Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Preparatory Committee to decide date for National Meeting Thursday

yota691

Preparatory Committee to decide date for National Meeting Thursday

Tuesday, 13 March 2012 00:58 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) –Political parties’ representatives participating in the Preparatory Meeting of the National Meeting held at the residence of Vice President Khudhayer al-Khuzai agreed that "The general atmosphere of the meeting was positive," but the committee did not determine whether the Meeting will be held before or after the Arab Summit which is on the 29th of March.

VP Khudayer al-Khuzai announced that "The committee agreed on the general structure of the meeting’s agenda."

Khuzai stated through his media office that “The participants of the preparatory meeting formed a committee to set the structure of the National Meeting’s agenda.”

“The participants expressed their desire to hold the National Meeting as soon as possible,” the statement added.

Iraqiya Slate IS demanded to activate Erbil Covenant which was held according to the calls of Kurdistan Region’s President Masoud Barzani and resulted in forming the current government headed by Nouri al-Maliki.

MP Hussain al-Sha'lan of IS stated to (AIN) that “Iraqiya Slate is seeking to hold the National Meeting before the Arab Summit, the attendee of the preparatory meeting decided to determine this issue during the sixth meeting of the preparatory meeting on coming Thursday.”

(AIN) was informed that the committee assigned to unify the work agenda consists of "Khalid al-Atiya of Iraqi National Alliance, Adnan al-Chalabi of IS and Ruz Shawies of the Kurdistani Alliance." /End/ http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Falliraqnews.com%2Fen%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D5969%3Apreparatory-committee-schedules-the-national-meeting-date-on-thursday-%26catid%3D35%3Apolitical%26Itemid%3D2

They just can't figure on a date because they need the RV to take place first...all the meeting is...is to announce everything that will unfold their secret of the RV......everything they already told us yesterday....

...one thing that is in our advantage is that they like to fight...fighting leads to talking which leads to enough pieces of the puzzle for us to put them together enough for the outline of the finished piece...:o

• Upvote 5

I would like either this Wednesday or Thursday please. they both fit into my schedule nicely.............. :) :) :)

Mine too but Friday I've got plans....:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...I can change them...:rolleyes: ...wait if this RV's my plans will change, what the heck am I talking about....B) ..I can afford some new sun glasses...."my futures so bright I gota wear shades"....

Mine too but Friday I've got plans....:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...I can change them...:rolleyes: ...wait if this RV's my plans will change, what the heck am I talking about....B) ..I can afford some new sun glasses...."my futures so bright I gota wear shades"....

Well then, "I wear my sunglasses at night........." :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1