Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi called to discuss smuggling of Warka Bank funds

Carrello

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt around here when reading their posts. Most often I keep my fingertips off my keyboard. Let's all stick together in a kind way and be patient with one another and our investment.

Peace to all of you!

Ski

That's what we just did - stick together and support each other when needed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i wouldn't worry my friends. your first response is to trust God. next, watch the CBI and Dr. Shabibi before giving into worry over any funds you might have had in warka bank. the CBI HAS to prove to the people that the banks are safe. if they do not insure this situation, they can forget about the people and foreign investors depositing money in iraqi banks. that would be EXTREMELY bad for their economic plans. if the banking system is not involved in the local economy through the trust of the people, there can be no local economy. the CBI will step in and take care of the situation.

The way I see it is the GOV/CBI contributed to the fall of Warka by pulling all of their funds (In the billions) out of all non Gov owned banks. It basically happened all at once and they were no longer able to cover depositors funds with all the loans out etc.

I wonder what the end game was, to then take over??

Just something I was trying to piece together.... :blink:

• Upvote 1