Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED?

Nakida

Med has had more "windows" for an RV the a skyscraper does...he's been saying it for the last 3 years or more, and he doesn't know anymore than we do, he has access to all of the same articles and resources we do. Just read up for yourself, and be ready for if and when it does happen. Following ANY of these gurus will only give ya a headache. Good luck!

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is Med a good guru???? Well, when compared to Okie, johnnywg, TerryK, Dan, Tony and so on and so on.... Yes, he's pretty good..... Med just reads articles and studies them and post's his interpretation..... Simple as that.... To blast him as some have done is not entirely justified.... He gives windows at times but he doesn't call it constantly like those previously listed....

• Upvote 9

Is Med a good guru???? Well, when compared to Okie, johnnywg, TerryK, Dan, Tony and so on and so on.... Yes, he's pretty good..... Med just reads articles and studies them and post's his interpretation..... Simple as that.... To blast him as some have done is not entirely justified.... He gives windows at times but he doesn't call it constantly like those previously listed....

Good point...

To some extent I agree with you, he's definitely not as bad as Okie, but he doesn't do anything you or I can't Stonewall. You seem more than intelligent enough to break down an article, and analyze it for yourself.... Giving an RV window repeatedly IS in a sense calling it in my book, he's just giving himself more leeway. Over the years he changed his tune whenever something new comes out, and acts like he predicted it...and he's mis-stated simple facts more times than I can count. Like I said, the best way to understand this is to read for yourself and verify everything you read. He has a very narrow view of the RV and what it entails. It's not all about Iraq and the GOI, they did not conceive this plan, nor are they ultimately in control of it...many more mitigating factors than just "Shabs pullin a switch".... thx bud

lol thank you..............:)

YW!!

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2

I place Med in the Guru category. I learned months ago to disregard anything that they post. Stay grounded.That's my advice. One of these days I believe we will see an/a RV.

What's up with all the Texans around here? Have a great afternoon all! :D

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Med has had more "windows" for an RV the a skyscraper does...he's been saying it for the last 3 years or more, and he doesn't know anymore than we do, he has access to all of the same articles and resources we do. Just read up for yourself, and be ready for if and when it does happen. Following ANY of these gurus will only give ya a headache. Good luck!

Umm...how do I phrase this? Hmm..no. He goes by what the articles say, and WHO is saying it. If the statement comes from Shabs, take it as fact. If it comes from Saleh, take it with a grain of salt (Saleh has been known to contradict himself).

He has no more windows than the data that comes out is telling us..plain as that. It saddens me that there continue to be those who love nothing more than to "flame" someone who spends a great deal of time deciphering the Iraqi tongue (try reading an iraqi article) and presenting his interpretationn of it for discussion. Believe me, it is kind of funny to see people here flame him when they post very little, if anything at all. this investment involves everyone, and it should be a particpatory forum, and not one where people sign on and want to be spoonfed info. then, when it doesn't pan out their way, they choose to flame.

When he brings his interpretation into his forum on DS, it is discussed by others who have read it and they give their interpretations as well. that is how he runs his site.

If you want to flame someone, go ahead. I look to see how many posts people have made before I register my comments. As a mod on Med's site, I have become quite educated on this investment. but I did it myself, and not rely on others to bring me info. I search for it myself.

My suggestion here is for all of those who flame Med to take a hard look at yourself, and determine whether you have truly contributed anything of substance, or do you lurk in the shadows and flame others?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Umm...how do I phrase this? Hmm..no. He goes by what the articles say, and WHO is saying it. If the statement comes from Shabs, take it as fact. If it comes from Saleh, take it with a grain of salt (Saleh has been known to contradict himself).

He has no more windows than the data that comes out is telling us..plain as that. It saddens me that there continue to be those who love nothing more than to "flame" someone who spends a great deal of time deciphering the Iraqi tongue (try reading an iraqi article) and presenting his interpretationn of it for discussion. Believe me, it is kind of funny to see people here flame him when they post very little, if anything at all. this investment involves everyone, and it should be a particpatory forum, and not one where people sign on and want to be spoonfed info. then, when it doesn't pan out their way, they choose to flame.

When he brings his interpretation into his forum on DS, it is discussed by others who have read it and they give their interpretations as well. that is how he runs his site.

If you want to flame someone, go ahead. I look to see how many posts people have made before I register my comments. As a mod on Med's site, I have become quite educated on this investment. but I did it myself, and not rely on others to bring me info. I search for it myself.

My suggestion here is for all of those who flame Med to take a hard look at yourself, and determine whether you have truly contributed anything of substance, or do you lurk in the shadows and flame others?

1st off WHAT has he contributed? HIS OPINION..nothing more, just like everyone else does, and that's fine...I'm not the one out there making these claims, and he has mis-quoted articles and facts over and over again. Med has also repeatedly talked down to and/or banned those who question him in his chats as well, just for asking for simple clarification on why he felt one way or another. I don't need someone to spoon feed me the news, I prefer to get my information by actually taking the time to read and research the facts, NOT some online personality, with absolutely no qualifications and/or credentials' OPINION.

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 3

I place Med in the Guru category. I learned months ago to disregard anything that they post. Stay grounded.That's my advice. One of these days I believe we will see an/a RV.

What's up with all the Texans around here? Have a great afternoon all! :D

What's up skit. Nice new avatar. My fellow dfw friend.

Go RV

1st off WHAT has he contributed? HIS OPINION..nothing more, just like everyone else does, and that's fine...I'm not the one out there making these claims, and he has mis-quoted articles and facts over and over again. Med has also repeatedly talked down to and/or banned those who question him in his chats as well, just for asking for simple clarification on why he felt one way or another. I don't need someone to spoon feed me the news, I prefer to get my information by actually taking the time to read and research the facts, NOT some online personality, with absolutely no qualifications and/or credentials' OPINION.

Just like every other guru on every other site, including this one. When someone states he or she has contacts it is time to step back and take what they say with a grain of salt because so far, these contacts have not panned out. At this point all we have gotten is an interpretation of information that is full of false and misleading information. And some of it has come from pumpers.

Ummmm how do I answer THIS? stlou get your head out of the buttocks of Med. If you truly want to know about the self proclaimed guru then just google his name try MEdic, or SF Medic and you will see he is in the same category as Okie granted he has calmed down quite a bit since he was wrong over and over again in 2009.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ummmm how do I answer THIS? stlou get your head out of the buttocks of Med. If you truly want to know about the self proclaimed guru then just google his name try MEdic, or SF Medic and you will see he is in the same category as Okie granted he has calmed down quite a bit since he was wrong over and over again in 2009.

I will not retort to your obviously rude and ignorant comments. It is apparent that your amount of posts only leads me to conclude you lurk, and hope others bring in information to feed your ego.

I have read what has been posted, but you are way off in your ASSessment. and judging by your name, I would say your brain is about as big as your name

and he has been very careful to keep items to facts, and then the forum offers opinions..not just him.

Edited by stlou
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will not retort to your obviously rude and ignorant comments. It is apparent that your amount of posts only leads me to conclude you lurk, and hope others bring in information to feed your ego.

I have read what has been posted, but you are way off in your ASSessment. and judging by your name, I would say your brain is about as big as your name

and he has been very careful to keep items to facts, and then the forum offers opinions..not just him.

Nope I do the smart thing and read articles not necessarily on this site I do not bow down to like like of Med or Mailman like you obviously do its ok to admit you drink the kool aid.I just do not want newbies to believe what any guru such as your beloved Med says for fact. So I cant wait for your retort or are you too busy speed dialing Med?

• Upvote 2

I took a look at your history Stlou, and your comments lead me to believe you are either Med or MM with a different screen name. Earlier, you asked what I contribute to the dinar investment. Well, let's see... since I've posted numerous news articles for others to read and asses for themselves over the last year and half, and you HAVE NEVER, EVER POSTED A SINGLE ONE, I'd say that speaks for itself.

You have a total of 80 or so posts, mainly in the "Chat Logs" section extolling the virtous of MED and MM, so yea, I'd say you are MED, MM, or one of his loving minions...hahahaha.. especially the way you got personal and insulted Flyboy....your card has been pulled, so go back to DS and sing your MED praises there...

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What's up skit. Nice new avatar. My fellow dfw friend.

Go RV

Nothing much, other than trying to make money in an economy that is not conducive to small business. I changed my avatar to reflect my gender and favorite sport.

I hope all is well in your world, Elixir. Let's rock on and see our investment to fruition.

Be safe and happy!

Ski

Was wondering if MED is legit? Calling RV in July?

he has zero credibility...I have spent hours on the phone with him in the past and he will flat out lie to you and everyone else....not sure if it for profit or ego or both but he is not a good person or an honest one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he has zero credibility...I have spent hours on the phone with him in the past and he will flat out lie to you and everyone else....not sure if it for profit or ego or both but he is not a good person or an honest one.

and we should ALL take your words as gospel right? I'm not saying he hasnt lied in the past and predicted things but to be fair we dont know who you are as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1