Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka / Founders Flee Iraq / Smuggling / Shabibi

DinarBot

Finance decided to call the parliamentary governor of the central bank to discuss the issue of Warka Bank

Finance decided to call the parliamentary governor of the central bank to discuss the issue of Warka Bank

http://ar.radionawa.com/Img/News/%D8...8A%20-%201.jpg

Revealed the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Saturday, it will call for the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi to discuss the issue of Warka Bank, as revealed by the presence of unconfirmed refers to smuggling capital of the Warka Bank out of the country following the flight of the founders of the bank.

A member of the Committee Secretary Hadi, told the Kurdish news agency, "The Finance Committee will summon the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq to discuss the issue of Warka Bank, indicating thatthere is a problem in the Warka Bank for more than two years and there were instruments of return due to lack of financial balance."

A member of the Finance Committee of the existence of unconfirmed reports indicate that the capital of the bank have been smuggled abroad, and the founders of the bank also may have left Iraq, noting that there are a lot of claims made by citizens to the courts against the bank, and there is controversy in the ministries on the speeches warranty provided by the bank.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=30416&LinkID=197

Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said the custody of the Warka Bank was due to the reluctance of the bank in the payment of its obligations, indicating that there are no special reasons for the trusteeship.

Saleh said: “The Iraqi Central Bank has set up a committee of the Trust on the Warka Bank and the National, which will continue its work for up to the end of this month to assess the work and ensure that you can restore it to its role in the banking business in order to make recommendations to the Ministry of Finance to help him to return to work or not” .

He added, “We can not deny that the Warka Bank was from the banks advanced in their work through technology, professional development, where he works, but the introduction of the bank for himself in projects and contracts is calculated led to defeat repeated and that made him unable to repay credits or deposits from the government or which are for commercial entities the other. “

“I got many complaints from government agencies and private companies on the bank because the bank to fulfill its obligations because of the deficit, which has forced the central bank to put on the Guardianship of the Bank”. Denying “the existence of any particularly motivated or directed from certain destinations in the custody of the bank,” stressing that “the duties of the central bank to maintain the stability of the banking business and follow-up in all the banks in order to maintain economic stability and investor confidence, banking transactions and this is the only reason to pay the bank Central to take this action. “

The central bank has announced the development of the Warka Bank under trusteeship after the failure of talks with Standard Chartered Bank, which began in April 2011 to buy a stake in it, stressing that it will set a new administration soon.

The Warka Bank for Investment and Finance, was established in 1999.130 branches and 350 ATMs in all parts of Iraq.

I'm more worried about the ISX than my money, that was my reason for sending it over and I planned on being ready for telecommunication IPO's when they come up. With this going on my biggest fear is missing out on them and if it does RV the explosive gains they have the potential for. I guess I will be researching other ways to get in on the action this week.

I'm more worried about the ISX than my money, that was my reason for sending it over and I planned on being ready for telecommunication IPO's when they come up. With this going on my biggest fear is missing out on them and if it does RV the explosive gains they have the potential for. I guess I will be researching other ways to get in on the action this week.

Ditto.

looks like all the { get in there fast and invest } has been a waste of money,,, too much corruption and toooooo far away too have any legal attachments ,,,, sounds like the big guys took the money and ran,,,sorry folks-- if c.b.i. takes care of this it most likely going tooo be one hell of a paper trail ,,,needing recepts and depost time frame and not too mention how long that will take

looks like all the { get in there fast and invest } has been a waste of money,,, too much corruption and toooooo far away too have any legal attachments ,,,, sounds like the big guys took the money and ran,,,sorry folks-- if c.b.i. takes care of this it most likely going tooo be one hell of a paper trail ,,,needing recepts and depost time frame and not too mention how long that will take

Yes. Not sure Warka emails and Excel spread sheets (from Warka) are going to cut it with new CBI APPOINTED MANAGEMENT. May get one big HA HA HA. But. It is all we have. Every Human knew the risks. Surprised. Nope. Prepared. Yes. Hold on to that warm desert cash.

Edited by DinarBot

Good advice Dinarbot. I almost sent money in for diversivication like Adam has done. But the words don't put more money into the bank than you can afford to loose just don't sit right with me. I really need a 99.99% percent chance my money will not disappear from a bank. The odds are bad enough investing in the stock market without compounding that with a 50/50 or worse chance with the bank too. ;)

For Sure. Goldie Girl Human has the scoop.

And TrinityExchange too :P ..

.Here's one link

And another

This whole Warka thing does not prevent me from getting on the ISX with Aljazera. I'm still on board with the potential.

I would however do nothing more right now with Warka bank accounts (ok obvious I know) or ISX with Warka.

Goldiegirl :)

This was sent to me by one of our group members today as a response to his request for a reply from Warka on what the Heck is going on with the CBI's guardianship. This should clear a lot of it up!!!!

Thank you Anda H...... from Styker

Hey, here is what I received from Warka this morning.

on Mar 11, 2012, at 1:34 AM, c.accounts wrote:

Dear Sir,

The CBI has been appointed guardian and trustee of the bank to support the bank in finalizing its capital increase and boost its operations as well as collecting its debt from creditors. The daily operations of the bank are running smoothly and regularly where we are accepting deposits and opening accounts standard daily practice. With regards to Warka stock once we finalize our affairs with the Iraqi Company Registration Office and Capital Increase we will trade regularly on the ISX.. Many thanks and best regards, Customer Accounts Dept.International AffairsWarka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1opz5LA6d

Edited by Stryker365