Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

I think Iraq double speaks for sure. But right now I think they mean to raise the value. How much? I don't know, they thought 4 pips was a big deal, but not even the Iraqi people fell for that one.

I guess we have to look at the many positives we have read today, Iraq means to impress their company. The answers to their intentions might be clearer in the days forward. Today I am loving it. Enjoying the articles we have been reading. All positive, without one debbie downer article. And that my friend is refreshing.

Refreshing is an understatement!

Enjoyed the Day and looking forward to rest of week!

Truthful, with all due respect, why don't you quit trying so hard and just simply enjoy the good news? Sometimes good news is just that; good news. Have a blessed day!

Sweety Bird, Truthful is trying to figure out if the translation is correct, and to make sure that after 13 pages of yippees, we really have the correct information and it really is good news. Truthful is doing the due diligence that even more of us should be doing before we believe anything contained within a news article out of Iraq. He is doing you and everybody else a favor.

• Upvote 3

Sweety Bird, Truthful is trying to figure out if the translation is correct, and to make sure that after 13 pages of yippees, we really have the correct information and it really is good news. Truthful is doing the due diligence that even more of us should be doing before we believe anything contained within a news article out of Iraq. He is doing you and everybody else a favor.

Truthful is top notch...and I sucked on helping him do the investigative work today. I just didn't know how to do it. After 2 vodka tonics he would tell me go to bed. Well maybe 3.....I'm going to look for the moon it seems to be missing.

Zig you are wise. Follow China, have you read Lord of the Rim? It will give you great insight. Now, I must get caught up on a lot of reading, what a day!

Actually I have not. I researched it and it is very intriguing. Thanks.

Truthful is top notch...and I sucked on helping him do the investigative work today. I just didn't know how to do it. After 2 vodka tonics he would tell me go to bed. Well maybe 3.....I'm going to look for the moon it seems to be missing.

I didn't do too well either. Sonny had an interpretation that sounded pretty good from his ME guy/gal.

Actually I have not. I researched it and it is very intriguing. Thanks.

With pleasure. Would like to assist as you have given great insight on many things. Just returning something long overdue. Have a great night, I am a gin and tonic person. Have had difficulty finding the moon on an occasion or two! :)

I didn't do too well either. Sonny had an interpretation that sounded pretty good from his ME guy/gal.

I wanted to help too but didn't know where to start? unsure.gif I thought he was great for trying and I hope he succeeds because two translations are always better than one. Not to say I didn't appreciate Sonny's, Thanks Man! It would just be great to get another perspective. Thanks Truthful1 biggrin.gif

Carrello What can I say... Thank You for everything you bring to us. Sure Appreciate You!

Ziggy I decided to rest my eyes and go out and look for the moon... I didn't see it and almost fell in to the pool walking backwards looking for it! Whew this is my lucky day! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif It would have been Coldie!!!

Thank You for sharing such an Awsome Day! Hugs To All emot-hug.gif

See you in the morning Dear Yota and Oleman Sweetie rolleyes.gif Can't Wait!

• Upvote 1

I wanted to help too but didn't know where to start? unsure.gif I thought he was great for trying and I hope he succeeds because two translations are always better than one. Not to say I didn't appreciate Sonny's, Thanks Man! It would just be great to get another perspective. Thanks Truthful1 biggrin.gif

Carrello What can I say... Thank You for everything you bring to us. Sure Appreciate You!

Ziggy I decided to rest my eyes and go out and look for the moon... I didn't see it and almost fell in to the pool walking backwards looking for it! Whew this is my lucky day! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif It would have been Coldie!!!

Thank You for sharing such an Awsome Day! Hugs To All emot-hug.gif

See you in the morning Dear Yota and Oleman Sweetie rolleyes.gif Can't Wait!

I know.....2 nights and the moon is not there....or I am loosing my mind! Anybody? Its time for bed.

Maybe someone can explain this to me......

"The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days "

Ummm I thought we wanted them to RAISE the value of the dinar.....not REDUCE it......

I mean this is good they are talking about the dinar and not mentioning anything about the zeros for once, but how can reducing the value of the dinar do us any good??

Keep :)

Try reading it this way ~ "The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days "

They are reducing the value (the diff / the gap) between dinar and USD..

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 3

Well I'm hoping the opening rate is a $1. But anything above .10, I should count my blessings. Depending on the amount of time they give us to turn in our large notes, I may sell alittle and wait for it to rise.

Go RV

Elixirbaby initially 1.17 = .86 by year end 3 rate changes, from the rumor mill!! :D

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Try reading it this way ~ "The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days "

That's a great way to look at it.. Remember, we're likely looking at a translated article which may mean we can simply be interpreting it wrong.

Can't see why they'd tell their people the value is dropping... But, any article saying it will increase will promote hope.

That's a great way to look at it.. Remember, we're likely looking at a translated article which may mean we can simply be interpreting it wrong.

Can't see why they'd tell their people the value is dropping... But, any article saying it will increase will promote hope.

Hey Darin....theres a recent article posted at the top today.....that states they are reducing the value of the dollar.....

But it doesnt say that....

There have been many articles talking about raising the value of the dinar against the dollar....value of dinar going up

This is the first that has said reducing the value of the dinar......value of the dinar going down.....

And then it contradicts itself saying they will reduce the value of the dollar against the dinar..... laugh.gif

So thats why Im not getting excited yet.....they talked of raising the value to an even 1000 but that hasnt happened yet either....

But it doesnt say that....

There have been many articles talking about raising the value of the dinar against the dollar....value of dinar going up

This is the first that has said reducing the value of the dinar......value of the dinar going down.....

And then it contradicts itself saying they will reduce the value of the dollar against the dinar..... laugh.gif

So thats why Im not getting excited yet.....they talked of raising the value to an even 1000 but that hasnt happened yet either....

You dont have to be excited Keep. Just hang on and you will be able to spoil that new baby beyond your wildest imagination. eyebrows.gif

Just close your eyes and dream! wink.gif

You dont have to be excited Keep. Just hang on and you will be able to spoil that new baby beyond your wildest imagination. eyebrows.gif

Just close your eyes and dream! wink.gif

laugh.gif Im hoping for some wild card to be pulled!!

But on a side note, just as they were talking about moving the exchange rate of the dinar against the USD, an article today that yota posted says they cannot move the exchange rate....

And apparently if they were going to it would only be by another couple points like last time.....thats the way to a straight up RV....slow and steady....