Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Re-post of news article in LOP section

Kimberlye

Thank you all for your clarification and confirmation regarding this article and the IQD process. I gained more knowledge from these posts alone, so very much appreciated. I'm in until the end, so I'll pray for a huge miracle; otherwise, my son will have a little investment as the new IQD gains in value; that is unless Warka decides to screw me. ;)

DVforumuser, thanks again for your layman's explanations. My math-challenged brain picks up a little more every time you explain it.

Happy Sunday everybody,

Kimberlye B)

Props to you for attempting to get a better understanding of what is going on rather than going by the standard viewpoint of "rv next Tuesday"

We are all hoping for a gain on this investment, I personally believe that the pumper view of a huge rv is falacy at its best! The pumpers have done a great job of getting a lot of Dinar sold to unsuspecting individuals, many of whom had little or no idea that the "intel" they happened to be reading, was purely based on getting them to buy more Dinar. I include myself into this group initially, I started "researching" this Dinar deal and found all this great "information" readily available. After a time I realized the gig that was being played and started doing my own "research" and found out that what I read for myself was drastically different then what was being portrayed to the forums at large. I am a relatively small investor by comparison to many, and have considered selling some of it from time to time, I have thus far held unto it with the hope of a small rv. I have to admit though, even that is looking like a longshot at best.

HI Farmall,

I got into back in about 2006 and my hopes were dashed every other day. I was telling friends and family it was a sure thing and then it's not and then it is. It didn't take too long for me to figure out who the gurus were and what was up. It has only been recently though that I have been learning the hows and whys of currency revalue and redenomination. I held on to the RV, always believing in the smoke and mirrors and the reasons why they "must" RV. All the while, I had no concept of what that would actually entail. I'm a long way from truly understanding the ins and outs of foreign currency and government workings, but I'm starting to understand the reasons why the odds are stacked against my multimillion dollar life-changing event I had so hoped for. Like I said before, I have no reason to sell; I'm here to the end. Miracles do happen afterall.........

Kimberlye B)

HI Farmall,

I got into back in about 2006 and my hopes were dashed every other day. I was telling friends and family it was a sure thing and then it's not and then it is. It didn't take too long for me to figure out who the gurus were and what was up. It has only been recently though that I have been learning the hows and whys of currency revalue and redenomination. I held on to the RV, always believing in the smoke and mirrors and the reasons why they "must" RV. All the while, I had no concept of what that would actually entail. I'm a long way from truly understanding the ins and outs of foreign currency and government workings, but I'm starting to understand the reasons why the odds are stacked against my multimillion dollar life-changing event I had so hoped for. Like I said before, I have no reason to sell; I'm here to the end. Miracles do happen afterall.........

Kimberlye B)

I think the overwhelming majority of us bought initially because of the "sure thing" being bantered about by many of the so called "guru's". The smoke and mirrors part that recently has seemed to subside a little is almost humurous. For a time all the articles that were presented had to be "smoke and mirrors" because Iraq had little options other than to "RV" the currency. Recently these very same articles are now being admitted as "RV" articles and not the redenomination pieces they seemed to be when I read them. I am not proclaiming myself to be any smarter than the next person, but I do have the ability to comprehend what I read for the most part.

Who knows, maybe they are "RV" articles after all, I believe that miracles do in fact happen and we will almost certainly need one here. I am hoping for a Dinar miracle as well! The US beat the Russians at the Olympics in 1980 - that was nearly impossible to fathom, so maybe we have a chance!