Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: Companies listed on the stock market and behind the rise in the dollar exchange rate

carlablum

great article. this gives us further insight into how the current monetary policy (which isn't working) is now affecting the iraqi stock exchange! with so many fearing the loss of value to the dinar, everyone is cherishing the usd. instead of using capital from investors to "buy goods and services", they are dealing in foreign money exchange. THIS IS HUGE because we are seeing how the local economy is being affected from a business perspective. the pressure has maximized itself against the current monetary policy. dr. shabibi will have to do something NOW. all of that september and 2013 stuff they are spouting is garbage. they must move now if they are to save their economy and dedollarize their nation.

Trinity,

I like everything that you're saying but I don't think that the September articles are wrong and here's why;

IMO that is when the 3 language currency will be introduced but they have known that this was coming for a while and this is pushing even closer or they are about to telling us/them that this is why they have changed the exchange rate when they do it....in other words they need to start letting their folks know why when it happens...hope that makes sense...

• Upvote 1

WOW!!!! is evryone reading this??? I know theres been some fantastic articles in the past 2 days but read this one a few times!!!

The are saying in the "next few days" NOT the coming days now......although they both could mean the same......the "next few days" is way more telling of timeline.......looks like they have reached a point where they HAVE to de-dollarize now!!!!

Some where asking yest......."what does decrease the value" mean????

This tells us they are referring to the dollar and NOT THE DINAR!!!:) :)

Makes perfect sense and exactly what we want to see......this thing is coming folks in the "next few days"!!!

Hi there you are..wondering where you been! Thanks for your input

1166 4 pips and it still remains the same, 1170 just like the Budget 117, folks is this some kinda of Fluke :shakehead: that the Number's are this way, or is this the Plan all along!! :lmao: Anybody!!

Lol......welll being is the "program rate"......Id say you are right on!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

And it will happen;

in a few days

in the coming days

next week...meaning this week...OK, I added that one but I like that one...:rolleyes:

I know......have you seen the size of the condoms..............those cowboys carry in their back pockets...............GO DINAR

...no Papster I don't really look at cowboys back pockets...........but maybe that's why I have 6 kids..:o..

What do dinarians do when they are waiting on an RV.....they look at a computer screen and make up bad jokes..that's what they do.......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure:

+ for you Papster even tho you're going to get us kicked off here...;)

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

And it will happen;

in a few days

in the coming days

next week...meaning this week...OK, I added that one but I like that one...:rolleyes:

...no Papster I don't really look at cowboys back pockets...........but maybe that's why I have 6 kids..:o..

What do dinarians do when they are waiting on an RV.....they look at a computer screen and make up bad jokes..that's what they do.......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure:

i was talking about their snuff cans..........it wasnt that bad of a joke..........cant wait for some brisket..........GO DINAR

Lol......welll being is the "program rate"......Id say you are right on!!! ;)

Ty JW Here another way to look at, 1166 and you take the last 6 and round it off it in turns take the first 6 and turns it into a 7 to the total sum of 117!! Just trying to help some folks!! Nothing Change IMO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Thruthful, come on you really think that was to make a change in the market? 4 pips brother isn't enough to change anything...IMO it was a test and they said that to spin it, that's all...

You can't just think the system works without testing it first, you must make sure it works before you make a significant change ...

This isn't a big huge comment, but when the the 4 pips (and no fnbplanet, not the singers) took place, it reminded me of when you open an account which needs verification, and the verifier deposits $.01 or $.02 into your account. The account was verified, everything worked, and the deposit amount was not even worth reversing.

• Upvote 3

trading in their share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling the currency instead of buying them for goods and merchandise.

...interesting, by selling the currency instead of buying them for goods and merchandise....ok, so they are getting the USD from the banks and putting them in the ISX instead of spending them in the markets...so the IQD is getting further away from the USD invalue...why are they not putting IQD in the ISX...could it be that they don't have enough IQD to invest in the ISX....just thinking outloud again but it makes sense to me....

Sorry truth I miss understood your post I guess.....but I agree with this one 100%.....

Stryker, I believe what Truthful and article is referring to is the people are having to go to the bank to swap their IQD for US $, because in the market place, the stores and traders are devaluing the IQD and they can not get as much for their IQD as they can the US $.

And the CBI wants the people to trust the IQD and use it, but they know it does not go as far. Yet!

• Upvote 1

Stryker, I believe what Truthful and article is referring to is the people are having to go to the bank to swap their IQD for US $, because in the market place, the stores and traders are devaluing the IQD and they can not get as much for their IQD as they can the US $.

And the CBI wants the people to trust the IQD and use it, but they know it does not go as far. Yet!

Having said (posted) that, I wonder if or when the people go to the bank, how many open accounts? It might be they are required to do so. The bank holds the IQD, checks to see if its counterfeit and when they have and its all good, they have a smart card and credit in their account.

I know......have you seen the size of the condoms..............those cowboys carry in their back pockets...............GO DINAR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

Oh my word. I just spit Copenhagen all over my screen. (wiping tears) You really have to be careful while reading DV characters posts.

• Upvote 2

Trinity,

I like everything that you're saying but I don't think that the September articles are wrong and here's why;

IMO that is when the 3 language currency will be introduced but they have known that this was coming for a while and this is pushing even closer or they are about to telling us/them that this is why they have changed the exchange rate when they do it....in other words they need to start letting their folks know why when it happens...hope that makes sense...

Trinity,

Well after an insightful talk with someone I must retract my opinion on my statement earlier, I now feel that the currency is printed and we just now wait on a few things that will trigger this along awaited event we call the Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar, I just like saying this.....

......................"The Revaluation of The Iraqi Dinar"....has a nice ring to it.....:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Trinity,

Well after an insightful talk with someone I must retract my opinion on my statement earlier, I now feel that the currency is printed and we just now wait on a few things that will trigger this along awaited event we call the Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar, I just like saying this.....

wow stryker i wish i had connections like some of you all. it certainly makes me grateful and appreciative of the power of community because it extends my social network exponentially! i may not know who you know but because you know them, i know them and can glean from whatever indirect knowledge you are willing to share, even if just a little, because it is more than what i had when standing alone. biggrin.gif

and i wholeheartedly believe the they have everything in place especially after reading the article on contracting out the ration card project along with the article late last year about all of the delarue machines they purchased and contracting out the new money creation to european contractors. on top of all of that, the oil sharing revenues allocated in the budget for the citizenry was paramount. i kept thinking how on earth would iraq pull in more money since the 1970's from selling sweet crude at over $120pb and then make the citizens wait to near 2013 before giving them their share without seeing a riot in the street. i just couldn't see it.

yeah my friend, i agree with your source. this cherry is about to pop and many of us are going to be sooooo glad we held on.

thank you so much for sharing! +1

• Upvote 2