Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

before I have to do it...

Before I have to sell some of my remaining dinar to keep from having to hit the streets, I have to ask how many of you really think this could end here in like the next 2 weeks maybe?

I didnt but with the rapid activity level going on over there maybe they really DO have some pride and want to get it done before their rich cousins come for a visit! Hang in there PBR! Wish I had some extra cash to send you right now!

• Upvote 1

Before I have to sell some of my remaining dinar to keep from having to hit the streets, I have to ask how many of you really think this could end here in like the next 2 weeks maybe?

I feel your pain. I bought not at the best time, but I won't give up my dinar for nothing. I always say, if there is a will there is a way. Find yourself a copy of the DVD called The Secrete. If you lived in Dallas I would loan it t you. Best of luck to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would hate to give you any advice that concerns your finances but things are looking GREAT....but they have looked great before. You're gonna have to do whats right for you and your situation....but please try to hang on to some of it. Hope everything works out for you.

• Upvote 4

i agree with Bamagirl please try to hold onto some of it at least, i understand times are tough and if it means to sell to avoid going to the streets with your family then by all means do what you have to do but please DO NOT sell all of it things are looking great and it seems there is an urgency for things to get done sooner rather than later. Good luck.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Thanks y'all.I have a lot of optimism...have had for the last 7 years, but the problem is optimism just doesn't pay the rent...or buy the food or the meds. Couple that with the fact my wife is working so much she is about to fall over, and, well, you see the situation.

• Upvote 4

It could Rv within 2 weeks, but could be a lot longer. Lets face it, some people have been in this for 7 years, so I wouldn't bank on end of March. I know that's not what you want to hear pbr, but September 2012 or into next year is possible. Here's to the end of the month or before June. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

My guess is that would depend on whether or not you can make hunger "your friend"... It is a dangerous situation to plan on something you have no control over. Better to control what you can and leave the results of what you can't to God.

I have to laugh at myself, last January (2011), I was stressed to get an IRA converted into a ROTH IRA and to hold Dinars. I spent MANY sleepless nights (because I was planning something, not resting on faith) worrying that this (THE RV)would happen BEFORE I could get the conversion done. Maybe 10 days -LOL - that was OVER A YEAR AGO - I paid an additional $200 to set it up in a rush manner, and drove 500 miles to make it happen.

What I was panicked by belief that I would miss, has now faded into a distant memory. There was lots of noise "it's happening now" back then too...

Hope you find a way to make it through...

• Upvote 3

I didnt but with the rapid activity level going on over there maybe they really DO have some pride and want to get it done before their rich cousins come for a visit! Hang in there PBR! Wish I had some extra cash to send you right now!

such a kind gesture,TXNOLE....you do my heart good:drool:

Hang tight pbrman, surely we're close...If you sell it all and then run out of the Dollars you sold the dinar for, what are you going to do then?? Please try to hang on to atleast some of it...Hope things work out good for you, whatever you may decide...bless you..barb

• Upvote 1

Hang in there PBR, the group I am associated with are pretty much in the same boat, about at the ends of our ropes. Pray for wisdom and guidance from Elohim, the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob to speak to you as to what to do. We are in deep prayer for wisdom, and I personally will pray for God to give you that wisdom.

WM13

• Upvote 3

Thanks y'all.I have a lot of optimism...have had for the last 7 years, but the problem is optimism just doesn't pay the rent...or buy the food or the meds. Couple that with the fact my wife is working so much she is about to fall over, and, well, you see the situation.

Pray for your wife, pray for your landlord, pray for yourself, praise God daily, pray and ask for his help in your situation, and keep every Dinar you have my friend. Babylon is on the "RISE" !

• Upvote 2

I tend to agree with bamagirl and easyrider. Until recently things over there have moved at a turtles pace ( been in this almost 7 years). Lately, ( if you can believe the news out of Iraq......personally I believe maybe 30% of it ) things are really speeding up. Is there a chance of an RV within a couple of weeks? Possibly. JMO, it's a roll of the dice. We have seemed close so many times and yet here we sit. You have to do whats best for you and your family. If it turns out that you must sell some to survive, I hope and pray that you hang on to as much as you can. I hope you can find another way to get by without selling. I truly believe that this WILL HAPPEN my friend, but as for the time frame; impossible to pin that one down. All my best to you. Hope you can hang in there!

RSS

• Upvote 2

iF YOUVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 7 YEARS ASK YOURSELF THIS HAS THERE EVER BEEN THIS MUCH GOING ON AT ONE TIME? IDON'T THINK SO NOT EVEN LAST YEAR WHEN I GOT ON THIS BRONCO .IMO JUST SAY A PRAYER ON HANG ON AS LONG AS YU CAN. PLEASE FORGIVE THE CAPS MY GRANDSON DID SOMETHING TO THE KEYS AND IT WON"T UNLOCK

• Upvote 1

<---------------------------------------------Throws my friend a cold PBR.....!!!wink.gif

The last verse is fer you brotha!! Hang in there!!

RV theme song fer me and maybe a few others!! Stay the path!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1