Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

delete 3 zeros means 1 million will be 1 thousand

leesburg

Here is a guaranteed FACT. NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE truly know the accurate M1, M2 and related numbers. Hence EVERYTHING IS SPECULATION. SO STOP SPOUTING FACTS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THEM.

AND THAT'S A FACT MY FRIEND.

Agreed. Fact is this investment has the chance to go either way and I think the majority of folk realize this. So the RD/LOP just might be right, I'm on the RV bandwagon but who knows.Getting one's panties twisted either way does no good at all,thats all I'm sayin.Egos need to be checked,braggin rights will be after it pops. Best to all

Here is a guaranteed FACT. NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE truly know the accurate M1, M2 and related numbers. Hence EVERYTHING IS SPECULATION. SO STOP SPOUTING FACTS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THEM.

Now wait a minute. Are you saying that the CBI is reporting fraudulent numbers each time? So a country with a hyperinflated currency 1000 times lower than the USD with a population of 30 million doesn't have an M2 of 60 trillion? That is only 60 billion worth in USD terms. Why are these numbers even being questioned? They are right about where they should be based on Iraqs situation. I know it makes everyone feel better to pretend that something sinister is going on and we are all being misled but there is really nothing to back that theory up and that is a FACT.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In all fairness until they are proven to be inaccurate and by giant amounts its really the closest thing to a fact we have.....

I think he was just trying to get across that we dont want them to delete the zeros, contrary to what many are promoting....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Now wait a minute. Are you saying that the CBI is reporting fraudulent numbers each time? So a country with a hyperinflated currency 1000 times lower than the USD with a population of 30 million doesn't have an M2 of 60 trillion? That is only 60 billion worth in USD terms. Why are these numbers even being questioned? They are right about where they should be based on Iraqs situation. I know it makes everyone feel better to pretend that something sinister is going on and we are all being misled but there is really nothing to back that theory up and that is a FACT.

The numbers presented likely have room for error given a percentage. Also, the numbers may be something that can be proven, however, the numbers may also be manipulated to exist as they truly are.

Sometimes, I find it rather hilarious that we know the area/region GOI & so forth are so corrupt yet they present 'exact true #s/figures?" Ya, ok..

I think I read an article somewhere referring to gold that no one really knows how much each central banks hold in gold because they're not reporting it...

I vaguely remember that article, so I can't remember the name.. It may not have even been on here. (Only going off of memory)

• Upvote 1

The numbers presented likely have room for error given a percentage. Also, the numbers may be something that can be proven, however, the numbers may also be manipulated to exist as they truly are.

Sometimes, I find it rather hilarious that we know the area/region GOI & so forth are so corrupt yet they present 'exact true #s/figures?" Ya, ok..

I think I read an article somewhere referring to gold that no one really knows how much each central banks hold in gold because they're not reporting it...

I vaguely remember that article, so I can't remember the name.. It may not have even been on here. (Only going off of memory)

Bottom line is all we have to go by is what is reported and there is no reason to believe what is being reported is inaccurate unless you believe they are hiding a massive RV. The currency is hyperinflated. Of course there is going to be massive amounts of it. I know how much I hold and it isnt a little. All brand new nice clean crisp 25,000 notes. No it isnt so far fetched to believe the amount they report. It is actually more far fetched to believe anything else.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

it is my opinion that when they say they will delete 3 zeros..

your million dinars will turn into one thousand dinars ,, through an exchange process .. of 1000 to one ..

now why people are happy for this is beyond me .. but they are ....

i for one am hoping for a 3 or 4 dollar revaluation of this dinar along with the deletion of these zeros

or .. just keep the zeros and rv to anything more .. a penny .. a nickle ..a dime .. anything ..

i for one will not be kidding myself about what i have been reading about the zero deletion ..

good luck to all.. hold your dinars ..dont sell till something happens .. you have a good chance of making some money here ... becoming a multi millionare .. ..that would depend on how much dinar you hold .....

i guees there is no debating this ,.. because it is exactly what we all have been reading .. i can see why no one will say anything .. .. theres no debate here

LADY's and GENTLEMEN we have ourselves a new expert.

Sorry but for you to put it out there in this manner I had to say something.

This is a speculative investment. It can go many different ways. Yet, if you were better informed you would not be saying what you are IMHO.

It takes some big ones to make such a bold statement.

Peace fellow Dinar holders.

Bottom line is all we have to go by is what is reported and there is no reason to believe what is being reported is inaccurate unless you believe they are hiding a massive RV. The currency is hyperinflated. Of course there is going to be massive amounts of it. I know how much I hold and it isnt a little. All brand new nice clean crisp 25,000 notes. No it isnt so far fetched to believe the amount they report. It is actually more far fetched to believe anything else.

I wasn't necessarily saying the numbers were "false" or inaccurate, just that they could easily be manipulated to a degree.

I.e., an example could be a massive amount of LDs ready to be distributed at a moments notice.

However, I am not one to believe in the LDs already printed theory, but to provide a quick example I figured it would suffice.

• Upvote 1

your million dinars will turn into one thousand dinars ,, through an exchange process .. of 1000 to one ..

i for one am hoping for a 3 or 4 dollar revaluation of this dinar along with the deletion of these zeros

or .. just keep the zeros and rv to anything more .. a penny .. a nickle ..a dime .. anything ..

i for one will not be kidding myself about what i have been reading about the zero deletion ..

good luck to all.. hold your dinars ..dont sell till something happens .. you have a good chance of making some money here ... becoming a multi millionare .. ..that would depend on how much dinar you hold .....

i guees there is no debating this ,.. because it is exactly what we all have been reading .. i can see why no one will say anything .. .. theres no debate here

Hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst as any smart investor should be.

All the news articles have looked great lately. I would even take a 5 to 10 cent straight RV, But until it happens no one truly knows the outcome. Good luck to everyone and God bless!

• Upvote 1

"Accurate"? It depends what you mean. Maybe the numbers are off by 10%, or maybe even 50%, but are they off by 10,000%? They have been audited and only got a qualified report, not an adverse report. So the rough number are mostly in the right ballpark. i.e. the picture presented is roughly correct even if its not perfect. Plus the IMF, the UN, the WTO, the World Bank, and the UST are all looking over their shoulder and the numbers have been consistent over the years. So being off by some, sure but being off by such a huge percentage that a 1000x RV would be possible? No way. It just can't be. The basic arithmetic doesn't work. So in that sense yes we DO have the facts. Some may choose to ignore them of course.
  • Downvote 2

There is an article that claims 90 billion in reserves, the cbi shows 60 billion. 90 billion would be a 50% increase than what they show. how can we believe their stats with huge variances like that??? Im not going to defend their data, when info like that comes out. proof the cbi is being misleading??

• Upvote 1

Wow, all the negs for a logical opinion in the the lop section, typical DV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is just what I am saying. It CAN NOT end with Iraq's money supply being worth 100 times its GDP. For an economy to function its money supply has to be in the same ballpark as its GDP. That IS a fact, like 2+2=4 .

It's funny that people pretend there aren't any FACTS when it comes to economics...as you simply put it...there are facts and NOT all outcomes are possible.....some outcomes are dreams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's funny that people pretend there aren't any FACTS when it comes to economics...as you simply put it...there are facts and NOT all outcomes are possible.....some outcomes are dreams.

well well well, looks like you got it all figured out dontcha.

• Upvote 3

The CBI has been deleting the 000 now for about a year by reducing the amount of large notes in circulation, I remember reading here on DV where they had already reduce more thn 75% of the 000 notes, now all we need is an RV!!! Be positive guys this will happen, remember Shabs will not come up and say he is going to rv.

• Upvote 2

well well well, looks like you got it all figured out dontcha.

You make the point perfectly. Your sarcastic comment is meant to say that if we don't know exactly what the CBI will do and when, then we don' know anything. That just is not correct. Its like saying that when Kennedy said we will go to the moon within a decade that due to us not knowing just when we would get there and exactly what the design of the rocket would be that we also didn't know that you couldn't get there via bicycle.

There is an article that claims 90 billion in reserves, the cbi shows 60 billion. 90 billion would be a 50% increase than what they show. how can we believe their stats with huge variances like that??? Im not going to defend their data, when info like that comes out. proof the cbi is being misleading??

/90000000000

Let's say you've discovered something, the CBI is cheating by 50%...

We can then calculate.

90B (USD reserves)/30T (IQD M2)=.003

1 IQD=.003 USD

or

$3,000 per 1M IQD

Not bad, but a far cry from some of the numbers bandied about.

Edited by MrFnHappy

The CBI has been deleting the 000 now for about a year by reducing the amount of large notes in circulation, I remember reading here on DV where they had already reduce more thn 75% of the 000 notes, now all we need is an RV!!! Be positive guys this will happen, remember Shabs will not come up and say he is going to rv.

Why only for a year?...they have been holding the auctions for several years. There was an article out a couple of years ago about Iraq removing 80% of "excess liquidity"....but the part about removing the 000 notes was more of a dinar forum spin on it than anything concrete.

Sorry but your statement is incorrect. The money supply of Iraq has been increasing not decreasing. Even if the statement were true which its not, why would Iraq remove the majority of the dinar from the streets just so that they could increase its value by 1000 times? We are talking tens of trillions here. What gives the CBI the power or authority to "RV" themselves tens of trillions of wealth overnight for nothing? This is a question that needs to be answered because if the CBI has that power then why doesnt every Central Bank have it? Also there is the question of the effect a "RV" would have on the Iraqi economy and market. Everyone talks of the "RV" like it is a real thing when it is actually imaginary yet it has been spoken of as a real event on these forums for years. A 100,000% RV overnight is impossible and I still await someone to prove me wrong on that. The effects that a RV of that caliber would have on Iraq would be devastating. You would end up with another Zimbabwe where everyone has millions or billions of currency but a loaf of bread cost 500,000 of them. It is simple economics. The more currency in exsistence the less it is worth. Especially a currency that has no demand other than from stary eyed "inverstors". Still await someone to prove me wrong on that as well. Funny how the debate of aftershocks of a overnight 100,000% RV has really never taken place on this site. I guess its really not important. We can just continue to get excited about articles talking about the balance of USD between Dinar value and pretend they speak of a massive RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but your statement is incorrect. The money supply of Iraq has been increasing not decreasing. Even if the statement were true which its not, why would Iraq remove the majority of the dinar from the streets just so that they could increase its value by 1000 times? We are talking tens of trillions here. What gives the CBI the power or authority to "RV" themselves tens of trillions of wealth overnight for nothing? This is a question that needs to be answered because if the CBI has that power then why doesnt every Central Bank have it? Also there is the question of the effect a "RV" would have on the Iraqi economy and market. Everyone talks of the "RV" like it is a real thing when it is actually imaginary yet it has been spoken of as a real event on these forums for years. A 100,000% RV overnight is impossible and I still await someone to prove me wrong on that. The effects that a RV of that caliber would have on Iraq would be devastating. You would end up with another Zimbabwe where everyone has millions or billions of currency but a loaf of bread cost 500,000 of them. It is simple economics. The more currency in exsistence the less it is worth. Especially a currency that has no demand other than from stary eyed "inverstors". Still await someone to prove me wrong on that as well. Funny how the debate of aftershocks of a overnight 100,000% RV has really never taken place on this site. I guess its really not important. We can just continue to get excited about articles talking about the balance of USD between Dinar value and pretend they speak of a massive RV.

i am going to be honest here, i got a real good laugh at this post.....seriously...... your so smart dinarck, it makes my spine tingle.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i am going to be honest here, i got a real good laugh at this post.....seriously...... your so smart dinarck, it makes my spine tingle.....

Why am I not surprised that you come with a querky little remark instead of an answer to my question? I guess I still await.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2