Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait agreed to drop all the debts owed by Iraq

zigmeister

I'm starting to like this Zabari guy....

I found this where he also said about the Egyptian debt...

Zebari said that "

the amount will be spent immediately and will turn to Egypt in two days

In a way JNT, I believe we are reading about new names in the Iraqi government that seem to be getting things done. I think these individuals are looking towards the up coming elections. What better way to get on the podium if they have been key figures to releasing Iraq from its chains.

• Upvote 1

In a way JNT, I believe we are reading about new names in the Iraqi government that seem to be getting things done. I think these individuals are looking towards the up coming elections. What better way to get on the podium if they have been key figures to releasing Iraq from its chains.

It seems as if he is guy Maliki chose to prepare Kuwait for his photo shoot.

Zebari arrives in Kuwait and looking arrangements Maliki's planned visit to the Emirate.Rate Topic: bullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.png

#1user_off.pngoleman user_popup.png

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:58 AM

Baghdad/ NINA/-- Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari arrived to Kuwait last night. And was received by his Kuwaiti counterpart Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah, and senior officials Kuwaiti in the M F A.

According to a statement by the Ministry " Zebari and his Kuwaiti counterpart discussed bilateral relations and preparations for planned Arab summit to be held in Baghdad, in late next March adding that the meeting concentrated on addressing climate to solve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait, according to the basis of common interests and mutual respect of the international legitimacy." As well as the meeting touched preparation to the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait during next month.

The statement said also that the two sides discussed the latest developments in Syria

Zebari to meet later Emir of Kuwait state to deliver invitation letter from President Jalal Talbani to take part in the Arab summit. / End

Yes they have...and talk is cheap. This could get settled tomorrow or be dragged out for another year? :P Don't get your hopes up.....all this hype may mean something or absolutely nothing B)

I missed the previous article claiming Kuwait has agreed to drop all debts owed by Iraq. If you have it handy, could you post the link? Thanks...

Zig, I am sorry. I didn't see that you had posted the same information. Maybe the MODS can merge the two.

You are right. Some of are giddy, and kinda loosing it. B)

Did you? Hell I am sipping a vodka tonic......I did not notice. I think we all have been doing the doubles....we are all giddy today.