Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 CC Mon. 03122012

cgbrown

Frank’s CC Notes 3.12.2012

Delta arrives on the call.

A week or two ago Delta’s contact got in touch with Shabibi. Dr. Shabibi told him they are going to do this before the Arab Summit.Delta thanks Mary Cooper and WalkingStick newshounds for the articles. Yes indeed! BRAVO!!

Lots of good news from Iraqia TV says Delta

Article speaks of person who picks up phone and talks with Dr. Shabibi. Almost what Shabibi said to Delta’s contact was in the article that came out today. This is a huge article says Delta. All the majors are developed. The CBI in the coming days are going to be done. Today they promised that this is going to be done. Significant decrease in the value of the dollar against the dinar.

Private companies to be paid in Saudi Arabia. 1.2 billion but right away to be paid 408 million in 2 days by wire transfer. The CBI and GOI are ready to go and they are running late!

UN all saying same thing to get Iraq out of Chapter 7. Again on Iraiya TV Kuwait agreed to drop debt to finish everything. The borders to be reconciled! Huge!

The Arab Summit is huge for Iraq! This is a time to show your neighbor the best of the best; this is just how Arabs work culturally!!!

GCC (Saudi Arabia) asked Iraq to finish all the obligations to Kuwait.

Banking systems asked to drop the difference between IQD and USD.

RV will likely be between .86 or a little over a dollar; we can only wait to see.Call came today to Delta from his contact that Dr. Shabibi, may possibly pull the trigger THIS WEEK!

New lower denominations, patterns, history, we MAY see on Tuesday or Thursday.

Frank jumps in to say pay attention to Tuesdays and Thursdays

Looks like wire transfer to happen between Tuesday and Thursday. These are INTERNATIONAL banking days!

Calls on the Iraq 2012 budget was a stall tactic.

Meeting in Jordan, Dr. Shabibi, Minister of Finance, and another person this past week. Can only guess what was discussed behind closed doors.

Confirmation a call to Delta saying we may see it this week!!! Some lower denoms to be likely be seen! 50, 100, 200 and 1 and 2 most likely but likely no coins at this time. Perhaps later this year.

Delta shoots down the possibility of a Dinar LOP. IT”S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Iraq is going to REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY! NO LopSTERS!

Delta and Frank explain the prime article today regarding the decreasing the value of the USD against the dinar.

Bluestar comes on and poses question about the possibility that the National Conf. to be held before Arab Summit. Delta says yes, this is likely for us to see the National Conf. before the Summit. Might happen after Maliki comes back from Kuwait after 14th.

Delta says they, the Arab countries are united and will look good at the Arab Summit. Delta says while they do like to argue they will get it done.

All indication that this is our month. High, high possibility to see this week! But still possibility we could be wrong on the date.This budget is going to raise the value of the IQD!

50, 100, 200 and 1 and 2 dinar coins. Delta says we might not see the coins at first. We might just see about 5 kinds of the lower denoms.

High alert for next few days! Says Delta. The GOI has given the approval. Shabibi has a green light says Delta.

Delta summarizes and has to leave.

James from Wells Fargo comes on the call.

WF rep called James and reached out to him.

WF rep made a comment that he was not about to allow millions of dollars and millionaires slip through and out of his bank.

James explains how he met the WF rep and brought some “heavy hitters” a couple of surgeon friends.

James was about to forget about this rep but the WF rep called just as he had only recalled how he had not heard from him.

James goes over the history the Dinar with the WF rep.

WF rep took tons of notes during meeting this past Thursday.

WF rep made a comment that he literally would not get any sleep that night because he was going to be on the phone all night making calls to find information and speak with the right people to make things begin to happen for US!

James said the WF rep has called him 3 times this week. WF rep has been reading up and is making calls and getting the right people on this to make us all a respectable deal when cashing in.

Frank directs James to get things setup with the WF rep. To get Frank scheduled to meet this gentleman.

Frank tells James to keep the WF rep appraised of latest articles and explain them to him.

It appears that they are about to implement the Erbil agreement at the National Conf.Feb 23 budget was approved by the GOI. Talabini signed off on it! Gave permission to release the monies from the budget 7 days later.

Funds were supposed to be on Thursday but may now be released.

Takes about 15 days to ratify this signed budget. This time says Frank it may be done sooner. We may yet see it this Thursday on the 15th. Frank says it may still take another 15 days from this Thursday which would be another “Thursday” for us to see the rate around the Arab Summit.

Pay close attention to the auctions says Frank. Pattern developing.

Pay attention to articles from IMF. They are starting to talk to us. Thumbs up. Go ahead and deal with Chapter 7. IMF gives thumbs up to Iraq on the budget.

IMF is seriously talking about Chapter 7 and move Iraq to Article 8. Also being seen on Iraqia TV says Delta.

Article about Saudi Arabia to be paid 408 million to workers for past work. This is VERY huge. It’s earmarked in the budget. It’s about to be paid! They say 2 days! It’s going to be paid via wire transfer! If they can do that then they can wire internationally!!! Bank systems are ONLINE!

Pay close attention to the GCC! Saudi Arabia is going to be at the Arab Summit! This is huge!

Frank prays to close the call.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

was a great call, Delta brought it today. Well, of course its ok to be suspicious about people i mean many have predicted in the past but i can assure you Delta is a good dude and is NOT out to lie for financial benefit he has called things in the past but Delta is NOT one to call for an Rv every week he gets with his team and contacts and tak about what is going on inside country and Iraqiya television. IMHO he is the real deal.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

lost me at deltas contact got in touch with shabibi

why is that uncommon for someone to have a connection with the CBI? i believe Adam had one at some point if im not mistaken. Heck my good friend in D.C met shabbibi face to face and has pictures with him when they had that conference there last year in Virginia. He asked ?'s and shabbs dodged them because he told him even if he knew he couldnt say anything to my buddy John.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

It's hard to call most of this BS. We have seen alot of news in the last few weeks, especially the last few days that is pushing the RV time line in our favour..... I usually don't put a whole lot of weight on most of these chats but things are looking good..

Stay focused people we are almost there.. :D

• Upvote 1

As of last Friday, after picking up my SKW order through WF Forex at my local WF branch, I was still told no change in policy. WF will not buy or sell any IQD, whatsoever.

Not disagreeing, just pointing out some facts to some rumors going around.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know that "we" are all ready for the end game to come to pass. Makes sense to see the Budget/Erbil/HCL activated just before the Summit... not at the very moment that the Summit begins... as it will take a couple of days to reorganize and transition. I am still of the opinion it will be higher the the USD because of the transition and to remove the dollar from the currency being used in country. JMHO. Come on RV...

• Upvote 1

We'll see "soon" if Frank is right and Delta has been wrong just as many of us have. I agree that Delta does have much knowledge of the Iraqi culture and people and isn't just throwing predictions to the wind on a daily bases. I hope those two are spot on! Good luck and best wishes to all.......... cool.gif

It would really be nice if we are in our final days of waiting for the IQD to RV !!! Although I'm not going to lose sleep over this, I can only hope that the information is correct. I look forward to being a surprise and blessing to a women's / homeless shelter. They could sure use the funds, as well as we all could. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1

Delta is to Frank what Ray is to Steve.... Without their sidekicks, Frank and SteveI would be lost! With that said, Delta and Ray have more credibility than most and I trust that they have a better grasp of the situtation than just about all of the other so called gurus combined!

why is that uncommon for someone to have a connection with the CBI? i believe Adam had one at some point if im not mistaken. Heck my good friend in D.C met shabbibi face to face and has pictures with him when they had that conference there last year in Virginia. He asked ?'s and shabbs dodged them because he told him even if he knew he couldnt say anything to my buddy John.

Yep at one time Adam had intel working directly with CBI, Its been probably a year or so since I heard Adam talk about his intel..

hahahahhhaa come on !!! the contact at the other end of the phone call , was talking right too dr.shabbi <_< don`t think sooooo ,,, it might have been the local 7/11 store owner -- the call might have gone down like ---- hello ,,ahhhhh yes my american friend hold ---- hahahahaha i got another american on the phone,,,,i`ll pretend i`m talking right too dr. shabbi,,, o kay are you there my american friend ,,yes ,,yes ,,, he said it will happen thursday !!!! you are so welcome !!! ------>i really think the c.b.i. is wayyyyyyyy too busy to be answering questions on the dinar and rates at this time ,,at a time when everyone is working to get the arab summit rolling with out a hitch,,.... i`m still a lot hesitant too go balls out and say it is going to r.v. at or before the summit,,, --------> but i am hopeful it will at a 1.17 mark

Shabibi wouldnt tell anyone that hes about to rv his currency, maybe its only me with common sense?