Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Partial Randy Koonce CC Notes from Sat. Afternoon - 03/10/2012

ronscarpa

Partial Randy Koonce CC Notes from Sat. Afternoon by Soldiers Burden at PTR - 03/10/2012

From Dinar Recaps

Randy started by saying there’s NO RV. He read an email that said

there was something with the system, it’s not going to RV until it shows on CBI

and it will happen instantly so everyone will know. Please understand that. I

can’t believe anybody would believe that kind of stuff. The last time I remember

that happened was in months ago….it’s all ** –I’m thinking no one would

believe that, but maybe they do.

It just doesn’t happen that way and Shabibi doesn’t need to RV on a computer if he doesn’t want to. As soon as it happens it’ll take a minute or so – it doesn’t

take that long to populate it. JUST CHECK THE CBI.

We’re looking for things to take place prior to the RV --

The last few months re: National Conference or Meeting is becoming more, and more popular. It almost has to be a must. I’ve seen 3-4 articles from Maliki

apologizing that he’s saying we’re saying you’re trying to kill us…the bottom

line is that everything’s okay and I found new evidence. Why do you think he’d

do that? They have him in a corner…he’s trying to think of how to get out

of it.

It’s so political, it’s not funny….he knows he has to agree with the national meeting…they don’t have any money and he has to figure a way to get in and have the money show up without having to give up his power. The way he’s

been stalling is – sure, I agree with you, start where you want but we have to

make sure it’s constitutional.

So he agrees and then asks if it’sconstitutional…that was the problem going on….that’s why they were having ahard time with the no-confidence. Like the HCL isn’t constitutional…did you see that? He said the country of Iraq has the right to have the oil…the problem isthat if they’re controlling their oil, that should be up for grabs. The HCL hasalready been approved…the agreement isn’t the issue…! That’s how he plays andthe delays are going on.

The Arab summit is scheduled for the 29th and have 9 countries who came in and are committed. They have ZERO money…the only way to do the summit is to have the money. He’s saying he’s going to run to Kuwait on the 14th, and they could care less if Maliki is alive or dead. He has to show up with the money but he has to have the government.

Talabani goes to the Mayo Clinic for Chemo – should have been back today or yesterday, not confirmed. He said set the time for the NC and IMO in either 1-2-3 days – don’t know if he can go further because it has to be done by the 15th. We should see that today and no later than tomorrow…and then we should see the date of the conference show up Monday and then Maliki will to Kuwait for one day or, if he doesn’t leave for Kuwait, we’ll e in good shape. If not, we’re looking at the

Arab Summit issues because there’s no money.

They were going to have the Arab Summit at the airport – they ordered armored vehicles …that shows you how much they believe in them. This AS will not take place until the RV. We just have to follow it.

So, Talabani shows up – they schedule the National Conference – they have to announce the strategic council (the reason for the meeting) – once it becomes law, Maliki loses his power. Why do you think he’s dragging his feet so much? Because this is his power…the only guy who loses his power. He just wants to keep the life he has…if the money shows up, then he will become a dictator and you’ll never get him out of there.hat’s it in a

nutshell. .

Q: I know you’re sick and tired about asking the rate and I know

how consistent you are with $3.21. Tell us why with the CBI’s articles….

A: If Saleh says it – he’s a propaganda man for the CBI and he hasn’t told us the

truth yet..l.he’s coming out with the 1:1 and when Shabibi comes out he says

he’s 70% removed the 000’s…he tells you exactly what they’re going to do. S says the ways your money is going to be stronger and he uses the dollar to dollar

concept…the 000’s has zero to do with the rate…it’s just getting them off the

streets and is confusing people.

It’s basically he wants to get it off the street. How can you move 70% of those 3-digits…you can. Shabibi says they’re physically trying to get them off the street…another reason why the inflation is going up. It has ZERO to do with the rate.

Q: So, they’ve been lowering their money supply. – Your rate of $3.21, I know the formula you use, do you have another reason about that rate other than the budget like intel that are from sources that are confident about that?

A: Let’s just say “yes”. I’m confident about the rate – Casper is the one that helped me with that because a buddy told him how much he was getting for the oil. They’re making $32 per barrel - -Showing in the budget $35. They’re not telling you the truth. The official numbers the truth. In May they’ll tell you 21 ? billion in oil.

They’re lying all over the place…$3 million barrels a day – …? – the US, Great Britain, -- Russia and china are paying $ but the others are paying $??? Theyhave to stretch that to 5-10 billion before they start getting the market

products. They need to have an RV so that all these contracts can be fulfilled

and get this stuff up.

Rich people do not blow themselves up! Kuwait pays their guys about $10,000 amount (3500 dinar) and that’s why you see them vacationing here in the U S…and it’ll be like that in China. If we just focus on what we have to do and see….I don’t want you to ride on that roller coaster…can’t tell you how many people are hurting…they write how they’re losing a house and I’m trying to be upfront and it’s so much a barrel…the budget is so much….there has to be a way to make up the difference. 26.1 billion dollars divided by the 90 million – it has to be….

Q: Most people think they’re

getting a market value right now, but they’re not. If they were, they’d have a

1:1.

A:The article suggested they’re making more than $32 / barrel. Anytime

Saleh says anything…take it with a grain of salt. Shabibi never said it would be

1:1.

Q: Some people believe there are 2 ways to RV

A: It’s coming in at

3.21 period – a managed float that’s been that way for 2 years.

Q: What about an intermediate stage referring to a 1:1.

A: I just answered that…Saleh’s saying that – he’s not telling you the truth just how to be as strong as the US dollar…that’s all he’s doing.

Q: You don’t believe if the Kurds open the budget, by the constitution, it will come out at 86 cents.

A: Kurds can’t do a thing. Who said that? If they could force the

budget, it would be done…Maliki becomes a dictator with that budget opening

up!

Q; Do you see this meeting happening mid-month?

A: I don’t see it being cancelled at this point – the articles

that want the conference after the Arab Summit, then what has to happen before

the AS? Money! If he could get them to do it after, he would probably never have

that meeting. It will be egg on their face if they didn’t….and he has these guys

trying

Re: Frank Dodd Act – are they still trying to de-valuing the dollar 60-40%?

A: I don’t see the dollar going down more than a penny or two.

Q: I heard it would go down 60-40% after the RV.

A: I think it will get stronger after the RV. A lot of things will take place. How long it happens, I don’t know.

Q: Who’s the largest holder of dinar in the world?

A: I don’t know…The US says they have 3 ½ trillion, Italy supposedly has more.

They’re creating money out of thin air and they’re not changing anything so could we be back in the same position? Yeah. If you don’t change your spending habits and don’t pay off, you’ll be in the same boat and maybe even worse with more money so you have to figure out what you’re going to be doing. The government has a hard time with that. I could see us being in the same boat 2-3 years ago because we like to spend money.

Q: Doesn’t Iraq have to be announced as a tradable currency or GOI before the summit?

A: They don’t have to but if they can’t pay for it, and Iraqi’s not a country or doesn’t have the money, I don’t see them doing it. We’re still looking for the ministers, the Strategic Council…and when I get emails that it’s RV’d…it can’t be.

Q: What is the significance of the Arab Summit? What are the consequences of having it or failing?

A: They postponed it last year because they were supposed to come

out with the money – I will say it was Obama’s feet dragging too. They want to

have the summit for the region and go with GGC currency as a unified proof, but

they can’t do it until Iraq has a government, so it stalls them. You’ve got guys

like Saudi Arabi and others ….

Q: So they could have the summit but it would be egg on their face?

A: Yes, they could, but they haven’t got it worked out yet.

Q; Will the rate change?

A: No, Shabibi told us it will be a managed float- he did it at 1170 for 2years. China does it too, why mess with it? It’s not moving - -there’s a 2% variation.

Q: So, it won’t go to $10 and then go down?

A: It will come in at 3.21 and stay there

I do think the Arab summit has them pinned…they have to have the money and Kuwait said you can’t come on the 14th until you hve the money – however he figures that out….I think we’re in a spot where it’s about to break, but I just don’t know which way…either he finds a way out of it or we find the RV

• Upvote 6

While I don't necessarily agree with the 3.21 it is possible and plausible. The GoI scrambling to the IMF and asking everyone and thier mother for more money, or credit, is probably the last straw. The world is pretty fed up with Iraq not doing what they're supposed to do. IMHO, Shabs is a very smart man. He sees Maliki's endgame and wants no part of it. Shabs has Maliki by the 'shorty and curlies' right now. The GoI is broke and it's Maliki's fault. Now Shabs has the power to hold Maliki accountable for the ministry appointments and the Strategic Policy Council that he agreed to. With the National Meeting gaining traction and the Arab Summit looming, Maliki can either cede power, as he agreed to, or watch his house of cards crumble around him. I'm not very familiar with the banking sector but I do think it will take Iraq at least a week to put the finishing touches on things before the Arab Summit. The RV is the key to all of this, regardless of the rate. Maliki heading to Kuwait is a very telling move. There really aren't too many reasons why Maliki himself would even need to head to Kuwait putting the responsibility on his diplomats instead. This is going to be a very interesting week indeed. Only time will tell....

• Upvote 3

I think much of what Randy says makes sense. I think if we see the ministers seated and Kuwait paid their fair share, then we're probably looking at the RV within the next week or so. If not, then I think the Arab Summit will be put on hold and along with it, the RV. I simply don't see them having it without the RV. As for the $3.21 rate, I'm still with the 1:1 realistic rate. But I would love to be proved wrong on that! Either way, I think we're going to find out real soon...

+1 to you for bringing the post here! Thanks...

I like Randy. He is a straight shooter in what he feels is right. The best part is he puts the Okies and Bears and Johnnywgs in place. Go Randy. Free lap dance for you :P

Ummmmmmm. I would like to earn too please. Bad Bear, bad Okie, bad Johnnywgs. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Absolutely 100% wrong about Maliki...argh. so uneducated about their political situation.

While I don't necessarily agree with the 3.21 it is possible and plausible. The GoI scrambling to the IMF and asking everyone and thier mother for more money, or credit, is probably the last straw. The world is pretty fed up with Iraq not doing what they're supposed to do. IMHO, Shabs is a very smart man. He sees Maliki's endgame and wants no part of it. Shabs has Maliki by the 'shorty and curlies' right now. The GoI is broke and it's Maliki's fault. Now Shabs has the power to hold Maliki accountable for the ministry appointments and the Strategic Policy Council that he agreed to. With the National Meeting gaining traction and the Arab Summit looming, Maliki can either cede power, as he agreed to, or watch his house of cards crumble around him. I'm not very familiar with the banking sector but I do think it will take Iraq at least a week to put the finishing touches on things before the Arab Summit. The RV is the key to all of this, regardless of the rate. Maliki heading to Kuwait is a very telling move. There really aren't too many reasons why Maliki himself would even need to head to Kuwait putting the responsibility on his diplomats instead. This is going to be a very interesting week indeed. Only time will tell....

FOR GOODNESS SAKES PEOPLE...MALIKI IS NOT THE PROBLEM...NEVER HAS BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Absolutely 100% wrong about Maliki...argh. so uneducated about their political situation.

FOR GOODNESS SAKES PEOPLE...MALIKI IS NOT THE PROBLEM...NEVER HAS BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE.

I wouldn't say that I was "uneducated" about the situation in Iraq. Especially after knocking off THREE flippin' tours there. But I digress. I concur wholeheartedly that the situation over there is much more than a lot of people know but to 'throw stones' while making wild assumptions makes one look a bit disingenuous. But back to the matter at hand, Maliki is the Prime Minister and therefore bears quite a bit of responsibility for the condition that is Iraq. It's akin to someone saying that the current state of the U.S. is soley President Obama's fault. Is that entirely true? Some would say yes and others no. But since our esteemed collegue has made the assertion that Maliki is not at fault, I am interested to hear his take on the matter. No, not looking for a "street fight", I am truly interested on any information you may be willing to share. We are all learning and re-learning, I am no different.

• Upvote 2

Ok, so when people just disappear off the street that is not Maliki's fault? Or when his aid got caught last year taking $250,000 out of the country? There is a list a mile long on that guy. He is so corrupt.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. POLITICAL BULL SPIT. YOU WANT FACTS...SEEK OUT ALAWI FAMILY WGI STOLE THE MONEY WILL MINISTER OF FINANCE. BILLIONS. BILLIONS. THE REPORT ABOUR MALIKI WAS A PURE 100% LIE. FABRICATED. REALLY...TRULY. 100% LIE. TAKE THE EASY PATH AND BLAME THE PM. ALL WILL CONE OUT THAT IS TRUE.

I'M TIRED IF DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THAT STUPIDEST STUFF. NOT CALLING YOU STUPID...BUT REALLT PM OF IRAQ, THE MOST MANAGED, AUDITED, CONTROLLED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET...WHIAE PM ATEALS MONEY...IS STILL IN OFFUCE. REALLY?

IT'S LIKE THERE ARE ONLY SHEEP HERE. MED, MAILMAN, WANG DANG, RANDT, VIC. THEY SEEM TO FOCUS ONLY ON THAT. WHERE ARE THE ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERS OF WTO, WBO, UN, IMF, ETC? THEY'RE NOT CALLING FOR HIS HEAD. ONLY HIS OPPONENTS WHO SMEAR THE NAME TO CONTINUE HOLDING IRAQ BACK. THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO READ ARTICLES THAT ARE FROM AUTHENTIC GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WHO TELL THE TRUTH AND ARE REPORTED BY BOND LADY AND OTHERS.

THERE ARE TWO GROUPS ON THESE BOARDS...ONE THAT WATCHES CNN...MSNB C...AND OTHER COMPLETELY BLATANT LIBERAL MUMBO JUMBO (COMPARING TO IRAQ) WHO DON'T HAVE THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT. THE OTHER GROUP LURKS WITH ONLY A FEW OF US TRYING HARD TO GET PEOPLE TO SEE TGE REAL DEAL.

ARGH. I GIVE UP.

TYPING ON CELL PHONE...BIGGER ARGH.

Edited by Joe P
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never said Maliki was/is a saint. Never claimed that Alawi was/is one either. The fact remains that they have been politically jockeying the positions in Iraq for their own gains and not those of the Iraqi people. You talk about the CNN, MSNBC, Fox News crowd but you site a report that claims the Allawi family is crooked/corrupt. It's IRAQ. Corruption, as we know it, is a way of life over there. But I respect your opinion on the matter and appreciate the dialogue.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't say that I was "uneducated" about the situation in Iraq. Especially after knocking off THREE flippin' tours there. But I digress. I concur wholeheartedly that the situation over there is much more than a lot of people know but to 'throw stones' while making wild assumptions makes one look a bit disingenuous. But back to the matter at hand, Maliki is the Prime Minister and therefore bears quite a bit of responsibility for the condition that is Iraq. It's akin to someone saying that the current state of the U.S. is soley President Obama's fault. Is that entirely true? Some would say yes and others no. But since our esteemed collegue has made the assertion that Maliki is not at fault, I am interested to hear his take on the matter. No, not looking for a "street fight", I am truly interested on any information you may be willing to share. We are all learning and re-learning, I am no different.

I am impressed with your answer being so "classy". I have to admit I was HOT after reading the response but you handled yourself nobly!! You my friend are why we have the best military on the planet!! I think alot can be learned from MEN like you!!

Thanks for your service sir, and for your astute reply!!!

Roll RV :woot: +1 to ya as well. Would give 10 if it were allowed!! Well done!

• Upvote 1