Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is what my translator seems to think about the yota article

i dont want anyone to think that it will rv for sure with-in 2 months, the translators breakdown was what the article said, it doesnt mean that is what they will do, and my opinion is only that, an opinion....

I get your point. No worries here. I understand that your not pumping like so many others do. Thanks again.

Ski

i dont want anyone to think that it will rv for sure with-in 2 months, the translators breakdown was what the article said, it doesnt mean that is what they will do, and my opinion is only that, an opinion....

Optimistically cautious always smart. Best to all

• Upvote 1

Thanks sonny 1 for the breakdown and contacting your translator its just a breath of fresh air. I would think the rate would have to be above the USD for dedollarization which they have alluded to in previous articles that they planned to accomplish. We can only hope this gets done before the summer starts where all of us can enjoy a new fun in the sun life :) Also they have been beefing up security around the exchange offices that i read in previous articles as well so it all makes sense when this indeed does go down they will have everything in place to catch the crooks who try to rob or do something they are not supposed to do when exchanging dinar.

for the rate to be above the usd =2dinar for 1usd?

if that's what it means, isn't that bad for us?....i am so confused.

I think we would rather see it the other way...........1 dinar = 1++++ dollars, right? RIGHT! COME RV!

• Upvote 1

no meaning a 1 to 1 which they have stated in numerous articles. So basicaly 1 dinar= 1 USD but i believe they will have raise it to be higher than what the USD is currently at in value since its on the decline to wipe out all of the use of the USD and circulation in the market place of Iraq. What good will it be to come out with a lower value against USD? if I was an Iraqi and my USD was of more value then my own currency i would keep using the Dollar to buy things, this is why they must put more value on the dinar, where they can get their people to use the dinar instead of the USD.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

sonny1, on 12 March 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Ya Sonny but it a very good opinion, thanks for the breakdown from your boy, English is nice.

no meaning a 1 to 1 which they have stated in numerous articles. So basicaly 1 dinar= 1 USD but i believe they will have raise it to be higher than what the USD is currently at in value since its on the decline to wipe out all of the use of the USD and circulation in the market place of Iraq. What good will it be to come out with a lower value against USD? if I was an Iraqi and my USD was of more value then my own currency i would keep using the Dollar to buy things, this is why they must put more value on the dinar, where they can get their people to use the dinar instead of the USD.

1 to 1 to me means my 10 dinars = 10 dollars thats good

2 to 1 to me means my 10 dinars = 5 dollars thats not as good.

do you see how confused i am?

I think we would rather see it the other way...........1 dinar = 1++++ dollars, right? RIGHT! COME RV!

thats what i think

i hope it rvs before i go completely nuts.

What caught my eye in this "translation" is the mention of companies leaving Iraq. For some time, on the order of the past two or three years now I believe, there has been a lot of enthusiasm about foreign-owned companies coming into Iraq to do business. A lot of people felt that would necessitate an RV to make doing business in Iraq easier and more profitable if the IQD had a more substantial value. And I can see that. I agree.

But now the mention of companies leaving Iraq makes me wonder if perhaps the Iraqis have peed in the pickles by waiting too long and might have missed their best chance. If companies that have been setting up their own economic and financial infrastructures to do business in Iraq find that the promised modernization and revaluation of the IQD is not taking place, or they believe it may not take place for some time to come, I can see them wanting to pull out. In a lot of cases I suspect they could sell whatever they have invested in the country to local business people, or maybe take on local partners and let them run things just to keep the business viable, even if only barely, while they take their major funding and put it into osmething a little more stable than Iraq. Then, if and when the RV happens and the financial climate of the country is more conducive to foreign business and the parent company wants to come back and try again, so be it. But as things stand now, a lot of conjecture has gone into what can be expected of Iraq if businesses wish to start up ... financing, raw materials, labour pool, other foreign suppport ... and not much is actually happening. All talk and no action.

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 2

To much riding on this Arab Summit for them to botch the whole thing. That means National Conference, HCL, GOI, and RV going into the Summit. Without that they have egg on their face and some GCC Nations might not even show up.

I agree. Something major is gonna happen with Iraq at the Summit

These same things have been said for years????????????????

Yes, thanks Sonny - but ..........................................................................? :D

I think some on here are afraid to get their hopes up but it all looks good to me. It has never been this positive. These are news articals and not Grurs fancies. Mostly I wanted to move this to the front again because I didn't find it untill I read all the front page. Thanks all.

Thanks sonny 1 for the breakdown and contacting your translator its just a breath of fresh air. I would think the rate would have to be above the USD for dedollarization which they have alluded to in previous articles that they planned to accomplish. We can only hope this gets done before the summer starts where all of us can enjoy a new fun in the sun life :) Also they have been beefing up security around the exchange offices that i read in previous articles as well so it all makes sense when this indeed does go down they will have everything in place to catch the crooks who try to rob or do something they are not supposed to do when exchanging dinar.

I hope you are right bud that would be hella cool

• Upvote 1

To much riding on this Arab Summit for them to botch the whole thing. That means National Conference, HCL, GOI, and RV going into the Summit. Without that they have egg on their face and some GCC Nations might not even show up.

True, and on a 'wild card' note, it is possible there will be a subtle but collective stance of alliance directed toward Iran's nuclear weapons program. Many ME nations, particularily Arabia, do not want an armed Iran. There is more riding on the success of this summit than just finance.

GH