Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

300 vital projects will be implemented in the next phase

Diyala Governor: 300 vital project will be implemented in the next phase <a href="http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Print.asp?ar95_VQ=FKGKLE" target="Print">print-icon.gifsave-icon.gif11/03/2012 14:49:00Baquba (NINA) - Diyala Governor, Hisham Al Hayali, announced that the local administration is determined to implement 300 vital projects in the current stage as part of the allocations for this year.

He said to NINA correspondent today that those projects include electricity, water, sewage, health, education, and paving new roads, adding that eight strategic projects will be started in the coming days.

He explained that there are promises from the federal government to allocate special funds doubling the current budget that will exceed 300 billion dinars after a series of meetings held with the ministers concerned in order to develop service and economic status of the province. /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKGKLE

• Upvote 5

Hey, thank you Tony. As unirod said, the increase in the budget is very compelling. How can you do that when you don't have money to pay for the Arab Summit? Let me think a minute............................... B)

Working on connecting dots now...

• Upvote 1

Diyala Governor: 300 vital project will be implemented in the next phase

11/03/2012 14:49:00

Baquba (NINA) - Diyala Governor, Hisham Al Hayali, announced that the local administration is determined to implement 300 vital projects in the current stage as part of the allocations for this year.

He said to NINA correspondent today that those projects include electricity, water, sewage, health, education, and paving new roads, adding that eight strategic projects will be started in the coming days. ohmy.gif

He explained that there are promises from the federal government to allocate special funds doubling the current budget ohmy.gifthat will exceed 300 billion dinars after a series of meetings held with the ministers concerned in order to develop service and economic status of the province. /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKGKLE

I got some projects I would like to get started in the coming days also. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Great post Tony emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Tony! Movie Maker, I like your alphabet too. When my 4 year old and I work on letters, I always have him copy a sheet of RVs and RIs. If the final word in that national spelling bee is reinstate and he gets it no one stands a chance...

I agree with all of you, something big is about to happen. I would love to see this ride come to an end and hear our collective rejoicing this month.

• Upvote 1