Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

before I have to do it...

I feel your pain. I bought not at the best time, but I won't give up my dinar for nothing. I always say, if there is a will there is a way. Find yourself a copy of the DVD called The Secrete. If you lived in Dallas I would loan it t you. Best of luck to you.

Sir! Did you mean the secret? I watched a short presentation of the secret on you tube. It was very informative.

Maybe all of us on Dinar vets should listen and set a time so we all can think of just the rv and maybe it'll happen.

With the positive thought of our minds.

iF YOUVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 7 YEARS ASK YOURSELF THIS HAS THERE EVER BEEN THIS MUCH GOING ON AT ONE TIME? IDON'T THINK SO NOT EVEN LAST YEAR WHEN I GOT ON THIS BRONCO .IMO JUST SAY A PRAYER ON HANG ON AS LONG AS YU CAN. PLEASE FORGIVE THE CAPS MY GRANDSON DID SOMETHING TO THE KEYS AND IT WON"T UNLOCK

With all due respect, yes, I have seen this much going on before. Been in it too long to remember and its not hard to go back through the various sites and see this exact same excitement occurring 6-7 years agao: see the articles out about Ch7 being lifted; and the 3 zeros articles have been out for some time too. Everyone gets all excited over the same articles that I've seen for so long, I just chuckle when I view them now. The realit of the matter is, until it actually happens, its all a guessing game. Heck even the budget hasn't been officially approved yet (not official until its in the Gazette folks) and look at all the articles about that. I'm not negative Nelly here...but reality is my middle name. I'm sure still hoping for the best but you need to put your family first, and I'd do the same if I were in your shoes. Follow the news, but as someone else stated...wed be lucky if 30% of it were true. I get the articles translated first hand and a lot of times one or two words (such as "soon " "in the coming days" etc) are interpreted wrong by our wonderful internet translations and we get the wrong idea. So again, good luck to you...watch their actions and don't rely heavily on what they say.

• Upvote 2

pbr..... I would suggest...... Trust God but tie up your camel....

Your question is a tough one that multiple sites, a few very intelligent people and a truckload of idiots have tried to answer for years.... no one has been close to anything other than exceptional speculation, based upon great analysis, estimation, approximation, and for the idiot truckload, complete fabrication….

If you had to sell off part of your 50 million dinar, that would be a very different set of variables than selling off 1 of 2 million or therein (and I’m asking which is the case)….. If you sell off enough to get by for a month or two, all you have done is pushed out the problem for another few months. Your wife gets a month or so rest… and her then having to return to long hours working, has not changed because you sold off your dinar. And if it RVs within those two months, you have decreased your return, perhaps leaving you in a less than better place had you kept them.

I guess I’m saying my concern for your decision quandary is: even if you decide to sell all your dinar and takes you a few months down the road, what changes about the situation once you get there? In terms of return, if I wasn’t starting out with a kazillion, I would keep what I had in light of what we are hearing, and take the risk for long-term change, and do what I could to stay floating in the short-term.

I understand I don’t know a thing about your life or situation, and this may be completely useless thinking …in which case you can fortunately ignore everything I just said :D

On the crystal ball speculative side of things… I’ve a boat load of very well-known Hollywood movie and TV people, ….one of them very very well known for her psychic/channel stuff ….. and I asked her psychic about this, and that psychic said April, maybe end of March…. I know that has Okie pokie written all over it, but at least this woman has a credible track history, has written or been in books… and I’ve never seen her play historical revisionist…. Hope that helps for what its worth….

Best of Best for you.....Blessings~~

• Upvote 3

Before I have to sell some of my remaining dinar to keep from having to hit the streets, I have to ask how many of you really think this could end here in like the next 2 weeks maybe?

might take a year or so sept is there date but we hear a new date every day so sell if you can't afford to wait you can sell to me I will pay you 100.00 per million only bills under 1000 dinar haha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Sir! Did you mean the secret? I watched a short presentation of the secret on you tube. It was very informative.

Maybe all of us on Dinar vets should listen and set a time so we all can think of just the rv and maybe it'll happen.

With the positive thought of our minds.

the secrtariate is a horse movie about a horse who won the triple crown very motivating the secret is about thinking about what you want and it magically apears haha good luck with that usually you get what you work hard for

• Upvote 2

It could Rv within 2 weeks, but could be a lot longer. Lets face it, some people have been in this for 7 years, so I wouldn't bank on end of March. I know that's not what you want to hear pbr, but September 2012 or into next year is possible. Here's to the end of the month or before June. Cheers!

It could happen or ot couldnt...what an analysis lol

Thanks y'all.I have a lot of optimism...have had for the last 7 years, but the problem is optimism just doesn't pay the rent...or buy the food or the meds. Couple that with the fact my wife is working so much she is about to fall over, and, well, you see the situation.

I do symphatize, my Friend.

There was an article on another site...Shabibi said the process of raising the zeros would begin in September. It may take up to 2 years to complete the final process.

My guess...the RV in Sept. then the new paper currency will introduced, coins following early in 2013 & finall the exchange for old to new time limit ends by the end of 2014 & old bills are destroyed..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks y'all.I have a lot of optimism...have had for the last 7 years, but the problem is optimism just doesn't pay the rent...or buy the food or the meds. Couple that with the fact my wife is working so much she is about to fall over, and, well, you see the situation.

It is commendable of you to want to sacrifice your dinar for family,

However if u are in the situation you appear to be in, I seriously doubt that what you sell your dinar for will be more than a band aide for your financial situation.

Your wife is working hard for the both of you and your family, that is awesome, so long as she is in agreement with you,and you 2 are supportive of each other!!!!!

Hold on to as much of your dinar as possible.

HERE is the reason why,

If you sell all of it, youWill FOREVER regret it in the years to come.

It will be in the back of your mind"if only I hadn't sold all of my dinar, I could do this for my family now".

that feeling will most likely be worse than hitting the streets.

God bless you in what ever choice you make.

• Upvote 1

Before I have to sell some of my remaining dinar to keep from having to hit the streets, I have to ask how many of you really think this could end here in like the next 2 weeks maybe?

Dont Do it. June 30 or before. Re-Election in the Air. Empty your Garage.Or. A Hot Human Wife goes a Long Way when strapped. For Cash. When Willing. Suggestions. Only. Peace And Cake.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I usually spray after I have

done it..........:(

......oh you mean dinar...:blush:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

With all due respect, yes, I have seen this much going on before. Been in it too long to remember and its not hard to go back through the various sites and see this exact same excitement occurring 6-7 years agao: see the articles out about Ch7 being lifted; and the 3 zeros articles have been out for some time too. Everyone gets all excited over the same articles that I've seen for so long, I just chuckle when I view them now. The realit of the matter is, until it actually happens, its all a guessing game. Heck even the budget hasn't been officially approved yet (not official until its in the Gazette folks) and look at all the articles about that. I'm not negative Nelly here...but reality is my middle name. I'm sure still hoping for the best but you need to put your family first, and I'd do the same if I were in your shoes. Follow the news, but as someone else stated...wed be lucky if 30% of it were true. I get the articles translated first hand and a lot of times one or two words (such as "soon " "in the coming days" etc) are interpreted wrong by our wonderful internet translations and we get the wrong idea. So again, good luck to you...watch their actions and don't rely heavily on what they say.

Exactly!

A lot of the hype is created right here in the forums. How much of it is true? Who knows....

• Upvote 1

======Stay Broke====DON't sell your Dinar, whatever ya do & keep it safe......===

Now , get ready to be a part of HISTORY, cause this Investment, is going to be the

best investment, you ever made. And it will happen in the next 3 days, I think. Man,

this is really going to be, Unbelieveable. I've invested ALOT in this and the Dong, it

scares me to think about this coming out at $1.17, WOW. Anything more than that,

I'll have to find, 3 or 4 BIG banks, to put this USD digital cash, into.. How do you say????

---Yabba-Dabba-Doooo---- Thank you Lord----Amen-----

• Upvote 1

======Stay Broke====DON't sell your Dinar, whatever ya do & keep it safe......===

Now , get ready to be a part of HISTORY, cause this Investment, is going to be the

best investment, you ever made. And it will happen in the next 3 days, I think. Man,

this is really going to be, Unbelieveable. I've invested ALOT in this and the Dong, it

scares me to think about this coming out at $1.17, WOW. Anything more than that,

I'll have to find, 3 or 4 BIG banks, to put this USD digital cash, into.. How do you say????

---Yabba-Dabba-Doooo---- Thank you Lord----Amen-----

..."in the next 3 days"... Okie, is that you?

Pbr,a lot of us believe it could be any time now, but it seems that no one really knows. I hope you can hold onto some just in case it truely is "in the next few days"...

My best to you and your family.

Dont Do it. June 30 or before. Re-Election in the Air. Empty your Garage.Or. A Hot Human Wife goes a Long Way when strapped. For Cash. When Willing. Suggestions. Only. Peace And Cake.

Not sure why someone neg’d you - I evened it out. Perhaps they overlooked the hard wired reality that while bots lack human compassion, they also lack the ability to purposely insult humans with the intent to hurt them. I know that in your own short circuited way you were trying to offer a solution to a soulful conundrum that may have been misread.

Bot on…

GH

• Upvote 1

Not sure why someone neg’d you - I evened it out. Perhaps they overlooked the hard wired reality that while bots lack human compassion, they also lack the ability to purposely insult humans with the intent to hurt them. I know that in your own short circuited way you were trying to offer a solution to a soulful conundrum that may have been misread.

Bot on…

GH

My Grateful Head. Thanks You. Yes. No Harm No Foul. Just Duck. When the Pots and Pans Fly. Human Wives Command much respect. Blessings to all Human Women. Etc.

• Upvote 1

pbr..... I would suggest...... Trust God but tie up your camel....

Your question is a tough one that multiple sites, a few very intelligent people and a truckload of idiots have tried to answer for years.... no one has been close to anything other than exceptional speculation, based upon great analysis, estimation, approximation, and for the idiot truckload, complete fabrication….

If you had to sell off part of your 50 million dinar, that would be a very different set of variables than selling off 1 of 2 million or therein (and I’m asking which is the case)….. If you sell off enough to get by for a month or two, all you have done is pushed out the problem for another few months. Your wife gets a month or so rest… and her then having to return to long hours working, has not changed because you sold off your dinar. And if it RVs within those two months, you have decreased your return, perhaps leaving you in a less than better place had you kept them.

I guess I’m saying my concern for your decision quandary is: even if you decide to sell all your dinar and takes you a few months down the road, what changes about the situation once you get there? In terms of return, if I wasn’t starting out with a kazillion, I would keep what I had in light of what we are hearing, and take the risk for long-term change, and do what I could to stay floating in the short-term.

I understand I don’t know a thing about your life or situation, and this may be completely useless thinking …in which case you can fortunately ignore everything I just said biggrin.gif

On the crystal ball speculative side of things… I’ve a boat load of very well-known Hollywood movie and TV people, ….one of them very very well known for her psychic/channel stuff ….. and I asked her psychic about this, and that psychic said April, maybe end of March…. I know that has Okie pokie written all over it, but at least this woman has a credible track history, has written or been in books… and I’ve never seen her play historical revisionist…. Hope that helps for what its worth….

Best of Best for you.....Blessings~~

PBRMan Listen to Rayzur this is the best most heartfelt advise in this whole thread.

Bless You Dear... Hang On!

• Upvote 1

Hang in there Pbr... have deep faith in God and your trials will turn into victories. God knows how much you can handle, let him carry you.

Have a garage sale, sell your material things, all this is replaceable after the RV. Go to your house of worship and see if they have a program that will benefit you.

Your wife is awesome, let her know, she is carrying a lot on her shoulder and that you will pray for her strength, for peace to dwell in her heart and not to grow weary. When you both support each other with love, your lives will be glorious no matter what life throws at you.

But don't sell all. :)

Your family will be in my prayers.

Well guys, thanks for the comments, advice and kindnesses shown here. Now if I could only eat those dinars ( maybe sauteed in butter with a little garlic...), or pay for the meds. Yes, you are correct in that I have an awesome wife...if for no other reason than she has put up with me for this long!

It could Rv within 2 weeks, but could be a lot longer. Lets face it, some people have been in this for 7 years, so I wouldn't bank on end of March. I know that's not what you want to hear pbr, but September 2012 or into next year is possible. Here's to the end of the month or before June. Cheers!

You give the guy the worst thing he needs to hear, and then you say "Cheers!" You have a lot to learn. Who would take financial advice from a guy without a shirt and his hanging anyway?

I usually spray after I have

done it..........:(

......oh you mean dinar...:blush:

You're awful.