Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

Is this the type of program you mean?

http://www.arabic2000.com/arabic/alphabet.html

I dont think thats it. its a matter of changing the settings so when an arabic file is loaded it converts to a readable arabic version. thats my best guess. im going to email the article to him and see if his computer will recognize it. but, the way the article is listed for us to see, is not the way arabics read them.

my entire position has changed in minutes, giving any one slight miscue in arabic structure changes everything. ive based a lot of opinions on possible mistranslation. im feeling really good about this rv now

CARELLO-I am at work today so I can only pop on and off, but I threw in a plus to every one of your posts to even you out in case someone decides to neg you. How can people be so negative when our blessing is on the way? Guess their glass is empty because they have a hole in the bottom of it and it does not matter how much good stuff wonderful people like you, Stryker, Yota, JustNTime bring here, it just slips through the cracks! Thanks to all of you people who brings us these articles-especially you Yota-hope to meet you in person some day!

If someone can download arabic script on their computer, then run the arabic article through it and paste the conversion back on this topic it would help thanks

I think.it requires changing languages on our computer, so it recognizes the arabic and restructures for arabic reading

Perhaps this is what you're looking for.

http://www.yamli.com/arabic-keyboard/

At least if you C&P something in there the original sentence structure isn't moved

• Upvote 1

If someone can download arabic script on their computer, then run the arabic article through it and paste the conversion back on this topic it would help thanks

I think.it requires changing languages on our computer, so it recognizes the arabic and restructures for arabic reading

My puter does it automatic!! Just trying to figure were your going with this!!

That is because of the wonderful implications stated in the article! I hope there is another supporting article to follow! Or better yet, JUST RV ALREADY! :D

You might get a couple more, similar story to this article, but it will not be announce it will just do the Bang thing!! :lol:

I just spoke with Ash, my translator. He says we have to download the arabic script from microsoft for computer or nokia if we are using cellphone

he said one letter can change the entire word. basically the format now is converting to letters, download arabic script and it will convert to language. Im spinning in circles....anybody interested in helping

Truthful, I am running to a customer's and will be back in a couple of hours. I know nothing about this, but it can't be rocket science. I will help all I can when I get back.

• Upvote 1

my translator broke it down for me, hope he is right.

because the cbi is responsible for the fiscal-monetary policy, they tried to raise-strengthen it by other means and it hasn't worked, there plan hasn't been fully implemented, and in the now, few days (just writing what he is saying, communication gap. lol) they will raise the value close to the u.s.d. (he said however that few days could be longer) the main reason why now is because companies are leaving iraq, and they need to show financial stability.

also, the locals are not happy that there money has no value, and the fact it isn't-wasn't going up.

his opinion is that they are indeed going to revalue there currency, though he doesn't know how soon, few days could be days-weeks-months.

his professional opinion tells him that a huge economic move is on the way for the dinar, and it will be pretty close to the u.s.d.

he also took a look at what there actions have been over the last few months, he seems to think that all of there actions, not words, have been setting themselves up to revalue there currency.

imo, i think we are with-in 2 months, though i have been wrong before. lol

• Upvote 14

You might get a couple more, similar story to this article, but it will not be announce it will just do the Bang thing!! :lol:

Yoda, what have you heard from your friends? You have heard something. Spill the beans or the fils!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Carrello- someone kept neg'ing you on almost every one of your posts but I evened you out on every one. :D

You bring a lot to the table and negative Nelly can go fly a kite. :P

Thanks shoegall.

If a person is going to neg that much, stand up to the plate and let us know how you feel. You obviously do not like me. Do yourself a favor and put me on Ignore, and I won't have to permeate your world any longer.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey, the Bang thing works for me! :D

And thank you sonny1, we appreciate your help. I know it is difficult to fully know the meaning of 'days'. I hope it means within the next 2 weeks!

My puter does it automatic!! Just trying to figure were your going with this!!

I took the article in arabic to him to read. and he said he needs it in script. he said its written letter by letter and said he needed in script, where the letters and words are connected. its just a different format, which is easier to read. im just going off what he said....then he said having one letter in the wrong spot changings the meaning.....so the scripted language is what he needed.

Edited by truthful1