Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Woman Warns America

uncirculd

who didn't know that? she didn't enlighten me on anything new. that is the way of life of radical muslims.

No but our government keeps trying to tell us they are peaceful. If you notice that every peaceful muslim has converted to non muslim religions.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

What the heck is wrong with you!

There is nothing wrong with me. Those women are living in the West with freedom and opportunity and they choose to go off on Westerners. Please! If we are such bad people they should go back to where they came from quickly. At least Iraq is free from the dictatorship of Saddam thanks to the US and the help from others. Oh, and let's not forget the 4,000 + men and women in the US military that died in an attempt to make Iraq a free and prosperous country.

As I recall there are many radical Muslim sects in our country and abroad plotting to kill innocent people. I have no problem with Muslims as a whole as long as they live quietly among us.

That's my rant. Maybe you will understand where I'm coming from.

• Upvote 5

There is nothing wrong with me. Those women are living in the West with freedom and opportunity and they choose to go off on Westerners. Please! If we are such bad people they should go back to where they came from quickly. At least Iraq is free from the dictatorship of Saddam thanks to the US and the help from others. Oh, and let's not forget the 4,000 + men and women in the US military that died in an attempt to make Iraq a free and prosperous country.

As I recall there are many radical Muslim sects in our country and abroad plotting to kill innocent people. I have no problem with Muslims as a whole as long as they live quietly among us.

That's my rant. Maybe you will understand where I'm coming from.

AGEE 100% :

they can go back to where they came from

• Upvote 2

I believe that anyone who has read ANYTHING AT ALL lately on this forum has come to realise that it has been clearly shown that we in the west have been brainwashed by the controlled mains stream media and continued lies of our politicians, has caused the distorted view that we have of other cultures. This manipulation of our views has led to the hate that has created wars (IRAQ< AFGHANISTAN, AND UPCOMING IRAN ) that should not have been fought.

Just like our media has been controlled, so has our political system. We cherish the idea that we have a political system that represents two opposing views of the political spectrum, and to a point this is true, but only superficially. The truth is they are designed this way by the same powers that control our controlled media, our banking system, our childrens educational system, our national security and the industrial war machine. We do not make our own descisions as we have been told, and like to believe.

I personally suspect now that it makes sense that if we are being controlled and manipulated, then so are the minds of those that we have learned to hate, I have no proof other than what history can provide. A brief history of the life and times of the Rothchilds family will clearly show you that the controls that I described earlier are not a new concept. This family has been using these same exact tactics, with slight variations for CENTURIES!

Their aim is quite clear...to conquer and divide! They want dicord, they want us fighting among ourselves, and what is more important, they want us fighting with someone else so that they can profit, and If the war does not come through the natural course of events, then they artificially create an incident to make it look to our people that we were in fact attacked by the people we have learned to hate so much, that war and devastation is a foregone conclution.

Remember when the Iraqi woman held up two fingers and said that there we two books? She was referring to two different Kurans, one here, and another different one there? Coincidence?

My guess is that just about every war that was fought in Europe since after the Dark Ages was fought because this family pitted one side against the other through these means, because they proffited by funding bot sides at the same time. Their investment was secure because the Emperors or Generals who borrowed from them promissed to put the burden of the debt on the people of those nations or kingdoms...thus enslaving the populace with ever higher taxes!

Sadly humanity has not AWAKEN to their games. Isn't it time! PLEASE WAKE UP!

CARLOS

• Upvote 2

I believe that anyone who has read ANYTHING AT ALL lately on this forum has come to realise that it has been clearly shown that we in the west have been brainwashed by the controlled mains stream media and continued lies of our politicians, has caused the distorted view that we have of other cultures. This manipulation of our views has led to the hate that has created wars (IRAQ< AFGHANISTAN, AND UPCOMING IRAN ) that should not have been fought.

Just like our media has been controlled, so has our political system. We cherish the idea that we have a political system that represents two opposing views of the political spectrum, and to a point this is true, but only superficially. The truth is they are designed this way by the same powers that control our controlled media, our banking system, our childrens educational system, our national security and the industrial war machine. We do not make our own descisions as we have been told, and like to believe.

I personally suspect now that it makes sense that if we are being controlled and manipulated, then so are the minds of those that we have learned to hate, I have no proof other than what history can provide. A brief history of the life and times of the Rothchilds family will clearly show you that the controls that I described earlier are not a new concept. This family has been using these same exact tactics, with slight variations for CENTURIES!

Their aim is quite clear...to conquer and divide! They want dicord, they want us fighting among ourselves, and what is more important, they want us fighting with someone else so that they can profit, and If the war does not come through the natural course of events, then they artificially create an incident to make it look to our people that we were in fact attacked by the people we have learned to hate so much, that war and devastation is a foregone conclution.

Remember when the Iraqi woman held up two fingers and said that there we two books? She was referring to two different Kurans, one here, and another different one there? Coincidence?

My guess is that just about every war that was fought in Europe since after the Dark Ages was fought because this family pitted one side against the other through these means, because they proffited by funding bot sides at the same time. Their investment was secure because the Emperors or Generals who borrowed from them promissed to put the burden of the debt on the people of those nations or kingdoms...thus enslaving the populace with ever higher taxes!

Sadly humanity has not AWAKEN to their games. Isn't it time! PLEASE WAKE UP!

CARLOS

As usual, the voice of reason ^^^ +1

• Upvote 1

@ Carlos, that's what I heard as well, Wake Up America! Very scary. Some people you just can't make nice with, as much as we would like to.

I'm scared too Bee. The recent murders in Afghanistan by our soldier causes me great concern. The perpetual hamster wheel of war has to stop. I'm over it as most of us are.

I'm scared too Bee. The recent murders in Afghanistan by our soldier causes me great concern. The perpetual hamster wheel of war has to stop. I'm over it as most of us are.

You are right,there are bad apples everywhere but we and our elected officials need to stand up for America, not kowtow to other nations. As long as there are human beings, Idoubt there will be peace among all nations. As long as there are wars, we would be better off being a super power.

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I don't think so. What I heard these women saying is that there are two versions of the Koran ... not surprising really ... and that one of them is telling all Muslims to kill the infidels, though they don't use that word here. And, yes, I agree that some of the more radical Muslims follow that line of thought.

But these women seem to be warning the west, to watch and listen and pay attention and realize that the radicals in the middle east are the Muslims to fear. They are also saying they and their families have left the middle east to live in the west because that is not the way they want to live a Muslim life.

I have no trouble seeing that side of the argument either. I have friends who are Muslim, people I have known for many years. They are of the not-so-radical type of Muslims. Their Koran tells them that they should offer the word of Allah to the non-believers, but not force anything upon them. They respect that other people have other beliefs. They want to live in peace. That is the attitufde I grew up with in terms of having friends who were Muslim. Of course back in those days we called them Mohammadans ... what an archaic term that is now.

In any event, I see these women as warning us about the radical Muslim belief, telling us they left the middle east to live a more peaceful Muslim life, and in the second case the woman is commenting that with many wives and many more children the radicals are set to try to take over ... and that is part of what we should find alarming, and what we should be cognizant of in our dealings with Muslim people.

:)

smee2

p.s. thanks for the post ... it is refreshing to see another viewpoint from some more reasonable Muslims.

• Upvote 1

You are right,there are bad apples everywhere but we and our elected officials need to stand up for America, not kowtow to other nations. As long as there are human beings, Idoubt there will be peace among all nations. As long as there are wars, we would be better off being a super power.

The US has played the war card too long. The US is a jacked up mess. Look at the election and the bullshit in DC. I care about the well being of other countries, though It appears that our tax dollars are being spent in fighting wars for others with no support and compensation in the background. Let's take care of our people first. Peace all!

I agree with Smee2. However on another note here is my take on this interview. I think these two women are in fact warning the West that there are two versions of the Koran. One is of the belief that we as other than Muslim are infidels and deserve a lesser value of life itself and the other teaches that the only way to Allah is by eradicating infidels. I wonder how long these women will live after speaking out in this manner. I suppose time will tell. :twocents:

I agree with Smee2. However on another note here is my take on this interview. I think these two women are in fact warning the West that there are two versions of the Koran. One is of the belief that we as other than Muslim are infidels and deserve a lesser value of life itself and the other teaches that the only way to Allah is by eradicating infidels. I wonder how long these women will live after speaking out in this manner. I suppose time will tell. :twocents:

They are speaking out against the radical Muslim, agreed. But they are also saying that we need to wake up to the encroachment of the Muslim faith into our everyday life. They are trying to dominate the western culture by sheer migration and infiltration. The Qur'an is their spiritual guide and the Sharia law is the book that makes sure the all people obey the Qur'an.

Once a nation is "conquered" by migration invasion, Sharia law is enacted and you will either convert to Islam or suffer the consequences. In western countries where Islam is not a dominate factor, life is quite and everyone goes about their business with little interference. Once it becomes dominate, the suffering begins. Your choice of what you believe just flew out the window.

We do need to wake up. When you sleep in a den of snakes, expect to be bitten.

• Upvote 2

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I don't think so. What I heard these women saying is that there are two versions of the Koran ... not surprising really ... and that one of them is telling all Muslims to kill the infidels, though they don't use that word here. And, yes, I agree that some of the more radical Muslims follow that line of thought.

But these women seem to be warning the west, to watch and listen and pay attention and realize that the radicals in the middle east are the Muslims to fear. They are also saying they and their families have left the middle east to live in the west because that is not the way they want to live a Muslim life.

I have no trouble seeing that side of the argument either. I have friends who are Muslim, people I have known for many years. They are of the not-so-radical type of Muslims. Their Koran tells them that they should offer the word of Allah to the non-believers, but not force anything upon them. They respect that other people have other beliefs. They want to live in peace. That is the attitufde I grew up with in terms of having friends who were Muslim. Of course back in those days we called them Mohammadans ... what an archaic term that is now.

In any event, I see these women as warning us about the radical Muslim belief, telling us they left the middle east to live a more peaceful Muslim life, and in the second case the woman is commenting that with many wives and many more children the radicals are set to try to take over ... and that is part of what we should find alarming, and what we should be cognizant of in our dealings with Muslim people.

:)

smee2

p.s. thanks for the post ... it is refreshing to see another viewpoint from some more reasonable Muslims.

That's exactly what I heard also Smee2. Word for word. I had not heard of anyone mentioning that there were two vertions of the Kuran in use until I heard this woman mention it. She mentioned it I assume to highlight the fact that there were also two differing attitudes towards the west created by the two different vertions.

When I first heard what she said about the two books the first thing that jumped into my head was the way the Elite work their tangled web of deception. It fits right into the centuries old pattern of deceipt and manipulation.

Frankly it's not an easy concept, for us normal people to think that there are people out there that have created a continuous plan that spans the centuries. To many of us this does not seem reasonable, but I see no other explanation.

Once you understand how their basic plan works, and you superimpose it on current events, the pattern fits perfectly. I must admit, they are a brilliant people! It is very sad however that their brilliance and dedication was not more altruistic in nature, but so vastly destructive. Their plans show no love for humanity, we are seen as cattle.

I have resisted linking the elite to satan worship, mostly because I stopped believeing in a God many years ago, thinking that if there is no God, that likewise there cannot be a Satan, the problem I am having is trying to understand just how can these people can be so evil and indiferent to humanities plight?

Thanks everybody!

Carlos

The women are warning the west. 2 korans. I for us to make us believe it is a peaceful religion. And the real one. The real one if followed is very troublesome. It has a lot of hate to any non muslim and even more for the Jews. They believe the Jews are at fault for every problem in the east and the west reaction. These women are telling American don't let the radicals in. These women left the ME because they realized something was wrong. They wanted to warn us. If islam is a government, and a religion then it is orthodox and serious.

Iraq has had to make some serious concessions to law and banking because of islamic rule. They want to inable islam and democracy. Some will embrace democracy because they love people, some will fight it because of many reasons. Poor communities, indoctrination, culture, and brotherhood of not only government and religion it extends to their personal living. Just like here, not everyone is religious. You don't have to be religious to fight for it. It's a way of life.

Iraq has warned their clerics for starting trouble. Most don't read the Koran, it is read to them.

If you want to know what these women were saying. Read it from someone who reads arabic, and lived as a true follower of allah. I don't mean to say anything about their religion itself, every one should have the right to worship. This guy came from there, he is scary in what he is saying, but he makes a lot of sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7pdlIcCB8