Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could This Be Why Some Are Saying "Wait 6 Months before investing after the RV"...?

p71rock

Friday, November 4, 2011

"BANKS ARE CLOSED" WORD FROM DAVID WILKERSON that is similar to my recent dream

<a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ok_Gq-tt7wE/TrRhcNl-wrI/AAAAAAAAAcA/4LD1JMJACKY/s1600/closed.png" style="clear: left; float: left; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">closed.pngI posted this because it reminds me of a dream I had just last week. It also makes me think about whats going on in GREECE. It was similar to this vision. I dreamt all the money stopped. Years ago a friend I know had a dream about everyone going to the banks but they were all closed and everyone was panicking.

David Wilkerson’s Word:

It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it-the nations,...Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on it's international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks---) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks---they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---All the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the U.S.A is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

SIX MONTHS OF HORROR:

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen. There's going to be chaos. Not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down. We're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Now I've had visions recently for I've been in New York City and I was in Macy's in a vision and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn't get their money out of the bank.

Now I'm going to give you a word of advice. The first country goes bankrupt---I've documented this and I've got it sealed in an envelope, and I'm going to call all my friends and I'm telling you---this is the first time I've said it in a public meeting like this---but the first country that bellies up, you go get every dime you have---church get your money out of the bank--because there's going to be a bank holiday and you won't be able to get a dime for six months. Now, of course, there's going to be -restored, but the nation will never be like it is again.

There's going to be fear like we've never known---judgment at the door. When I was at Macy's Dept. store in a vision and I watched people walking around stunned, they didn't know what to do, they didn't know what was happening; then a bunch of people walked into Macy's and suddenly went wild and began to steal and within an hour everybody---I saw the spirit of everybody in the store---they were robbing and stealing---they raped Macy's and destroyed five floors---Macy's was raped and ruined in a period of an hour or two. "

Posted by Joe Ouellette at 5:03 PM <<-- My link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Friday, November 4, 2011

"BANKS ARE CLOSED" WORD FROM DAVID WILKERSON that is similar to my recent dream

<a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ok_Gq-tt7wE/TrRhcNl-wrI/AAAAAAAAAcA/4LD1JMJACKY/s1600/closed.png" style="clear: left; float: left; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">closed.pngI posted this because it reminds me of a dream I had just last week. It also makes me think about whats going on in GREECE. It was similar to this vision. I dreamt all the money stopped. Years ago a friend I know had a dream about everyone going to the banks but they were all closed and everyone was panicking.

David Wilkerson’s Word:

It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it-the nations,...Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on it's international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks---) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks---they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---All the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the U.S.A is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

SIX MONTHS OF HORROR:

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen. There's going to be chaos. Not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down. We're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Now I've had visions recently for I've been in New York City and I was in Macy's in a vision and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn't get their money out of the bank.

Now I'm going to give you a word of advice. The first country goes bankrupt---I've documented this and I've got it sealed in an envelope, and I'm going to call all my friends and I'm telling you---this is the first time I've said it in a public meeting like this---but the first country that bellies up, you go get every dime you have---church get your money out of the bank--because there's going to be a bank holiday and you won't be able to get a dime for six months. Now, of course, there's going to be -restored, but the nation will never be like it is again.

There's going to be fear like we've never known---judgment at the door. When I was at Macy's Dept. store in a vision and I watched people walking around stunned, they didn't know what to do, they didn't know what was happening; then a bunch of people walked into Macy's and suddenly went wild and began to steal and within an hour everybody---I saw the spirit of everybody in the store---they were robbing and stealing---they raped Macy's and destroyed five floors---Macy's was raped and ruined in a period of an hour or two. "

Posted by Joe Ouellette at 5:03 PM <<-- My link

In my opinion America has been asking for it by the way it has continued down a Godless path and now God is going to take his hand off this nation and show everyone just how much he was helping us out. As the Bible says "and they will know that i am the lord thy God". When you depend on human strengths to solve lifes problems instead of calling on God you are heading down a blind path with no one to blame but yourself. All the tools and all the knowledge is in place to be given to each one of us if only we will pray. God said if my people who are called by my name will turn from their wicked ways and return to me i will heal their land. So we shall see.

• Upvote 4

P71ROCK: Bizarre post! Interesting however. I believe sometimes our subconscious fears are manifested in our dreams. We live in a world that is fast changing and none of us have ever experienced the levels of insecurity and doubt that we now live in.

This fact alone brings out the best and the worst in all of us with no exceptions. I fully agree that since Bush II allowed the elite to ransack our economy during his reign, the end was a foregone conclussion.

But I don't think that there is anyone with enough forward vision and critical thinking skills that can foretell to what degree we will be effected. Certainly a clairboyant has as much possibility of being correct as the next guy!

All we can do is prepare ourselves on a personal level for what most people who are informed agree is about to happen. We cannot turn back the clock and repair the dammage done and we have little or no control to prevent the imminent collapse of our economic system. Certainly we were warned back in 2007 of the approaching storm clouds, the wise took heed and adjusted their personal lives to lessen the impact. Those who were in denial will suffer the what they deserve. There is little we can do beyond our limited scope of influence to help them or change the results. All we can do is accept the innevitable, and pick up the pieces after it is all over with, and move on.

Hopefully we have learned a valuable lesson from all this, and wont allow it to ever happen again.

On a lighter note. I suspect the extreme doom and gloomers and advocates of an apocaliptic future are only partly right in their predictions. This is only MY OPINION! From what I have read and heard there are influencial people who know what is happening and taking steps to minimize the negative effects of the worse case scenario that is forecast to happen.

Perhaps others have also heard what I am hearing....The US Federal Reserve Dollar is about to replaced with what is being called The US Treasury Dollar. The change over will probably happen when we least expect it to happen to minimize the chaos, it should be a seamless transition so to speak. this information has been out there for all to see for some time now.

There will be a devaluation of the old dollar effective upon the issuance of the new currency. From what I read, if you have as an example, $100.00 old dollars in the bank when the changeover occurs, your account will be credited with $60.00 new dollars, and effective loss of 40%! Don't rush to the bank and take your money out unless it is to invest in any commodity, prescious metals, food, water, fuel etc.. All cash holdings will be effected there is no getting around it.

What will happen after the American people learn of this, is anyone's guess! ........Good luck to everyone!

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego