Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF praises Iraq's financial budget

rsskelton

Link:

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/24512816.html

Meetings of Iraq and the International Monetary Fund in Amman

At the end of the periodic meetings of the annual between the International Monetary Fund and Iraq's own review of its budget for the year 2012, praised the Fund's commitment to Iraq in the application of international standards in the preparation of its budget as provided for in the Convention chock between them, a proposal on Iraq, a package of recommendations on the mechanism of implementation and the aspects of dispensing.

During the meetings three-day discussion of a range of issues, mainly the possibility of developing financial management system, and the work of Iraqi banks, and ways to reduce inflation, and the size of projected exports of Iraqi oil, and the expected price for the sale of oil, and increase the salaries of employees and retirees, and was also a focus on the need for spending on the investment budget , as well as discuss the debt owed ​​by Iraq, and mechanisms to control the budget deficit.

included the Iraqi delegation who attended the meetings both of the Ministers of Finance and Planning and Central Bank Governor and Chairman of Supreme Audit. said Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that Iraq is obliged to implement these recommendations, especially after the lagged ministries and provinces over the past years in the implementation of investment budgets allocated to them properly, stressing Iraq's desire to maintain close relations with the International Fund for Iraq's need for urgent services, especially as the world's largest businesses Tstmzj the opinion of the Fund prior to entering the Iraqi market, as it can not reform the Iraqi economy without the expertise and support Allogestatin which are being submitted the Fund. For his part, President of the Office of Financial Supervision Abdel Basset Turki said Iraq demanded that implement the recommendations Iraqi hands, and that only the International Monetary Fund to provide counseling and advice to his country, and to be its complementary, not alternative, indicating that it was agreed during the meetings to move toward spending on the investment budget and prevent the current expenditure, adding that there are voices demanded during the meetings the need to increase salaries of state employees and retirees, but it was not well received by the Fund. It is said that a special invitation addressed to the International Monetary Fund to Board of Supreme Audit of Iraq to attend the meetings for the first time. Meanwhile, a representative of the International Monetary Fund Ron van Roden that there are many problems that have accompanied the implementation mechanism of the previous budgets, and added: "Despite the big money earmarked for the completion of projects, but we have not seen anything on the ground, We hope not to repeat past mistakes this year, and receive the current budget paid off for the benefit of the Iraqi people .. the main challenge facing the Iraqi economy is to adopt entirely on oil, but we encourage Iraq and pay towards diversifying the sources of its budget and the development of its non-oil and non-total reliance of them. " According to Roden that Iraq's problems is economic only be resolved by bringing investment into the country and to activate the private sector, which will contribute to providing greater employment opportunities for the unemployed. and on the fiscal and monetary policy in Iraq, which suffers from many problems preventing the achievement of economic stability and can be provided by the Fund International Monetary support them to overcome the crises, the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi that the system of financial administration in Iraq in the development of concrete, adding that the IMF promised during the meetings to provide logistical and technical support. With regard to debts owed ​​by Iraq and its impact on the current budget suspended Shabibi saying that Iraq's debt is now comfortable after being written off 80% of them in the framework of the Paris Club countries.

• Upvote 7

Link:

At the end of the periodic meetings of the annual between the International Monetary Fund and Iraq's own review of its budget for the year 2012, praised the Fund's commitment to Iraq in the application of international standards in the preparation of its budget as provided for in the Convention chock between them, a proposal on Iraq, a package of recommendations on the mechanism of implementation and the aspects of dispensing.

During the meetings three-day discussion of a range of issues, mainly the possibility of developing financial management system, and the work of Iraqi banks, and ways to reduce inflation, and the size of projected exports of Iraqi oil, and the expected price for the sale of oil, and increase the salaries of employees and retirees, and was also a focus on the need for spending on the investment budget , as well as discuss the debt owed ​​by Iraq, and mechanisms to control the budget deficit.

included the Iraqi delegation who attended the meetings both of the Ministers of Finance and Planning and Central Bank Governor and Chairman of Supreme Audit. said Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that Iraq is obliged to implement these recommendations, especially after the lagged ministries and provinces over the past years in the implementation of investment budgets allocated to them properly, stressing Iraq's desire to maintain close relations with the International Fund for Iraq's need for urgent services, especially as the world's largest businesses Tstmzj the opinion of the Fund prior to entering the Iraqi market, as it can not reform the Iraqi economy without the expertise and support Allogestatin which are being submitted the Fund. For his part, President of the Office of Financial Supervision Abdel Basset Turki said Iraq demanded that implement the recommendations Iraqi hands, and that only the International Monetary Fund to provide counseling and advice to his country, and to be its complementary, not alternative, indicating that it was agreed during the meetings to move toward spending on the investment budget and prevent the current expenditure, adding that there are voices demanded during the meetings the need to increase salaries of state employees and retirees, but it was not well received by the Fund. It is said that a special invitation addressed to the International Monetary Fund to Board of Supreme Audit of Iraq to attend the meetings for the first time. Meanwhile, a representative of the International Monetary Fund Ron van Roden that there are many problems that have accompanied the implementation mechanism of the previous budgets, and added: "Despite the big money earmarked for the completion of projects, but we have not seen anything on the ground, We hope not to repeat past mistakes this year, and receive the current budget paid off for the benefit of the Iraqi people .. the main challenge facing the Iraqi economy is to adopt entirely on oil, but we encourage Iraq and pay towards diversifying the sources of its budget and the development of its non-oil and non-total reliance of them. " According to Roden that Iraq's problems is economic only be resolved by bringing investment into the country and to activate the private sector, which will contribute to providing greater employment opportunities for the unemployed. and on the fiscal and monetary policy in Iraq, which suffers from many problems preventing the achievement of economic stability and can be provided by the Fund International Monetary support them to overcome the crises, the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi that the system of financial administration in Iraq in the development of concrete, adding that the IMF promised during the meetings to provide logistical and technical support. With regard to debts owed ​​by Iraq and its impact on the current budget suspended Shabibi saying that Iraq's debt is now comfortable after being written off 80% of them in the framework of the Paris Club countries.

Actually this is a re-hashed article. this meeting happened some time ago, but is dated today. All in all, it is good news..

Actually this is a re-hashed article. this meeting happened some time ago, but is dated today. All in all, it is good news..

Any chance of this being another meeting? Thanks rss - you ROCK - if this is a repost - I didn't see it either - oh and hey where you been? ;)

• Upvote 1

Any chance of this being another meeting? Thanks rss - you ROCK - if this is a repost - I didn't see it either - oh and hey where you been? ;)

Riley it sounds like new news to me, but whatever. It is great news and I can even hear for a third time if it works out that way.

Thanks RSS. The good news is like a magnet today.

• Upvote 1

We are giddy here....even the dogs...the cat....well he wants to know where his greenies are and if I cleaned his cat box. He's not in to Iraq. The cat has interest in the computer only if we would download him a fish.

:unsure: exactly - I think :unsure::)

Hi ya sweets! I've been in a lurk and see mode lately. I actually do think this was a recent meeting. Miss talking to ya. Don't forget to come get me on that new Harley you'll have soon ( I hope)!!!

RSS

great articles hitting the site today ,,, good post buddy ,,,,,,, hello riley lady ;)

Hey buddy, steak dinner soon? I haven't forgotten.

• Upvote 1

Hi ya sweets! I've been in a lurk and see mode lately. I actually do think this was a recent meeting. Miss talking to ya. Don't forget to come get me on that new Harley you'll have soon ( I hope)!!!

RSS

Hey buddy, steak dinner soon? I haven't forgotten.

Ok been looking - can't find it...still hoping this was a current, more recent meeting.... ;)

We are giddy here....even the dogs...the cat....well he wants to know where his greenies are and if I cleaned his cat box. He's not in to Iraq. The cat has interest in the computer only if we would download him a fish.

My mouse bout jumped out of my hand ohmy.gifwhen I read about the cat interest in computer. emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1

Link:

RSS you rock! I don't know how many people read and I mean really read this article there is a lot of stuff going on. Where is Stryker when you need him.... There is so much here. I knew there were a lot of great articles today this one may have been overlooked. But it is up there my friend, wow!

• Upvote 1

RSS you rock! I don't know how many people read and I mean really read this article there is a lot of stuff going on. Where is Stryker when you need him.... There is so much here. I knew there were a lot of great articles today this one may have been overlooked. But it is up there my friend, wow!

Hey Abarvets, thanks for bringing this to my attention, like Lisa you guys/gals need to throw a rock in my direction sometimes.;)

Here's a breakdown and I hope it helps, when I finally saw it last night my eyes were crossing and out of focus from all the good news....:blink: ...here you go...

At the endof the periodic meetings of the annual between the International Monetary Fundand Iraq's own review of its budget for the year 2012, praised the Fund'scommitment to Iraq in the application of international standards in thepreparation of its budget as provided for in the Convention chock between them,a proposal on Iraq, a package of recommendations on the mechanism ofimplementation and the aspects of dispensing.

ofinternational standards..wow, can be more plan than that!

mechanismof implementation…again they state it’s ready IMO

During the meetings three-daydiscussion of a range of issues, mainly the possibility of developing financialmanagement system, and the work of Iraqi banks, and ways to reduce inflation,and the size of projected exports of Iraqi oil, and the expected price for thesale of oil, and increase the salaries of employees and retirees, and was alsoa focus on the need for spending onthe investment budget ,

spending on the investment budget;…what we are looking for but the RVneeds to be announced first IMO

as well asdiscuss the debt owed ​​by Iraq, and mechanisms to control the budget deficit.

included the Iraqi delegation who attended the meetings both of the Ministersof Finance and Planning and Central Bank Governor and Chairman of SupremeAudit. said Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi said in an interview with RadioFree Iraq that Iraq is obliged toimplement these recommendations,

obliged to implement theserecommendations,,..YESYES YES

especiallyafter the lagged ministries and provinces over the past years in the implementation of investment budgetsallocated to them properly, Iadded this because it’s interesting, I hope properly means what I think itshould mean but not for sure!

stressingIraq's desire to maintain close relations with the International Fund forIraq's need for urgent services, especially as the world's largest businessesTstmzj the opinion of the Fund prior to entering the Iraqi market, as it cannot reform the Iraqi economy without the expertise and support Allogestatinwhich are being submitted the Fund. I wish we know who and what these words meant but I likethe tone the statement conveys.

For hispart, President of the Office of Financial Supervision Abdel Basset Turki saidIraq demanded that implement the recommendations Iraqi hands, and that only theInternational Monetary Fund to provide counseling and advice to his country,and to be its complementary, not alternative, indicating that it was agreed during the meetings to move towardspending on the investment budget andprevent the current expenditure..I like this part a lot but this next partis concerning to me,,,,

, adding that there are voices demandedduring the meetings the need to increase salaries of state employees andretirees, but it was not well received by the Fund. If they are about to RVwhy would they need to raise their salaries….unless they are being greedy andthe Funds said no, that is the way it looks to me but what is your thoughts?

It is saidthat a special invitation addressed to the International Monetary Fund to Boardof Supreme Audit of Iraq to attend the meetings for the first time. Meanwhile,a representative of the International Monetary Fund Ron van Roden that thereare many problems that have accompanied the implementation mechanism of theprevious budgets, and added: "Despite the big money earmarked for thecompletion of projects, but we have not seen anything on the ground, We hopenot to repeat past mistakes this year, and receive the current budget paid offfor the benefit of the Iraqi people .. This is what we need too and it concernsme and should everyone else…

the mainchallenge facing the Iraqi economy is to adopt entirely on oil, but weencourage Iraq and pay towards diversifying the sources of its budget and thedevelopment of its non-oil and non-total reliance of them. " According toRoden that Iraq's problems is economic only be resolved by bringing investmentinto the country and to activate the private sector, which will contribute toproviding greater employment opportunities for the unemployed. and on the fiscaland monetary policy in Iraq, which suffers from many problems preventing theachievement of economic stability and can be provided by the FundInternational Monetary support them to overcome the crises, the IraqiCentral Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi that the system of financial administrationin Iraq in the development of concrete, adding that the IMF promised during themeetings to provide logistical and technical support. With regard todebts owed ​​by Iraq and its impact on the current budget suspended Shabibisaying that Iraq's debt is now comfortable after being written off 80% of themin the framework of the Paris Club countries.

Thislast statement is the money statement IMO, good job….

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

Sorry folks, this took my sometime to do and now it will not let me separate the words. When I posted it first it was real screwed up, you may need to refresh but it still will have words crammed together...maybe a mod can straighten it out...

BTW, thanks RSS for the article...its a great one...

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Bump

Sorry Stryker, didn't see you bump before me. We were on the same page. :)

I saw you there after i bumped it, heading to bed... call me tomorrow if you have time and I'll bring you up to date on a few things. I do have a group e-mail going out in the morning but would like to visit anyway...

Good night...

Edited by Stryker365

I saw you there after i bumped it, heading to bed... call me tomorrow if you have time and I'll bring you up to date on a few things. I do have a group e-mail going out in the morning but would like to visit anyway...

Good night...

Have a good night until tomorrow. Look forward to it, thanks.