Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

yota691

Governor of the Bank Central and told me that the measures developed but not implemented by 100% and the promise of its application in the coming days which will then significantly decreased the value of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar. "

My take on this Sentence when it says, not implemented by 100%. Means a Initial low rate, then hang on for another Rate!! :D

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

1) indicating that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days.

2) Governor of the Bank Central and told me that the measures developed but not implemented by 100% and the promise of its application in the coming days which will then significantly decreased the value of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar. "

3) He ruled out a member of the Finance Committee to decrease the value of the U.S. dollar significantly or return as it was.

Thanks yota, this fits in line with what your guy has been telling you, what fnbplanet has been saying needs to happen and what my research is telling me. I like it as you can see from what I indicated to be 3 of my best parts.....this is why Adam now calls you a newshound I believe!!!!

• Upvote 13

He ruled out a member of the Finance Committee to decrease the value of the U.S. dollar significantly or return as it was.

What about this sentence. Return as it was? Could that mean return to the previous rate of $3.22? No there is no way they would say that. Just trying to figure it out. Thoughts?

• Upvote 3

He ruled out a member of the Finance Committee to decrease the value of the U.S. dollar significantly or return as it was.

What about this sentence. Return as it was? Could that mean return to the previous rate of $3.22? No there is no way they would say that. Just trying to figure it out. Thoughts?

Could be, they say 50% to 60% will cash out on the Initial Rate!! An then another rate will follow!! This is what I have been told!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Great article Yota. So last week we had Shabibi saying In The Coming Days and now this article is saying in The Coming Days. How many days consist of "The Coming Days"? Also, what does 12 Times Readable mean? Heck, I will read this article 12 times if that makes In The coming Days, come earlier.

• Upvote 5

Morning oleman, yota and everyone one else that has gotten up early to see what yota has found for us.....going to be an interesting week! We just may have an RV this week.......

• Upvote 3

Great article Yota. So last week we had Shabibi saying In The Coming Days and now this article is saying in The Coming Days. How many days consist of "The Coming Days"? Also, what does 12 Times Readable mean? Heck, I will read this article 12 times if that makes In The coming Days, come earlier.

12 times Readable means that I was the 12 person to read this article!! TLHUBER this is first article that I have ever come across that actually stated what the intention of the CBI!! We are Close!! Just hang on!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

+ for you, I too will read it 12 times if that will make it happen. The Coming Days, the Next Few Days I don't care just make it before Friday...I got plans on Friday...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure:

Woot woo!! GM Yota and Stryker:)

GM sourpuss.:D

• Upvote 2