Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

Great find Yot! Question to all of you long term investors. I just hopped on this IQD bandwagon several months ago. Lately I have notice an increase in positive circulation of pro-RV articles. Is it always like this or was it in the past? Im trying to gauge my anticipation based on the reality of the situation. Thanks and GM all

Good question and the answer is this IMO; the signs of this coming together have never pointed to the end of the ride as much as they are right now thus all the members, including the 8 year members have a causes optimistic outlook to us seeing the end...

Was that a fair statement folks?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 17

Good question and the answer is this IMO; the signs of this coming together have never pointed to the end of the ride as much as they are right now thus all the members, including the 8 year members have a causes optimistic outlook to us seeing the end...

Was that a fair statement folks?

Thanks Stryker. I appreciate the honest evaluation of the current situation. +1 :)

• Upvote 3

Yota...thank you for the post.

Stryker...I have been on for 8+ years. I read these posts but I do not get excited at all. Every year its the same thing, however I agree every day we do get closer. I am not down on the dinar however I have no idea if it will RD or RV or when.

Stay grounded folks.

• Upvote 3

Iraq has no Control on the value of the USD, now if they raise the value of the IQD this would in affect decrease the Use of USD!! IMO

Extra BBQ and beer for you yota....and if you don't drink beer let it be whiskey and if you don't drink either you're out of luck.....:angry: .........not really we'll have Ice Tea.........Maybe.....:lol: :lol: :lol: ..just jidding we will have Tea....:unsure:

• Upvote 2

Yota...thank you for the post.

Stryker...I have been on for 8+ years. I read these posts but I do not get excited at all. Every year its the same thing, however I agree every day we do get closer. I am not down on the dinar however I have no idea if it will RD or RV or when.

Stay grounded folks.

That is a fair statement too, thanks for helping..

• Upvote 2

GM all. Great find this morning Yota. Needed that type of pick me up to start the week! I have noticed that when they start throwing out the term in the coming days it usually means about a fortnight (roughly 2 weeks). So we shall see. I do not believe the rate will be too low as the Iraqi's will still have better purchasing power if they use the dollar, jmho. Well it is a wait and watch game now. Patience is a virtue and I along with many of you are up to our eyeballs in it. Have a great Monday everyone. :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

Wow. I'm lookin' for donuts to go with this coffee and you cats bring me steak and eggs! Thanks Yota, Stryker and DV crew!

I'm checking a few other news sources to find if they're going to "walk back" this bold statement, and can't find any. I know I was saying that if they don't move on this by mid month, so they would have enough time to let the dust settle before the Summit, that it would be mid April to May before they would have another "window", but this is definitely encouraging.

They will have a statement coming out from the CBI later today for clarification, they always do. Whenever there's a news article that is second person like this (Shabibbi told me....), Saleh or someone comes out and throws a bucket of water on it. Haven't seen it yet - cool!

• Upvote 1

GM all. Great find this morning Yota. Needed that type of pick me up to start the week! I have noticed that when they start throwing out the term in the coming days it usually means about a fortnight (roughly 2 weeks). So we shall see. I do not believe the rate will be too low as the Iraqi's will still have better purchasing power if they use the dollar, jmho. Well it is a wait and watch game now. Patience is a virtue and I along with many of you are up to our eyeballs in it. Have a great Monday everyone. :) :) :)

Good post Abarvets I hope all is well with you, I agree the rate will come in around a dollar and then RV again. Now yota has more info on that but I'll leave it up to him to share.....

Have a great day...

Wow. I'm lookin' for donuts to go with this coffee and you cats bring me steak and eggs! Thanks Yota, Stryker and DV crew!

I'm checking a few other news sources to find if they're going to "walk back" this bold statement, and can't find any. I know I was saying that if they don't move on this by mid month, so they would have enough time to let the dust settle before the Summit, that it would be mid April to May before they would have another "window", but this is definitely encouraging.

They will have a statement coming out from the CBI later today for clarification, they always do. Whenever there's a news article that is second person like this (Shabibbi told me....), Saleh or someone comes out and throws a bucket of water on it. Haven't seen it yet - cool!

Good point fnbplanet, the only concern I have is it's coming from a Finance Committee member and not one of the Economic Committee members....we will see if another one does come out from the CBI......again great insight...:D

• Upvote 1

After reading this a couple of times it sounds to me like they are talking about the auctions not the currency...

B/A

From the Article: He continued in force, that "the companies registered with the Iraqi market for securities is the main reason for this and that because it trades in its share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling instead of buying them as currency for goods and goods".

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 249,986,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 249,986,000

Total offers for selling (US$) ----- From your Statement!! What needs to happen to change this? This whole article is what this is about!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Good post Abarvets I hope all is well with you, I agree the rate will come in around a dollar and then RV again. Now yota has more info on that but I'll leave it up to him to share.....

Have a great day...

Good point fnbplanet, the only concern I have is it's coming from a Finance Committee member and not one of the Economic Committee members....we will see if another one does come out from the CBI......again great insight...:D

Thanks Stryker. Things are getting better. Our company will close by the end of the month so I will have more free time on my hands. Now I would love to have something else occupy that time! :) :) Love the cryptic Yota........... any news is good news in my book these days. I am focusing on my half full to overflowing cup. Have a great day! :) I will send you an email later, I found something that I am not certain that you have seen. Til then.

• Upvote 2

This is wild lol

Yota, THANK YOU!! and goodmorning. stryker365, and others, thank you too for your breakdowns. I know the past few days a couple of members have been causing a bit of chaos and getting put on mod review, but i think I speak for most member on here when i say; the rest of us know you're doing hard work for no pay and getting good results. You are helping a lot of people understand what is going on and thats a pretty big deal.. We arent following blindly here, we know anything is possible, but weve just got a group of high quality people working tirelessly for the good of all our memebers. Thanks again guys. And ladies!

• Upvote 6