Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevei's right hand man RAY thinks it'll LOP!!!!!!

seetrader1

PD member MDWOODL posted these questions to the forums....

"What I do not understand about the RV. The people of Iraq are being educated about the new currency.

1- What is there to educate? It was not that long ago their currency had a value of $3.00 plus. It was one of the strongest currencies in the world.

2- If the Iraqi people are being told about the RV or deleting of zeros, I believe there would be enormous pressure from the people being put onto the government to make it happen sooner rather than later. Pressure being in the form of protests.

3- Also, if the Iraqis are being told of the currency change, I would think they would being hoarding as much as they can waiting for that day. (Much like myself. I only buy what I can afford waiting on the inevitable.)

But here is my biggest question that I hope someone can answer. It is kind of long so please bear with me.

If the work force gets a paycheck on payday, let’s just say Friday. The average worker makes 1000 (easy round number) IQD per week. Then on Monday the currency changes 1:1000. They convert their paycheck and it gets converted to 1,000,000 new IQD.

1-What happens to the workforce who now has 1,000,000 IQD

2- How many will go to work the next day, week, month or even ever? The Iraqi manufacturing world would suffer a severe lack of output. At least until a new workforce was trained. ? I would be interested in how the RV of the KWD effected the Kuwait manufacturing workforce.

I do not have any Middle East experience. But I have had a lot of Asian and 3rd world oriental experience. I know that they, unlike most Americans, do not rely on money for survival. They still barter and trade goods & services within their own villages and communities. Next week’s groceries do not come from this week’s paycheck. They take pride in their jobs and craftsmanship because they know it means the difference in eating rice or rice with fish.

Sorry if I bored anyone. I have been in this for a long time. I have read the other “Road Runner & Coyote sights. They keep shooting their 747 ACME rockets 12,000 feet into the air and crashing into the ground on a daily basis. The only people that get hurt are the ones who believe it. I enjoy their cartoonish world almost as much as the actual “Road Runner” cartoons.

I believe the RV has to happen. I patiently wait. God will bring it when he wants it done.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Member GIMMERV responds.....

"Mr. Iraqi has a 25k note currently worth about $21....Based on my interpretation of the ARTICLES over the past 12 months, I think Mr. Iraqi's 25k note will be exchanged for a 25 Dinar note worth $25.

Ultimately I can see the value of Mr. Iraqi's 25 Dinar note moving up in value to as much as $75 - $80 with an RV to $3+."

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Here is RAY'S response to GIMMERV....

" You are pretty much right on.

Blessings,

Ray"

.............................................................................................................................

:blink::unsure::lol:

I almost fell out out of my chair when I read that. Lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Lop Knot Untied

Many naysayers are mistakenly convinced that Iraq will LOP 3 zeros off the face value of their currency, in essence causing a 25,000-dinar note to take on the value of a 25-dinar note. this will not be the case. The 25,000-dinar notes and the 25-dinar notes will co-exist. Hence, the 25,000-dinar note will be worth 1000 25-dinar notes. In like manner, the 10,000s & 10s will co-exist as will the 5,000s & the 5s along with the 1,000s and the 1s ... as they all should, simply put, straight-forward to our normal way of thinking. 4-5s = a 20, 5-20s = 100, etc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lop Knot Untied

Many naysayers are mistakenly convinced that Iraq will LOP 3 zeros off the face value of their currency, in essence causing a 25,000-dinar note to take on the value of a 25-dinar note. this will not be the case. The 25,000-dinar notes and the 25-dinar notes will co-exist. Hence, the 25,000-dinar note will be worth 1000 25-dinar notes. In like manner, the 10,000s & 10s will co-exist as will the 5,000s & the 5s along with the 1,000s and the 1s ... as they all should, simply put, straight-forward to our normal way of thinking. 4-5s = a 20, 5-20s = 100, etc

So what your saying is a 25,000 will be worth the same as a 25.. Just asking

4 x25,000 = 100,000 4x25 = 100 both worth a hundred dollars

Edited by trooper

Lop Knot Untied

You got a link?

I've got a pile of them that point to a LOP.

READ THIS ARTICLE... Pay CLOSE attention to the last PARAGRAPH......

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Iraqi Central Bank announced the completion of the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

For his part, says the expert, the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview with the newspaper “Life” of London, “Our problem lies in the current issue of the timing of replacement of the currency, they must choose a date suitable to implement the project without obstacles.”

Before, and the Central Bank announced its intention to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, after suffering from inflation and the decline during the nineties the past by economic sanctions, its value has tumbled to become the world today, about 1120 dinars per dollar.

The central bank adopted after 2003 a new mechanism to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar, is to create an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and transferred to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, which helped to raise value of the dinar over the past years more than 2000 points.

And as for the size of the money supply or the size of cash flow by more than 30 trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to $ 26 billion.

He said: “a system of cash transactions in Iraq, after 2003, it became Mdolra, any market deal dinar and the dollar both, and this means a mass of cash in circulation in the market but in foreign currency.”

Saleh continued: “We put in the accounts and that the Iraqi currency or cash block total traded home and that would be replaced after the cancellation of zeros will be in the range of 30 trillion dinars, but its value against foreign currencies will remain constant. Ie the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now would amount to 1,200 dinars per dollar one “.

In regard to the most important variables that will come after the lifting of zeros, between the appearance of the central bank solid plan to rearrange the currency to reduce the number of banknotes in circulation, and this is positive. Here, the payments system would be easier to Iraq.

Economists warned that the process of replacing the Iraqi currency after the lifting of zeros Schoppea operations by a major corruption due to structural inaccuracies of Iraqi banks.

They emphasized that the processes of replacement of the former currency operations were accompanied by a major corruption cost the Iraqi economy a lot. But the appearance of favor answer by saying that the process of replacing the currency in 2004, took place in exceptional circumstances, and the country under occupation and is administered by the Governor of an American civilian, and with this process was successful.

And sells the central bank through its daily auction, between 150 million and 190 million dollars a day to clients of private banks and financial companies, a large proportion of them go Khawwalat external payment transactions of foreign trade.

And confirms the expert’s central bank that the application of the new project to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar and the currency exchange, will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form of do not feel the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace it, and it remains only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can make any transactions in both currencies for existing and new, what’s goods on the current price of 1000 dinars for example, a customer can give the seller the present paper the category of 1,000 dinars, as well as currency can give him a new category of one dinar.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNewsAr.aspx%3Fid%3D16404

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1

Ray came back later to clear the air......

"I'M SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY AND DIDN'T SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THE SITE. IT DIDN'T OCCUR TO ME THAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD TAKE THAT COMMENT THE WRONG WAY. STEVE AND I DEFINITELY DO NOT BELIEVE IN A LOP. THE ORIGINAL POST I WAS COMMENTING ON WAS REFERRING TO AN IRAQI IN COUNTRY NOT SOMEONE OUT OF COUNTRY. SOME OF YOU NEED TO READ THE ARTICLES BETTER. MY COMMENT WAS STRICTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN COUNTRY ONLY, NOT OUT OF COUNTRY. OUT OF COUNTRY WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. YOUR INVESTMENT IS SECURE AND YOU ARE GOING TO REAP GREAT REWARDS. SO CALM DOWN AND WATCH THIS PLAY OUT. HAVE A BLESSED EVENING."

RAY

Use the left hand

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

So he thinks that dinar out of the country will be worth a fortune but dinar held by Iraqi's in country will not be. Talk about a popular policy! The crowds will be shooting their AKs in the air over that one! or maybe they will just aim them at the government... Totally absurd.

• Upvote 3

Actually he does not believe it will be a lop...He returned later to clarify what he said, that was taken out of context.

What he clarified is the biggest bunch of nonsense that has ever been made up and pretty much proves that he and his buddy Steve are as clueless as they come. Doesnt really matter since their flock of mindless sheep would believe anything they say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What he clarified is the biggest bunch of nonsense that has ever been made up and pretty much proves that he and his buddy Steve are as clueless as they come. Doesnt really matter since their flock of mindless sheep would believe anything they say.

Your so feisty tonight

That is a bit of a stretch really.....

Definitely nonsense, but not even close to the biggest bunch of nonsense ever made up! Can't argue with the rest of it though.... :)