Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Winners!

Our 1st prize winner is Saint with 8 votes! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Pre-RV Scavenger Hunt

Have cisole hid 20 items throughout the Dinar Vets Forums. Cisole will give us a list of 20 items and he will hide them during a 10 days window. His option to hide as many as he wants on any given day. First person who finds all 20 items and where they found them and then be the first to post on a predetermined Topic will be declared the winner. :woot:

Our 2nd prize winner is TonyDownTheShore with 5 votes! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

How about if Adam picks a date and rate, and we have to guess it :lol:

This is the only way we can get him to do it :twothumbs:

Last but not least. We had someone with 19 votes!!! Even though it is not a qualified contest idea it deserves an honorable mention, Bamagirl!

I think all the people that brings the news daily should all be put in a drawing and one of them awarded the free VIP....they are the ones that deserve it....people like me wouldn't see most of the news without them........go RV!!

• Upvote 1

Well done Saint and Tony, I cant wait to go pig hunting and Adam picking a date & rate this I gotta see ....... and bamagirl u get something better than a prize you got the love and respect of everyone here.

Aww Machine, you're gonna make me teary, lol!

Well done Saint and Tony, I cant wait to go pig hunting and Adam picking a date & rate this I gotta see ....... and bamagirl u get something better than a prize you got the love and respect of everyone here.

Aww Machine, you're gonna make me teary, lol!

• Upvote 1