Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is what my translator seems to think about the yota article

here is yota's article link

my translator broke it down for me,

because the cbi is responsible for the fiscal-monetary policy, they tried to raise-strengthen it by other means and it hasn't worked, there plan hasn't been fully implemented, and in the now, few days (just writing what he is saying, communication gap. lol) they will raise the value close to the u.s.d. (he said however that few days could be longer) the main reason why now is because companies are leaving iraq, and they need to show financial stability.

also, the locals are not happy that there money has no value, and the fact it isn't-wasn't going up.

his opinion is that they are indeed going to revalue there currency, though he doesn't know how soon, few days could be days-weeks-months.

his professional opinion tells him that a huge economic move is on the way for the dinar, and it will be pretty close to the u.s.d.

he also took a look at what there actions have been over the last few months, he seems to think that all of there actions, not words, have been setting themselves up to revalue there currency.

imo, i think we are with-in 2 months, though i have been wrong before. lol

well let us hope that your new best friend is RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks sonny 1 for the breakdown and contacting your translator its just a breath of fresh air. I would think the rate would have to be above the USD for dedollarization which they have alluded to in previous articles that they planned to accomplish. We can only hope this gets done before the summer starts where all of us can enjoy a new fun in the sun life :) Also they have been beefing up security around the exchange offices that i read in previous articles as well so it all makes sense when this indeed does go down they will have everything in place to catch the crooks who try to rob or do something they are not supposed to do when exchanging dinar.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

here is yota's article link

my translator broke it down for me,

because the cbi is responsible for the fiscal-monetary policy, they tried to raise-strengthen it by other means and it hasn't worked, there plan hasn't been fully implemented, and in the now, few days (just writing what he is saying, communication gap. lol) they will raise the value close to the u.s.d. (he said however that few days could be longer) the main reason why now is because companies are leaving iraq, and they need to show financial stability.

also, the locals are not happy that there money has no value, and the fact it isn't-wasn't going up.

his opinion is that they are indeed going to revalue there currency, though he doesn't know how soon, few days could be days-weeks-months.

his professional opinion tells him that a huge economic move is on the way for the dinar, and it will be pretty close to the u.s.d.

he also took a look at what there actions have been over the last few months, he seems to think that all of there actions, not words, have been setting themselves up to revalue there currency.

imo, i think we are with-in 2 months, though i have been wrong before. lol

Hey Sonny thanks a lot for your time in locating your translator..Sure does help. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks sonny 1 for the breakdown and contacting your translator its just a breath of fresh air. I would think the rate would have to be above the USD for dedollarization which they have alluded to in previous articles that they planned to accomplish. We can only hope this gets done before the summer starts where all of us can enjoy a new fun in the sun life :) Also they have been beefing up security around the exchange offices that i read in previous articles as well so it all makes sense when this indeed does go down they will have everything in place to catch the crooks who try to rob or do something they are not supposed to do when exchanging dinar.

Easy you made an excellent observation and one I had been thinking of myself. How do you get the rats to come out of their holes? RV the dinar and they will come with their funny money.....and all you will hear is the clap of cuff links.

• Upvote 1