Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden jumps in Chapter 7 release bandwagon

If this RV's before the election which I think it will.Mark my word Mr Pres. Will be a shoe in for next term for many reasons.Cut national det at least in half,job growth at least 2% overnight continuing everyday,new investors start investing,Banks thrive more then ever,stimulus plan would look like a drop in the bucket.There's so many clues that lead back as far as B. Senior.With as much loss we have all had it's time for a win win for everyone(Everyone benefits).RV already so some young Buck can take my current job and I can become an investor.;-)

• Upvote 3

Wow, what a day. My head is spinning. You can't miss a minute here today! So many great articles I am still trying to catch up! Thanks for another great one!

Abarvets, Don't feel alone, I don't know what to read first...After all the news today, how could something big NOT happen ???

oh well back to reading

Thanks tony ..Tonight we should all call you TNT instead of TDTS :D

• Upvote 1

A John Travolta white suit?!? Vegas is gonna be awesome!!

I actually had one, but I was 145 pounds then, It's been a few years since my disco days, so I don't think the suit will fit anymore. :lol:

Abarvets, Don't feel alone, I don't know what to read first...After all the news today, how could something big NOT happen ???

oh well back to reading

Haha, TNT. :lol:

Definition of jumping on the bandwagon:

Join a growing movement in support of someone or something, often in an opportunist way, when that movement is seen to have become successful.

I know what it means............I was saying the context it was used............wasn't stepping on toesemot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 1

oh well back to reading

Shelly you are so right, but I do need to call it or tomorrow will be a wash.................. :):lol: