Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blindly following Obama.. A Theory

trooper

Ever since the high profile emergance of Barack Hussein Obama in 2007, America has seen a cult- like following behind him. They are often referred to as Obamabots, Obamazombies, or Obama Kool-Aid drinkers. Anyone that has studied history knows that we have seen this type of behavior before. Specifically, we saw it in 1939 Germany with the rise of  Adolph Hitler. As far as the Kool-Aid reference, one can google “Jim Jones” and/or  ”Jonestown” to learn that cult leader Jim Jones and his followers committed mass suicide by drinking a beverage laced with poison. My opinion is that if enough people drink the Obama Kool-Aid, America will surely die.

Now to my  theory. I  studied subliminal programming (which is used in most stores through their intercom systems to help curb stealing) and backward masking (the placement of messages inside a message in a backward fashion) many years ago in a church course that I took. I believe that in the case of Obama followers, these techniques are being applied. In some cases, they may be man made such as the current buzz words that we hear today like “hope” and “change”, “democracy”, “fair share”, and “moving forward.” In other cases, I believe, it is purely spiritual.  The Holy Bible says in Eph 6:12 “for we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darknessof this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”

Now we move on the the Christian faith of Barack Hussein Obama. A Christian would not turn his back on Isreal, a Christian would defend God’s Holy matrimony, A Christian would not promote the LGBT lifestyle, a Christian would not omit the word “Creator” numorous times when reciting from our founding documents. If you really want to see who Barack Hussein Obama really is, view the link below.

Now let us move on to the spiritual aspects of this. I’m sure that we have all encountered an Obama supporter at least once in the past four years, and a few things stand out about them. First, there is no reasoning with them or being allowed to offer an opposing  point of view. They would not know common sense or the continuous ongoing destruction to America if it slapped them in the forehead. One would find that they are mostly secular humanists, atheists, or members of a spiritually dead church. They have managed to have prayer removed from our schools,want “under God” removed from our pledge of allegience, “in God we trust” removed from our money, and many other atrocities like brutal attcks on Christmas and Easter. The following video is an idea of how this all works in the spiritual realm. This is a prime example of backward masking.

Again,when looking at history,who did Hitler choose to wipe from the face of the earth? God’s chosen people. In this day and age, there are people trying to eliminate any connection to God. One such group is the Muslims who have sworn to wipe God’s chosen people from the map. Remember the first video? Who did Barack Hussein Obama say he was in his own words? Just as a side reference, Hiltler dabbled in the occult as well.

These people need to wipe out the presence of God because they know that He has already won the spiritual battle. The Holy Bible says in Acts 9:18 “immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.” Stand strong in the Lord, America, and He will bless us once again.

Barack Hussein Obama The Cultural Muslim President Obama is betraying the Jews. He is a cultural...

Watch The Eligibility Proceedings Against Barack HusIsein Obama Live   Mark your calendars: On January 26, 2012, The Honorable...

What Conspiracy Theory? I keep reading about how I am part of a...

Deconstructing Jonathan Alter’s “Five Myths About Barack Obama” In The Washington Post The Washington Post is a left-wing newspaper, so I’m never...

C.S. Lewis Vs. Barack Obama On Economics And Government by Dr. Marvin J. Folkertsma As Americans prepared to mark...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Goggle search "Ever since the high profile emergance", ignore the misspelling of emergence. Look at the posting time of the list of articles - They're all around the same time. This is how organized, destructive, extremist emails and letters wreak through weak minds.

Who do they hire to write this stuff?

Extreme followers don't care what they read - they just believe because it feels good.

Trooper, like many many others - prisoners of a tumultuous devotion to hate.

Driven by the extremist steering wheel in their backs with no knowledge of what they're doing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Very well put Mojack,,,,,,,,,,, appears he didn't learn anything in his studies of subliminal, messages as it certainly appears to have worked on him, hope that lesson didn't cost him a lot.

Right on! It's on the house!

Google, goggle, yahoo, search... whatever!

• Upvote 3

Goggle search "Ever since the high profile emergance", ignore the misspelling of emergence. Look at the posting time of the list of articles - They're all around the same time. This is how organized, destructive, extremist emails and letters wreak through weak minds.

Who do they hire to write this stuff?

Extreme followers don't care what they read - they just believe because it feels good.

Trooper, like many many others - prisoners of a tumultuous devotion to hate.

Driven by the extremist steering wheel in their backs with no knowledge of what they're doing.

I actually agree. The anti-left extremist garbage written by...the left.