Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN: WE ARE WORKING TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM CHAP VII

Carrello

I have to look out for Carello cuz she has the ice cream...and of course, you have the vittles & beer.

Shabibi did you hear that.... Carrello has the ice cream... get it done before it melts...:lol: :lol: :lol: ....save the cream..:o

URGENT; Dr Shabibi saves the ice cream Texas BBQ held as he had planned more details at 10 on CBS.......

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Carello! I am following behind plussing you and Stryker all the way. I could not get on much today at work so I have some plusses left! You guys deserve it. Those negative people cannot get us down guys/gals!

Thanks zig.....you did a great job today helping the dinarian family by your great articles you posted. I think they will have this all together and ready for Maliki to finish up on Wednesday.

Announcement of the release of Chapter VII will follow sometime after the RV is announced.... announcement before would tip off the big speculators...IMO

Carrello, thanks again for what you do for us lady...

BTW I just got hit on this one with a neg too, so they don't like me either...you're not the only one my friend.....

Your are welcome, and thank you as well.

I am rather enjoying the negsters. I am getting more attention and people give me +s. It's kinda cool. Hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Dislike is a form of love you know. B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your are welcome, and thank you as well.

I am rather enjoying the negsters. I am getting more attention and people give me +s. It's kinda cool. Hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Dislike is a form of love you know. B)

That's it....they just don't know how to show you how much they care. Oh well they probably aren't housebroken either. ;)

• Upvote 2

Me too Stryker, but I like the word "DONE" way, way better!!! laugh.gif

Thanks "C" you the bestest!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Nah, you're the bestest. Everybody knows that!

That's it....they just don't know how to show you how much they care. Oh well they probably aren't housebroken either. ;)

Do you think we could take this on the road, just in case of 10 cent RV.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Carello! I am following behind plussing you and Stryker all the way. I could not get on much today at work so I have some plusses left! You guys deserve it. Those negative people cannot get us down guys/gals!

Thanks HisHnds. But I'm not down - I am dancin' 'n singin'.

• Upvote 2

Wow! thanks for that great article. First time I got to jump back on today. I am rather speechless. Great job, great job! One door closes and another opens my friends..............

Sorry I didn't have time to get back with you today but as you can see we've been rock- n- rolling here, sorry to hear about your job brother. You're right another one is going to open in the Coming Days.....:rolleyes:

Good night everyone.....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Oh man. I've been watching the boards all day. I'm afraid to get my hopes up. Are we really thinking this is going to pop, or are we just getting ready for another disappointment?

Go RV!!!

You know what Broken, we all are probably feeling the same, Iraq too many times has been a no show. But let's live in the moment of it's happening. Actually envision the possibility being a probability. Ahhhhhh....yes. That's where I am tonight.

• Upvote 4

Oh man. I've been watching the boards all day. I'm afraid to get my hopes up. Are we really thinking this is going to pop, or are we just getting ready for another disappointment?

Go RV!!!

You are soon to to live your handle my friend...

Sorry I didn't have time to get back with you today but as you can see we've been rock & rolling here, sorry to hear about your job brother. You're right another one is going to open in the Coming Days.....:rolleyes:

Good night everyone.....

Thanks, the funny thing my last client today ended up being someone who was in Iraq and holds a few mill. We chatted and he said he was just waiting for it to hit soon. Will share more later but if he wasn't a sign for me today I don't know what was. Have a great night!