Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat-- March 14th, 2012

cgbrown

Adam, thanks for all you do for us here! What are your thoughts on Iraq joining the WTO, wouldn't they need an internationallyt traded currency? Also there are some articles on the new revalued bank notes being released by September 2012, does this give us a "definite" time line? Thanks again! - RK

Edited by Rogue Knight

Thanks Adam for all that you do! My question has to do with the Dodd-Frank bill. I've read that we need to open what's called a TAG (Transaction Account Guarantee) non-interest bearing account to ensure our gold backed Dinars are not subjected to the possible revalue of the dollor. I've read that we could lose anywhere from 40%-60% of the value of the greenback. Have you heard this and would this be something we need to set up?

• Upvote 3

Adam, thanks for your knowledge and insight about the dinar. You bring much to the table. Now, just a curious question. How many U.S. citizens do you believe have invested in the dinar, thousands or millions?

Hi Adam, We are getting closer it would seem.... Can you help us resolve if Iraq is still in or found to be under Article 14 with the IMF or have they moved into Article 8? And does it even matter as far as Dr. Shabbi is concerned for him to RV?

Thanks for everything and I am looking forward to a text message from you soon . B)

Adam,

Could you give your thoughts on this article stating the central bank plans to reduce the calue of the dinar to the US dollar in the coming days. Why would they print this before? Seems illogical to meand makes me nervous.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Dcategory%26layout%3Dblog%26id%3D37%26Itemid%3D57

Than you Adam.

My question is this. Lets say when it RV's it is a low rate lets say it comes out at .05. At that time would it be a fixed rate or would it be able to adjust accordingly since I assume it will be a tradeable currency then? Thanks all is appriciated!!!

Howdy Adam is there any truth that if you say the statement "I once new a smart fella and he felt smart" ten times really fast you would indeeed become smart.

I feel that if there was a minster of smoke & mirrors it would have to be Mohammed Saleh of the CBI

With all the contradicting and positive statements in the resent articles, do you beleave that the RV/RI could happen by months end

Thanks for all you do Adam see ya in PHX or BLZ which ever comes first

Hi Adam, I hope all is well with you and your family. I just wanted your opinion on Skybear's post where he says " "Spent the WHOLE day today with HSBC Currency Dept. Highest to lowest people in the system. They confirm at every level that NO RV has happened nor is KNOWN to be forthcoming, nor even EXPECTED to happen anytime in the even FORSEEABLE future".

He speaks well of you and he claims he has high level contacts in Iraq. Does this person have any credibility that you are aware of? Would European bankers really have and disseminate the kind of info he claims they gave him? dry.gif

Adam - I hope this is not a goofy question: once the RV hits (soon I hope ) when do they take out for US Fed / State tax's ie: before the spread or after the spread? and thanks for everything you do for us and hope the stress level isn't getting to be to much. michael1j

• Upvote 1

I didnt go through all the previous posts and I am betting you might cover this before you get to me, but given all the news in the last year and month what should we expect.

What rates are reasonable... to expect?

How do we cash in and do you think they will do an internal RV only (not what I would bet based on the need for trade) but curious about your answer..?

Thanks for all your help.

Peace