRS will require that any foreign currency transactions coming through be first converted to USD, which would be taxable as income, before being converted into the equivalent value in physical precious metals or any other commodity/stock shares.

So, basically, we have to take the tax hit on IQD to USD conversion before being able to buy silver/gold from them.

And then we'd take another hit on the gold and silver... Sheesh! They sure have it figured out, don't they! They're making more than we will! Not fair at all...