Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from Warka

Stryker365

This was sent to me by one of our group members today as a response to his request for a reply from Warka on what the Heck is going on with the CBI's guardianship. This should clear a lot of it up!!!!

Thank you Anda H...... from Styker

Hey, here is what I received from Warka this morning.

on Mar 11, 2012, at 1:34 AM, c.accounts wrote:

Dear Sir,

The CBI has been appointed guardian and trustee of the bank to support the bank in finalizing its capital increase and boost its operations as well as collecting its debt from creditors. The daily operations of the bank are running smoothly and regularly where we are accepting deposits and opening accounts standard daily practice. With regards to Warka stock once we finalize our affairs with the Iraqi Company Registration Office and Capital Increase we will trade regularly on the ISX.. Many thanks and best regards, Customer Accounts Dept.International AffairsWarka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person

There is obviously no link mods because it is sent by e-mail. I really believe it is news worthy but if you feel it needs moved so be it. I respect your dicision completely, Thank You, Stryker

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing this, Stryker. The email message sounds optimistic, and Warka seems to appear solvent.

This whole bank thing is getting to be interesting. I bet there are individuals that, even though they are Muslim, might be having a toddy right about now.

I do hope that our friends here at DV that have money in Warka, are feeling some relief with your email information.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing this, Stryker. The email message sounds optimistic, and Warka seems to appear solvent.

This whole bank thing is getting to be interesting. I bet there are individuals that, even though they are Muslim, might be having a toddy right about now.

I do hope that our friends here at DV that have money in Warka, are feeling some relief with your email information.

Too big to fail: Iraq style.

+1 for you too C. Not sure who negged you.

• Upvote 1

Carrello, I evened you out because someone thought that they would give you a neg for no reason at all.

Someone else was nice enough to give you a + also to put you in the good...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As a depositor at Warka, I could not help but notice that they are opening accounts and accepting deposits, but they said nothing about sending out withdrawals.

Why mention deposits if they don't mention withdrawals?

I won't be sending them any more money.

I think it might work out okay, but for right now...I've sent them all I can afford to lose.

• Upvote 5

This was sent to me by one of our group members today as a response to his request for a reply from Warka on what the Heck is going on with the CBI's guardianship. This should clear a lot of it up!!!!

Thank you Anda H...... from Styker

Hey, here is what I received from Warka this morning.

on Mar 11, 2012, at 1:34 AM, c.accounts wrote:

Dear Sir,

The CBI has been appointed guardian and trustee of the bank to support the bank in finalizing its capital increase and boost its operations as well as collecting its debt from creditors. The daily operations of the bank are running smoothly and regularly where we are accepting deposits and opening accounts standard daily practice. With regards to Warka stock once we finalize our affairs with the Iraqi Company Registration Office and Capital Increase we will trade regularly on the ISX.. Many thanks and best regards, Customer Accounts Dept.International AffairsWarka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person

There is obviously no link mods because it is sent by e-mail. I really believe it is news worthy but if you feel it needs moved so be it. I respect your dicision completely, Thank You, Stryker

" where we are accepting deposits and opening accounts standard daily practice".

But the issue with most is not sending their money TO Warka but the issue is getting their money BACK from Warka.

Do the ATM cards still not work?

Has anyone had any success in getting money transferred back to them from Warka?

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

" where we are accepting deposits and opening accounts standard daily practice".

But the issue with most is not sending their money TO Warka but the issue is getting their money BACK from Warka.

Has anyone had any success in getting money transferred back to them from Warka?

Wow, you just see negative in life don't you. I have no time for people like you coolbeans..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

As a depositor at Warka, I could not help but notice that they are opening accounts and accepting deposits, but they said nothing about sending out withdrawals.

Why mention deposits if they don't mention withdrawals?

I won't be sending them any more money.

I think it might work out okay, but for right now...I've sent them all I can afford to lose.

Amen BrokeNoMore, I will also wait to see! I have enough over there anyway and I would not recommend anyone sending money there until this is cleared up completely. Hey also we need to understand that they want us to have piece of mind but until we have an RV and my money has been either cashed out or transferred into the ISX I too have concerns....

BTW, there have been several people I know that have transferred money in and out of Warka but not since this has taken place...

We have someone that is going to walk into a Warka Bank tomorrow to get a face to face, I will report the findings!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Article 65 of the Banking Law says:

“If required to protect the financial condition of a bank for which a conservator has been appointed, the CBI may at any time declare deposits and investments by the public in the bank, other than deposits and investments in segregated fiduciary accounts, to be totally or partially blocked for a maximum period of three months, provided that measures are taken which, in the opinion of the CBI, will preserve the approximate value of these deposits and investments together with interest accrued before and during the moratorium. In extraordinary cases, the conservator, with the approval of the CBI, may at any time permit the withdrawal of some or all of the deposits held in the name of a natural person not to exceed 5 million dinars for each such case.”

Thus, it may not be the bank's decision to return funds, but CBI's point person since he/she is running the show.

Has anyone had any success in getting money transferred back to them from Warka? belongs in the rumer section with okie

it looks like a made up email to me .. someone trying to get credibility for warka ..who isnt donig very well ,,if it was it wouldnt of been taken over by the central bank of iraq

it looks like a made up email to me .. someone trying to get credibility for warka ..who isnt donig very well ,,if it was it wouldnt of been taken over by the central bank of iraq

belongs in the rumer section with okie

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

belongs in the rumer section with okie

Well that is what I would expect from someone like you...calling another member a liar must be something a mod should look at. If a mod would like to verify the email, that would be fine with me and Andy H, the DV member that received the email.

I need a few other members to confirm this too, I for one would like this guy/gal banned for calling another member a liar, please PM me if other members agree, I am getting tired of comments like this but yet it is not my site, input from other members is requested...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Well that is what I would expect from someone like you...calling another member a liar must be something a mod should look at. If a mod would like to verify the email, that would be fine with me and Andy H, the DV member that received the email.

I need a few other members to confirm this too, I for one would like this guy/gal banned for calling another member a liar, please PM me if other members agree, I am getting tired of comments like this but yet it is not my site, input from other members is requested...

No room for this behavior here.

I agree!

He should be banned.

I did report him also.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

it still seems like its made up to me ... you should calm yourself a little .. this message board was designed to hear EVERYONES opinion .. people do have a right to think they way they choose in the united states ...you seem to be attacking several members opinions here in this message board .. its just an opinion .. .. just relax

ive heard many opinions that differ ... im sure you agree .. i dont attack other peoples opinions and ask to have them kicked out because i disagree with them ... thats kinda childish .. dont cha think ..

its not a one opinion one sided message board .. .. i surley dont attack others .. who are members .. but you do ..

from someone like me ... whats that supposed to mean ?

show me where i called a member a liar ... i said the email looked like it was made up ..

opinions from other members requested here too ....lol

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

it still seems like its made up to me (wrong)... you should calm yourself a little .. this message board was designed to hear EVERYONES opinion .. people do have a right to think they way they choose in the united states ...you seem to be attacking several members (wrong, he defends) opinions here in this message board .. its just an opinion .. .. just relax

ive heard many opinions that differ ... im sure you agree .. i dont attack other peoples opinions and ask to have them kicked out because i disagree with them ... thats kinda childish (wrong) .. dont cha think ..

its not a one opinion one sided message board .. .. i surley dont attack others .. who are members .. but you do ..

from someone like me ... whats that supposed to mean ?

show me where i called a member a liar ... i said the email looked like it was made up ..

opinions from other members requested here too ....lol

I got an opinion that you ought to keep yours to yourself and stop the blatant sarcasm and attacks to one this forums best! angry.gif

REPORTED:

Here he is starting trouble again!

Calling Stryker out.

Not good!

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3