Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED?

Nakida

I guess it depends on how you look at it. The guy does break things down decently, but again, it is only his opinion, and if you belong to his site and question his interpretations you are disrespected to the max and usually removed. I know because it happened to me. He does indeed have a HUGE ego involved here, but the bottom line is he does not know...KNOW... anymore than anyone else. Everything from everyone is strictly guesswork. He has his site people so brainwashed about his supposed "inside info" etc, that's it's scary. I say use your own brain, debate with some knowledgeable people and develop your own conclusions and you'll be just fine. Follow blindly the words and ideas of just one person and you lay lay yourself open for a lot of grief!

• Upvote 1

No, he is not legit anything. Any man who will lie about being in Special Ops and after being caught, break down and admit he lied is an idiot. He craves attention and will get it by any means he deems necessary. He's a narcissist. I've been in this for over 5 years now and at first, I followed what he had to say. He's a bully. The way he treats people on his site is disgusting, belittling, demeaning and humiliating to his followers. It's very sad that his members continued to take such abuse. I couldn't listen to any more of his bullying and left. I felt so much better once I did that. You can hate me all you want for speaking out, but what I say here is the absolute truth.

• Upvote 2

No, he is not legit anything. Any man who will lie about being in Special Ops and after being caught, break down and admit he lied is an idiot. He craves attention and will get it by any means he deems necessary. He's a narcissist. I've been in this for over 5 years now and at first, I followed what he had to say. He's a bully. The way he treats people on his site is disgusting, belittling, demeaning and humiliating to his followers. It's very sad that his members continued to take such abuse. I couldn't listen to any more of his bullying and left. I felt so much better once I did that. You can hate me all you want for speaking out, but what I say here is the absolute truth.

You are 100 and 10% correct!! I asked a question and got banned! Pathetic.

• Upvote 1

I place Med in the Guru category. I learned months ago to disregard anything that they post. Stay grounded.That's my advice. One of these days I believe we will see an/a RV.

What's up with all the Texans around here? Have a great afternoon all! :D

:blink: *looks at Ski's* location..... :blink: hmmm....don't know you tell me sweetie...wot wrong with y'all Texans?? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

nope.

He gives his opinion on many articles,his interpretation is off sometimes, but their discussions on articles in chat aren't bad.I personally read most of the chats he has.Nothing like Okie.jonniewg.or those otherJAGOFF LIARS out there.He's a 1 to 1 person.Not in the same league as those scumbags.JMHO

• Upvote 1

I took a look at your history Stlou, and your comments lead me to believe you are either Med or MM with a different screen name. Earlier, you asked what I contribute to the dinar investment. Well, let's see... since I've posted numerous news articles for others to read and asses for themselves over the last year and half, and you HAVE NEVER, EVER POSTED A SINGLE ONE, I'd say that speaks for itself.

You have a total of 80 or so posts, mainly in the "Chat Logs" section extolling the virtous of MED and MM, so yea, I'd say you are MED, MM, or one of his loving minions...hahahaha.. especially the way you got personal and insulted Flyboy....your card has been pulled, so go back to DS and sing your MED praises there...

and you again, are wrong on your assumption. I'm neither Med nor Mailman. Just a mod on that site.

As for my postings, if it really pleases you, I have posted upwards of 1400.

Satisfied?

• Downvote 1

and you again, are wrong on your assumption. I'm neither Med nor Mailman. Just a mod on that site.

As for my postings, if it really pleases you, I have posted upwards of 1400.

Satisfied?

My question is if you are such a suck up and devout "med-ite" as to be a mod on his site, what the hell are you doing here? And then have the audacity to come here and "demand" apologies from ANYONE. It's petty and pathetic. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

• Upvote 1

My question is if you are such a suck up and devout "med-ite" as to be a mod on his site, what the hell are you doing here? And then have the audacity to come here and "demand" apologies from ANYONE. It's petty and pathetic. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Well said PBR, I'm sure MED is waiting to have his butt smooched again, so you'd better hurry STlou...kick rocks.

• Upvote 1