Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

Great article Yota. So last week we had Shabibi saying In The Coming Days and now this article is saying in The Coming Days. How many days consist of "The Coming Days"? Also, what does 12 Times Readable mean? Heck, I will read this article 12 times if that makes In The coming Days, come earlier.

That's the secret question! Theyve said "in the coming days the rate will change" for MONTHS now. Its a great article but I'm staying grounded because I've heard this before. "In the coming days" could mean another 4 pip drop in a few months for all we know!

• Upvote 5

He ruled out a member of the Finance Committee to decrease the value of the U.S. dollar significantly or return as it was.

What about this sentence. Return as it was? Could that mean return to the previous rate of $3.22? No there is no way they would say that. Just trying to figure it out. Thoughts?

Oleman, one thing I have found in my many hours of research is that anything is possible when it comes to this investment. I have never seen anything like the dinar; it has so many parts, pieces and possibilities to it.

Parts include but not limited to these; oil, natural gas, gold, diamonds, etc......

Pieces to the puzzles; 20 years of sanctions, second largest oil reserves untapped, last frontier market in the world and on and on....

Possibilities; world global settlements, realignment of the world's economy, unknown assets that Saddam had confiscated that could back their real wealth of their currency, geographic location in the Middle East-Asia-Europe...again possibilities go on and on....

Hope this helps...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What an awesome find! Thank you so much for all of your efforts Yota - and the 12th person to find/read this article - you are so on top of this stuff!!!! What a great start to a Monday - thank you!!!

Ty no Monday Blues for the DV Diehards Today!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

That's the secret question! Theyve said "in the coming days the rate will change" for MONTHS now. Its a great article but I'm staying grounded because I've heard this before. "In the coming days" could mean another 4 pip drop in a few months for all we know!

As we all should jas428, we all should stay grounded right up to the time it RV's and then I'm never coming down.....:woot:

• Upvote 2

Could be, they say 50% to 60% will cash out on the Initial Rate!! An then another rate will follow!! This is what I have been told!!

Unless the first rate is mind blowing, I can't imagine that large of a percentage will cash in . . .at least not 100% of their holdings. Speaking for myself, I may cash in a bit but will hang on to the majority for round two. :)

• Upvote 6

"A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh applicable, the registered companies in the Iraqi market for securities is the reason Riisa the high value of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, indicating that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days."

Perhaps this Thursday? "few" is a bit more specific than "coming," no?

• Upvote 1

Great article Yota. So last week we had Shabibi saying In The Coming Days and now this article is saying in The Coming Days. How many days consist of "The Coming Days"? Also, what does 12 Times Readable mean? Heck, I will read this article 12 times if that makes In The coming Days, come earlier.

Hey its better then soon, very soon, future, in the near future, at least we are in the day range now. I just hope its not a pumping story, can you imagine the dinars that they sell when they put out a story like this WOW :lol: :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hey its better then soon, very soon, future, in the near future, at least we are in the day range now. I just hope its not a pumping story, can you imagine the dinars that they sell when they put out a story like this WOW :lol: :lol:

Mrref, exactly what I was thinking too, lets hope it's not but understand it could be....+

• Upvote 4

Great find Yot! Question to all of you long term investors. I just hopped on this IQD bandwagon several months ago. Lately I have notice an increase in positive circulation of pro-RV articles. Is it always like this or was it in the past? Im trying to gauge my anticipation based on the reality of the situation. Thanks and GM all